Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2019, 05:25 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Yes, she is. She's a disgusting piece of work. She supports, even fund raises for CAIR, an organization which supports Hamas. She said, "CAIR was founded after 9-11 (it was founded in 1994) because they realized some people did something." CAIR, you may remember, was an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terrorist trial. Apparently, Omar doesn't know that.
So she is a disgusting piece of work for having the audacity of having a point of view that differs from you but Trump is a great guy even though he is constantly lying to you?

I've said for years, I would far prefer to support an honest person I disagree with than a dishonest one telling me what I want to hear.

How did those raids go over? Do you enjoy your great health care that Trump proposed? How about that cool wall that Mexico is building? How many lies are too many or is it OK as long as he continues to attack people that offend your senses?

Old 07-18-2019, 05:26 AM

1,893 posts, read 1,011,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
So she is a disgusting piece of work for having the audacity of having a point of view that differs from you but Trump is a great guy even though he is constantly lying to you?

I've said for years, I would far prefer to support an honest person I disagree with than a dishonest one telling me what I want to hear.

How did those raids go over? Do you enjoy your great health care that Trump proposed? How about that cool wall that Mexico is building? How many lies are too many or is it OK as long as he continues to attack people that offend your senses?
Fruitless to discuss. Demagogue is a piece of work. Hopefully Americans wake up and vote this time.

Old 07-18-2019, 05:51 AM

59,106 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Saying it all doesn't change the fact that he told three citizens born in the United States that they came from these crime infested places that they 'should help fix and come back and tell us how they did it'...when the three didn't come from those places. They come from the United States. They were born in the United States.
"They were born in the United States" Their HERITGE is from somewhere else.

Old 07-18-2019, 05:53 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Think about this. The biggest racist group of people, who discriminates for membership based on skin color, is the Congressional Black Caucus who won't let you join if you aren't black even if you represent black people in your district. They're all a bunch of hypocrites and no one says boo about it because they're afraid of losing the black vote.
Great point.

Old 07-18-2019, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
It's not a double standard.

Not one of those Congresswomen is the President.

Trump is the President.

Most people expect behavior from a POTUS that is at least slightly elevated above other politicians.
"Most people expect behavior from a POTUS that is at least slightly elevated above other politicians."

Another unfounded claim, "MOST PEOPLE". How do you know what MOST people think? How may have you asked?

MANY people think Congressmen should act in a civil manner as well. Saying he is a Mother f*cker in an open public forum is NOT the type of language many expect from our politicians.

As is said, they can DISH IT OUT but, CAN'T take i!t

Old 07-18-2019, 06:02 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Has anyone found this mythical "racist comment" yet?
You have said this several times already and have been shown. This is argument ad nosseum at this point. People have shown you this, if you don't see it, you never will...

Old 07-18-2019, 06:05 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
You have said this several times already and have been shown. This is argument ad nosseum at this point. People have shown you this, if you don't see it, you never will...
"...You rassis, they rassis, he rassis, everyone rassis."

Fascinating that you completely miss how you've been played by your own issues.

Old 07-18-2019, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I imagine your post history shows a bunch of pro-Trump or at the very least anti-Democrat posts. How can any person think the tweet wasn't racist? Well unless you are a Trump supporter that is...
So, 2 can play your silly game.

Trump called them out and 3 happen to be non-white, AOC is from PR and is considered white, and they claim RACIST!

So NOW every time a non-white says ANYTHING against what a white person says, we CAN call them RACISTS.

Got it!

What race are you ?

Old 07-18-2019, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chacho_keva View Post
M-PI-AR . . . My President Is A Racist! Without a doubt.

Never in my wildest thoughts could I've foreseen The Leader of the Free World unabashedly embracing hatred, vitriol, and racism against non-white United States Citizens, be they naturalized or born within the 50 States. This is unprecendented within relatively recent Presidential history. Nevertheless, I accept this as yet another "New Reality" in today's United States. Hatred is winning. Common sense is all but lost. Bi-partisanship for the good of "We The People?" Pfft! Please! That is so a thing of the past.

Welcome to The United States of America!

Before anyone writes, "You're welcomed to leave" . . . No! I am not going anywhere! This is my Home, my Land, my Country; the Country I Proudly, Honorably, and Voluntarily risked my life for decades ago; the Land in which I've raised Assets - not burdens - of Our Society. The Land which will someday witness my very last breath regardless of how much My President wishes I were not here.

I despise this President. I Love The United States Of America.
"My President Is A Racist! Without a doubt. "

You need a refresher on the English langue.
Disagreeing with someone who happens to be of another race is NOT racism.

Old 07-18-2019, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletwin View Post
Historically, the sentence or some version of "Go back to where you came from." is never used towards Caucasians. It's known as a veiled attempt at racism. This was the reason for outcry from real Republicans and Democrats.
"Historically, the sentence or some version of "Go back to where you came from." is never used towards Caucasians."
You need a history refresher, if you ever took one in the first place!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies