Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2019, 09:54 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,602,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
That could be ... All I know is American Nationalism is an oxymoron. Speaking of popcorn ... There is only one group of people that can be American by blood not birth. The ones that were here; living on this land before everyone else and their brother showed up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
But apparently that doesn't count either because this wasn't a country when they were here.. Talk about shifting the post lol
(and time moved forward and in that time) It became a country and they (everybody else and their brother) kicked the Nationals to the curb ... again, American Nationalism (country rights by blood) is an oxymoron ... In every other country on this planet a person's ethnicity is tied to that (land) country ... those with those ties, moved here eons ago and now their is a problem with diversity? Give me a break.

I'm a blond haired, blue eyed German, made in America ... tell me I don't know what I'm talking about .. ... any one with a brain knows, they just pretend otherwise.

With the rise of migration around the world other countries will become more like America in birth rights to their citizens, or they will face economic hardships if they choose Nationalism over common economic sense. With purity on the rise, this will get interesting, however, where America is concerned there is no way a person can claim, a blood line ethnicity to this country, unless they are Native Americans, but Americans can pretend, as always, that is what we do.

PS: if Multiculturalism Is a Nation Killer, the u.s. would not exist as a nation. It is what it is ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2019, 01:30 PM

5,606 posts, read 3,515,015 times
Today's news from London,the city of multiculturalism.

The family of Jodie Chesney wept today as a court heard of the catastrophic knife wound she sustained after getting caught up in a 'pathetic turf-war between drug dealers'.
Girl scout Jodie, 17, was stabbed in the back as she listened to music with friends at a park in Harold Hill, east London, on March 1.
Prosecutors say she was 'an entirely blameless individual who got caught up in some quarrel between drug dealers'.
Jodie's family shed tears in the Old Bailey's public gallery as the court heard she died from a single, 7in-deep wound to the back.
Croatian Manuel Petrovic, 20, Svenson Ong-a-Kwie, 19, and two boys, aged 16 and 17, who cannot be named, deny her murder.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...der-trial.html

Old 09-17-2019, 01:35 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
Today's news from London,the city of multiculturalism.

The family of Jodie Chesney wept today as a court heard of the catastrophic knife wound she sustained after getting caught up in a 'pathetic turf-war between drug dealers'.
Girl scout Jodie, 17, was stabbed in the back as she listened to music with friends at a park in Harold Hill, east London, on March 1.
Prosecutors say she was 'an entirely blameless individual who got caught up in some quarrel between drug dealers'.
Jodie's family shed tears in the Old Bailey's public gallery as the court heard she died from a single, 7in-deep wound to the back.
Croatian Manuel Petrovic, 20, Svenson Ong-a-Kwie, 19, and two boys, aged 16 and 17, who cannot be named, deny her murder.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...der-trial.html
Svenson Ong-a-Kwie?

must be one of those swedish types.

Old 09-17-2019, 01:38 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nedergras View Post
NYC is multicultural, it's a sea of brown that surrounds an island of white, ie Manhattan. Liberals advocate for diversity, but not in their neighborhoods.
Multiculturalism is one of the biggest reasons I love visiting NYC. It's why I took my children up every year or so while they were in school. Diversity of cultures is a massive educational opportunity.

Old 09-17-2019, 02:17 PM

8,343 posts, read 2,969,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Multiculturalism is one of the biggest reasons I love visiting NYC. It's why I took my children up every year or so while they were in school. Diversity of cultures is a massive educational opportunity.
Yes. Diversity is educational. Some people learn the hard way. I often hear about how great it is but never why. Homogeneous societies don’t have the friction and conflict associated with racially diverse societies. The U.S. spends billions on programs and lawsuits associated with it and also on education believing the money spent will result in equal outcome.

Old 09-17-2019, 02:20 PM

8,343 posts, read 2,969,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
(and time moved forward and in that time) It became a country and they (everybody else and their brother) kicked the Nationals to the curb ... again, American Nationalism (country rights by blood) is an oxymoron ... In every other country on this planet a person's ethnicity is tied to that (land) country ... those with those ties, moved here eons ago and now their is a problem with diversity? Give me a break.

I'm a blond haired, blue eyed German, made in America ... tell me I don't know what I'm talking about .. ... any one with a brain knows, they just pretend otherwise.

With the rise of migration around the world other countries will become more like America in birth rights to their citizens, or they will face economic hardships if they choose Nationalism over common economic sense. With purity on the rise, this will get interesting, however, where America is concerned there is no way a person can claim, a blood line ethnicity to this country, unless they are Native Americans, but Americans can pretend, as always, that is what we do.

PS: if Multiculturalism Is a Nation Killer, the u.s. would not exist as a nation. It is what it is ...
The U.S. was better off prior to the Immigration Act of 1965. Kennedy said it would not change the ethnic makeup. Yeah right.

Old 09-17-2019, 04:22 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Ever heard of books and traveling?

Old 09-18-2019, 10:17 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,515,015 times
Latest murder news from Londonistan, the city of multi-culturalism.

Sep 17

Detectives investigating the fatal stabbing of Bright Akinleye in Camden have charged a fourth man with his murder.
[O] Silas Loko, 26, (03.10.92) of Kinglake Estate, SE17, was arrested on Thursday, 12 September and charged with murder; he appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court the next day.
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey.
Those previously charged are:
[L] Tashan Brewster, 31, (04.04.88) of Kennington Park Road, SE11, who was arrested on Wednesday, 20 February and charged with murder.
[M] Abdoulie Ceesay, 28, (18.03.91) and [N] Oliver Petts, 29, (04.01.90) both of no fixed address, but from south east London, appeared in custody at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, 7 August charged with murder.

Sept 17

Detectives investigating the murder of 17-year-old Josiph Beker in Edgware Road on Tuesday, 10 September have charged another two males with murder.

Sept 17

Detectives investigating a fatal stabbing near to Camden Town tube station have arrested a man.
A 27-year-old man was arested this morning (Tuesday, 17 September) on suspicion of murder. He has been taken into custody at an east London police station.
The victim of the fatal stabbing has been named as Assad Abdullah Yarow, aged 25.

Sept 16

A woman has appeared in court charged with the murder of Sahkira Mercedes Gwendolin Loseke.

Old 09-18-2019, 10:26 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,385,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Yes. Diversity is educational. Some people learn the hard way. I often hear about how great it is but never why. Homogeneous societies don’t have the friction and conflict associated with racially diverse societies. The U.S. spends billions on programs and lawsuits associated with it and also on education believing the money spent will result in equal outcome.
Forced multiculturalism, where balkinization is encouraged, typically leads to increased tension and friction as well as the tribalism we are falling into today.

Immigrants and all people in one country should be encouraged to strive to attain the mainstream culture of that country, in order to maximize their own potential and chance of success.

Old 09-18-2019, 11:05 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,364,797 times
Quote:
Multiculturalism is a nation builder, not a nation killer. That's how the United States became what it is as a beacon for many people from different lands to make a fresh start.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies