Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2019, 07:53 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times

Advertisements

Why is Obama trying to end the world with this giant carbon footprint.... Maybe he grew up and stop believing in global warming fairytales...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2019, 07:55 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,742,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
You know who doesn't believe the global warming tripe? Insurance companies! They're more than happy to insure beachfront property. You'd think if global warming were real, insurance companies would be hesitant about insuring property that's right on the coast, because the sea levels are supposedly going to rise.

Been visiting relatives for over three decades who live on the beach in Naples, FL. The sea levels have not risen at all in 3 decades.
Global baloney....that's what it amounts to. The Democratic base is so dense that people like Gore & Obama feed these fools this junk science & then go right out & buy property right on the beach. It's pathetic.

Old 08-22-2019, 07:56 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,496,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Global baloney....that's what it amounts to. The Democratic base is dense that people like Gore & Obama feed these fools this junk science & then go right out & buy property right on the beach. It's pathetic.
You are just jealoius that you cant buy that property

Old 08-22-2019, 07:56 PM

16,087 posts, read 10,753,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
But Trump isn't telling people to lower their living standards like the Obama's have been.
No, Trump just lowers your standards on just about everything on his own and you suck it up as the road to MAGA land. We can’t afford universal healthcare, safer schools, better infrastructure, control drug costs, or help with student loans (like common living standards in other industrialized countries) — but we can buy Greenland and go to Mars and give tax breaks to the rich.

Let’s see a reliable and verified quote from Obama where he explicitly tells people to lower their living standards.

Old 08-22-2019, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
You are just jealoius that you cant buy that property
That's not debate. That's pathetic. Address the global warming aspect of this discussion, or, really, just grow up.

Old 08-22-2019, 08:00 PM

Quote:
That's not debate. That's pathetic. Address the global warming aspect of this discussion, or, really, just grow up.
Was this a new build or an existing build? Hmmm. My guess is you will not answer this.

Old 08-22-2019, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Was this a new build or an existing build? Hmmm. My guess is you will not answer this.
I already addressed this in post 152.

Old 08-22-2019, 08:03 PM

Quote:
I already addressed this.
So you agree it was an existing build and therefore had no new environmental footprint. Great we agree. Obama did the right thing. Unless of course you can prove different,

Old 08-22-2019, 08:03 PM

1,022 posts, read 740,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I'd like to know where they get all this money. Selling a couple of books can't be that damn lucrative.
Your tax dollars, hard at work.

When will people wake up ?

Modern day politicians are no more than Kings & Queens of the past. Keep the people divided, I want a new house.

Old 08-22-2019, 08:07 PM

I've noticed you cant'
Quote:
So you agree it was an existing build and therefore had no new environmental footprint. Great we agree. Obama did the right thing. Unless of course you can prove different,
Listen, you clown...I"m not talking about, nor have I talked about, the environmental footprint of this property. I'm talking about Obama purchasing seashore property whilst preaching about global warming & the sea rising. Get it now, or do I need to dumb it down some more for you? I've noticed you can't seem to grasp this...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies