Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2019, 12:37 PM

29,551 posts, read 9,725,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I already gave it to you.

Under Obama/Biden policies Russia annexed the Crimea and took control of the Black Sea and Obama did nothing. Russians shoot down a civilian aircraft and Obama did nothing.

And you blame Trump for giving Russia a free pass.

Why do you keep making up nonsense?
Well for starters, nonsense is summing up the whole Russia/Crimea problem and history the way you do, but maybe Obama should have gone in guns a blazing despite these challenges too, like now Trump supporters are praising Trump with Iran, for now. Difference though, Obama didn't increase the tensions more likely to lead to unnecessary and open-ended war with Russia like Trump is doing with Iran. There were allies involved in that Malaysian flight that went down too I might add. A broader investigation and involvement that included our allies. Compare and contrast this too with respect to Trump now with Iran.

Might also consider what Trump seems to think about Russia despite all you note went down while Obama was POTUS. Where's the similar criticism of Russia by Trump like yours? Trump complains more about Canada than he does about Russia.

Nothing being made up here in any case. Not by me anyway.

Old 06-23-2019, 12:39 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Russia was not for/against anyone, it was a case of "you interfere in our internal affairs, so we will show you that we can interfere in yours."
I mean Putin himself said he wanted Trump to win. I don't know what more you need.

Old 06-23-2019, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Jump the shark time.
More like time to sign off now. Thanks for the nudge...

Maybe there will be still more intelligent comment about this obvious Russian favor toward Trump by the time I check in here again tomorrow. I appreciate some of the insights I've gained since starting this thread already. Note, there are plenty comments other than mine in this thread you can similarly take issue with Waldo. Why not expand your horizons along those lines just a bit? Don't be shy.

Old 06-23-2019, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I mean Putin himself said he wanted Trump to win. I don't know what more you need.
For some it seems a 2x4 across the head is what's needed! To knock some sense toward accepting ALL the facts. "The truth, THE WHOLE TRUTH, and nothing but the truth."

Truth is I've got to get on with my Sunday now, fingers crossed more people will come to their senses at least about the basics.

Thanks for the help...

Old 06-23-2019, 01:05 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times
Trump's energy policy is puttin' a serious squeeze on Putin.
Putin's dream come true would be for the US to adopt the "Green New Deal."

Old 06-23-2019, 01:09 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,163,576 times
Quote:
Waiting on you to address my points in this topic.

Reality - Putin wanted Obama 2.0 = Hillary.
Incorrect on sooooooooo many levels. Try again.

Old 06-23-2019, 01:22 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,163,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Of course. They are probably the two biggest anti globalists on the planet. This is the reason for the bromance. Not rocket science guys....

Old 06-23-2019, 01:59 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Russia is for Trump because of two reasons. For whatever reason they hated Hillary. Second, they think they control Trump due Trump business deals with Russia (similar to the Saudis with Bush and again Trump.) This is why we have the emluments clause in the U.S. Constitution patriots and why it needs to be strengthened. If you do not have yourself taken out of your business holdings by the time early ballots go out, you should be off the ballot. PERIOD.

Old 06-23-2019, 02:01 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Lol.

So much fake propaganda in a single post.

Now, let's be serious for a moment.

We have a significant portion of the US believing our executive branch was stolen and is not legitimate.

That was the what Putin wanted and what the DNC has delivered.

Some people are way to naive, or slow, to get that.
The effects of the Christian right stated by the poster is absolutely not propaganda. He stated the truth.

Old 06-23-2019, 02:02 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Russia is for Trump because of two reasons. For whatever reason they hated Hillary. Second, they think they control Trump due Trump business deals with Russia (similar to the Saudis with Bush and again Trump.) This is why we have the emluments clause in the U.S. Constitution patriots and why it needs to be strengthened. If you do not have yourself taken out of your business holdings by the time early ballots go out, you should be off the ballot. PERIOD.
How much did they pay Hillary's husband Bill for an hour speech, $500k?

Yeah, they don't like the Clintons, sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies