Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2019, 11:26 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by personne View Post
(certainly not singling you out)

Was wondering when someone would realize and state that a faucet on top of a toilet (not even mentionning for how many people) could not be functionning...

Who even said the toilets are ? After all, only a picture...

And again, let's suppose both do. How many faucets and toilets for how many prisonners ? Deal with that question, defenders of the indefensible.

Why do you so haughtily insist that we answer to you for anything? Perhaps if you could contain your omnipresent scorn and anti-Americanism long enough for people to respond thoughtfully and politely, they just might.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2019, 11:30 AM

23,999 posts, read 15,096,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Gee, I wonder why cameras are not allowed.

You can't take pictures of people without their permission on private property.

But the facility could allow professional photographers to show space, etc. and block out the faces.

Old 07-02-2019, 11:34 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,231,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
You left out that he is a Trump advisor so yeah, I think I will believe the Liberal since we all know that anyone connected to the Trump administration is probably a liar like Trump.

And you left out that he also advised Obama.

Old 07-02-2019, 11:34 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personne View Post
I don't.

And I also voice my anger at my own goverment as to how migrants are treated here.

Do you ?

No scorn, just disappointment, always and ever.

Still, no answer on that facebook page ?
It’s not my concern how your government treats it’s migrants. What happens in France is France’s issue, and I’d look very arrogant and quite stupid were I to attempt conversation on something I know little to nothing about. Are you catching my hint here?

The Facebook story came out barely 24 hours ago. We know little to no facts so far. It will be investigated. Wise people will save their opinions for when we actually know facts. Then and only then will be the time to offer opinions or judgements.

Old 07-02-2019, 11:36 AM

15,534 posts, read 10,510,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Reports are saying that that secret FB group had almost 10,000 members.
That’s near HALf of the current border patrol cohort.
HALF.

One could easily imagine that being okay with treating people badly is actually a requirement for the job.
How many made those posts though? I certainly wouldn't want to condemn the entire group (look at it here, lol). In social media, you are always going to have some folks get out of line. When they pinpoint who made those posts, they are going to be fired.

Old 07-02-2019, 11:36 AM

776 posts, read 395,059 times
If anything a politcian you don’t like says is false, does that mean nicotine isn’t addictive because the Clintons and Gore said it is?

Old 07-02-2019, 11:37 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
This woman is the gift that keeps giving.

She's fine example to most of America as to what the modern day Democrat party has come to represent.

Old 07-02-2019, 11:38 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,301,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
A collective of Hispanic pastors visited the same facility as AOC and not surprisingly, had a rather different outcome and report.
[i]“Rev. Samuel Rodriguez was "full of indignation" when he saw the reports and heard from politicians about the deplorable and inhumane conditions for illegal immigrants at an El Paso County, Texas migrant detention center. But what he saw at the same facility toured by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y. with a group of pastors was "drastically different."
Rodriguez is a big time Trump supporter, and has been at various times his adviser on immigration. I'm quite sure that he didn't see the conditions that others witnessed because it only makes sense that they cleaned it up before they let him in. If not, why did he feel necessary to make this point?

"he specifically asked border agents if they staged the facility in response to the negative press. “They unequivocally denied it — we were witnessing the identical conditions the attorneys saw when they toured the facility days earlier." https://www.foxnews.com/politics/imm...y-aoc-hispanic

8,105 posts, read 6,757,036 times
I would think that if these illegals were forced to drink toilet water that there would be an outbreak of viral infections. And a PR nightmare.

5,731 posts, read 2,195,632 times
This women doesn’t even know what a disposal is, she is clueless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies