Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2019, 01:25 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelliebell View Post
Maybe it is behavior rather than skin color. I have no problem with blacks that work hard, are independent of government, raise families and live the “American Dream”. I respect and admire black conservative Republicans. I do not like black liberals and that is my right. I see videos of blacks throwing water on white police and it makes me sick to my stomach. I see videos of groups of black men and women beating up a single white person. There are blacks that are racist. They think that if you are a white republican than you are a racist, based on what the media and Dems spoon feed them. I have had black males glare at me when I say hi to them in passing. Twice in the last 6 months I have let black males in front of me in the checkout line and they would not thank me or even acknowledge me. Last week on the metro I called out to a black male that he left behind his cell phone, he would not even look at me. What I am trying to say as it is not so much a person’s color that is being judged but his/her behavior.
Most types like that of any color mostly are neither dem or repub because they don't vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2019, 03:56 PM

12,964 posts, read 13,679,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I grew up in a mixed hood but when we would walk to the mall it was always black teens causing the trouble like squirting us with squirt guns filled with gasoline.
You were lucky it was mostly adults and authority figures we had to deal with.

Old 07-28-2019, 05:10 PM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
According to the liberal left and ethnocentrics you are a racist, white supremacist if you want our borders secured and illegal aliens tossed out of our country.

Old 07-28-2019, 05:22 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
A fair question. During my visit, I learned it was a political party playing off the NAACP. It was not what I expected, those people were true racist-white supremacists, which is my basis for this thread. The words racist-white supremacists are truly overused, totally misleading, and just hurtful to continue any meaningful dialogue.

As soon as you call someone a derogatory name, communication ends.
Oh. Did you participate in the party?

Old 07-28-2019, 09:23 PM

22,662 posts, read 24,605,343 times
This is a cudgel.............club them in the head with the R-word or the term White-Supremacist to make certain people shut their mouths, cower and sometimes much worse.

No different from the poor People in North Korea......they know that if they say the wrong thing, it could and probably will go very badly for themselves and their families.

Old 07-28-2019, 09:30 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
If you're white and don't believe black people require help to achieve the same things as whites, you're a racist.

Do you believe black people are just as capable as whites when it comes to getting an ID? If you do, you're a racist.

Do you believe blacks are just as capable of getting good grades in school? If you do, you're a racist.

Do you believe black firefighters are capable of meetingvthe same standards as white firefighters? If yes, you're a racist.

In today's world, believing all races are equally capable means you are a racist.
Actually with the acknowledged IQ gap it is reasonable to argue those points without being racist. Unless you believe facts are racist.

Most of us understand a group with a higher IQ average will tend to do better in school than a group with a lower one.

Old 07-29-2019, 04:20 AM

1,705 posts, read 538,502 times
Black women are 3 times more likely to die in childbirth then white women.
Black men get longer sentences then white men, for the same crime.
Black men are more often jailed then white men, for the same crime.

Is that just a freak occurence? Or is it a cause of something?

Old 07-29-2019, 04:24 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,192,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Just the shouty ones would include nearly every elected democrat !!!

The democrat Mind Binders using ANTIFA as their Peaky Blinders !!!
Lefties are soooo uncivil!! How can they be so mean?? I just don't understand the hate! /s

Old 07-29-2019, 04:25 AM

2,899 posts, read 1,870,211 times
The media says so, therefore it must be real

Old 07-29-2019, 06:30 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Talking Beyond ridiculous, but not unexpected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
According to the liberal left and ethnocentrics you are a racist, white supremacist if you want our borders secured and illegal aliens tossed out of our country.
According to ignorant Trumplings, whatever "the left" wants is any insulting lie conjured up and fed to them by Hannity/Limblob/tRump.

SO easily led.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies