Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2019, 10:47 AM

24,447 posts, read 23,117,922 times

Advertisements

The Podestas and James Alefantis are three pedos, who are friends with them?
I see there's a big push to try to link Trump to Epstein, like when they tried to tie him with Putin. How did that work out again? Or will it turn out that Trump's enemies are far closer to Epstein than he is like they were with Putin?

Old 08-11-2019, 10:58 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,643,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
UGH. for decades Trump has rubbed elbows with millionaires and billionaires and some have proven to be criminals while others downright monsters. I don't know what it is with powerful men but their sexual appetites seem to be greater than the average Joe. This might be due to women being attracted to their power, money and celebrity and we all know that there are certain types of women that will do anything to be close to such men.

The Senate actually has a fund set up to pay women hush money and that is for Dems and Reps.

We have all had friends that have come into our lives and some have left for different reasons and we have distanced ourselves from some so why is it any different for Trump. In the early years he may have paled around with Epstein but then he probably found out he was into young girls and Trump distanced himself. Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar a Lago. I wonder why? Perhaps he was messing around there?

Epsteins ties to Trump are questionable but his ties with Bill Clinton are well known. We certainly didn't need a "Russian bot" to tell us this. There is no deflection it is what it is.
Yep and I bet PLENTY of money from that fund went to paying off parents of teenage girls too.

Of course, they go to great lengths to keep these details from ever reaching the public, I have a friend that is married to an ex-secret service agent, he told her some of the sexual perversions of govt officials he protected, was extremely sickening and made his stomach turn...but he is under oath to NEVER name names or talk about it publicly.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:00 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,816,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Im of the opinion of that what few russian bots might even exist, are far less damaging than the plethora of left wing statist ideologues we are surrounded by.
" By the end of the 2016 U.S. election, the IRA had the ability to reach millions of U.S. persons through social media accounts. Multiple IRA controlled Facebook groups and Instagram accounts had hundreds of thousands of U.S. participants. IRA-controlled Twitter accounts separately had tens of thousands of followers, including MULTIPLE U.S. POLITICAL FIGURES who retweeted IRA-created content. In November a Facebook representative testified that Facebook had identified 470 IRA-controlled Facebook accounts that collectively made 80,000 posts between January 2015 and August 2017. Facebook estimated the IRA reached as many as 126 million persons through its Facebook accounts. In January 2018, Twitter announced that it had identified 3,814 IRA-controlled Twitter accounts and notified approximately 1.4 million people Twitter believed may have been in contact with an IRA-controlled account." Source: The Mueller report page 15. If you read page 31 you will read about the connections between the Trump campaign and affiliates, including Trump who " promoted dozens of tweets, posts, and other content created by the IRA.

So, I have to respectfully disagree with you that Russian bots synergized by Trump and his campaign are less damaging than left wing ideologues. Spreading hate, lies, and conspiracy theories to steal an election is far more insidious than health care for all.

Forbes has an interesting article about Kushner and how he "tipped the states that swung the election." "A lot has changed in eight years, especially social media." "The Trump campaign delved into message tailoring, sentiment, and manipulation and machine learning. " Source: Forbes Exclusive Interview: How Jared Kushner Won The White House."

They knew what they were doing. Why did Manafort share internal polling data with the Russian's. Is this how Kusner "tipped the states" Trump was behind in for electoral votes?

Old 08-11-2019, 11:03 AM

2,240 posts, read 1,388,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
OP, you probably have a friend or two that are pedophiles, there are more out there than you realize. and far too many of them are able to keep it on the down low so no one notices their perversion.
I agree!

Old 08-11-2019, 11:05 AM

10,094 posts, read 14,498,259 times
When you run in the big money circles like Donald Trump, who knows who you are socializing with.

Hillary Clinton was super chummy with Harvey Weinstein, kissing his butt like she was in love.

Bill Clinton visited Epstein's estates/jets multiple times. Why multiple times? I'm sure it wasn't for financial advice.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:09 AM

43,262 posts, read 18,396,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I see there's a big push to try to link Trump to Epstein, like when they tried to tie him with Putin. How did that work out again? Or will it turn out that Trump's enemies are far closer to Epstein than he is like they were with Putin?
People got caught whitewashing wikipedia entry on Epstein. They were removing Clinton's name and leaving Trump's name.

https://www.rt.com/usa/463794-clinto...ipedia-google/

Old 08-11-2019, 11:11 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,787,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
No need to try, Epstein IS linked to Trump. Just as many others are linked to Epstein. That's not the question.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:12 AM

10,094 posts, read 14,498,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Shall we rummage through all the people who have ever been friends of yours, or people others have decide have been your friend because you had interactions with them, to see how many pedophiles we can find? Bet you we can find five. I’ll fess up, there have been more than five in my life.
Yep, so spot on.

The left is so determined to find, something, one thing--anything!! That they can prevent Trump from being re-elected or to be impeached, that they will stoop to the absolute embarrassing low of lows.

I know Trump may not always be honest, and his blunt communication style offends many, but the left's soap box moral superiority is ridiculously laughable.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:12 AM

10,037 posts, read 9,523,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
https://twitter.com/Nativeman1313/st...65959850237952

No wonder the right wing social media army is pushing the Clinton conspiracies with Epstein so hard. They want to deflect attention away from Trump's connection to Epstein and other peds.
Your thread has been proven to be extremely biased. You obviously made a conscious effort to ignore that these pedos have been chummy with politicians from both sides. Now it’s time to tuck your tail between your legs and move on.

Old 08-11-2019, 11:21 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,396,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
https://twitter.com/Nativeman1313/st...65959850237952

No wonder the right wing social media army is pushing the Clinton conspiracies with Epstein so hard. They want to deflect attention away from Trump's connection to Epstein and other peds.
I don't think you know what a pedophile is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies