Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 05:35 PM

269 posts, read 812,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
DAMN RIGHT!!!! THIS AIN'T A CHEAP HOTEL!
Not even if they paid you Las Vegas hotel rates?

Old 04-24-2008, 05:45 PM

409 posts, read 1,505,905 times
Its amazing to me that people actually think homosexuality is a choice because they chose to be straight. Those type of people must have secret homosexual desires that they "chose" not to follow. Seriously, why do some people who do not know any better INSIST that they know gays choose their sexuality when they aren't even gay? Just ask any gay person what their perspective is. Hmmm... I don't get it.

Old 04-24-2008, 06:05 PM

1,268 posts, read 1,136,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slove1106 View Post
Not even if they paid you Las Vegas hotel rates?
Depends on what hotel it is and what type of room

Old 04-24-2008, 06:51 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,828,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trabbz View Post
What if your son/daughter told you that....they are gay/lesbian?

What would you do?

What would you say?

Would you accept him/her as they are?

Would you love him/her unconditionally?

Would you try to convert him/her to a heterosexual?
I would say , "Dont be an Idiot , you know better, obviously you got some issues going on right now, but I am here to help you and love you through them. Remember God doesnt make mistakes!" I would love them unconditionally, and you dont need to convert someone to something they already are!

Old 04-24-2008, 06:57 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
I'll tell you why. Sexual preference is choosing your sexual desires with a object, person or animal.

I choose to have sex with women because I believe that to be natures LAW and nature and my body tell me that is right.
Now I can have sex with a dog or animal if I so choose or a blow up doll.
I can have sex with a tree or anything else and I tell my brain it can do. But then my mind tells me that is wrong and not normal. My choice would be to stop that action. Some men belong to nambla where they believe is natural for them to have sex with little boys. So they have choosen to do such an act which is sexual as well. Homosexuality is also a sexual choice and I use these choices because I like to point out many other people in this world choose other options. Please don't ignore the ones who like sex with objects and those people do exist. That is a sexual choice and some people even go out in public holding the object they love and have sex with. I guess my point is when you say bestiality and pedophilia is wrong which a MAJORITY say is wrong. WHY can't the MAJORITY say Gay sex is wrong too and not be called bigots. Are you then not a bigot for being against the people in nambla or those who have sex with dogs. WHO made you judge or maybe society is backwards and we should just ACCEPT people for who THEY ARE!!!
Most people seem to think gay sex is wrong because sodomy is wrong. So do you think that straights who engage in sodomy with the opposite sex are just as wrong as gays?

Old 04-24-2008, 07:17 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,828,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Most people seem to think gay sex is wrong because sodomy is wrong. So do you think that straights who engage in sodomy with the opposite sex are just as wrong as gays?
I would say that most people think gay sex is wrong because it is two men sodomizing each other!

Old 04-24-2008, 07:41 PM

2,935 posts, read 6,717,860 times
Quote:
Its amazing to me that people actually think homosexuality is a choice because they chose to be straight. Those type of people must have secret homosexual desires that they "chose" not to follow. Seriously, why do some people who do not know any better INSIST that they know gays choose their sexuality when they aren't even gay? Just ask any gay person what their perspective is. Hmmm... I don't get it.
It's as much of a choice as breathing.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:51 PM

Quote:
It was my thinking that heterosexuals are like gays in that they didn't choose to be that way either.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
I would say that most people think gay sex is wrong because it is two men sodomizing each other!
A lot of people who are against gay sex also think that the Bible condemns sodomy between a man and a woman and that's why many of the states in an earlier day passed laws banning the practice of sodomy.

Old 04-24-2008, 08:03 PM

1,725 posts, read 3,115,810 times
Quote:
What if your son/daughter told you that....they are gay/lesbian?

What would you do?

What would you say?

Would you accept him/her as they are?

Would you love him/her unconditionally?

Would you try to convert him/her to a heterosexual?
I will always accept my daughter for who she is. I would find a psychiatrist to help her with her sexual disorder so that she could resume a normal life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies