Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 03:43 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,292,958 times

Advertisements

LNTT, I hope you didn't have kids.
If you had a gay/lesbian child, I have no doubt that they would probably commit suicide.
How sad.

Gays having sex is no more disgusting than heteros having sex. It's simply an expression of one person's love for another.
It may not be your cup of tea, but that's it.

Old 04-24-2008, 03:53 PM

646 posts, read 1,788,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
I wouldn't want to see my son or daughter have sex in my house either (whether they were straight). It's not that I don't believe gays shouldn't get married or have sex, I just don't want to see it because it's disgusting. I'm not saying sex is disgusting, I'm saying gays having sex is disgusting.
Nobody is forcing you to watch :-)

Old 04-24-2008, 03:56 PM

2,935 posts, read 5,001,423 times
If my son told me he was gay, I'd be like "damn, I didn't know time travel was possible, you shouldn't be talking to me, you might uncreate yourself on accident!"

Old 04-24-2008, 03:58 PM

269 posts, read 812,232 times
In response to LibertyAndJusticeForAll's post: (His in black, mine in red)

I'll tell you why. Sexual preference is choosing your sexual desires with a object, person or animal.

I choose to have sex with women because I believe that to be natures LAW and nature and my body tell me that is right.

Yes, you believe.

Now I can have sex with a dog or animal if I so choose or a blow up doll.

Have a blast.

I can have sex with a tree or anything else and I tell my brain it can do. But then my mind tells me that is wrong and not normal. My choice would be to stop that action.

Yes... but those are objects, and don't involve LOVE between two human beings. Although if anyone were to choose to do that, then more power to them. I won't go humiliating them and being condescending towards them. Not my business on how they live their life.

Some men belong to nambla where they believe is natural for them to have sex with little boys. So they have choosen to do such an act which is sexual as well.

Sex with children (child abuse & pedophilia) whether induced by brainwashing or force (rape) ... versus sex between two adult FREETHINKING gays... Yep... sounds about the same...

Homosexuality is also a sexual choice

Is this from experience? Or just an opinion? Because stating an "opinion" as a "fact" is thinking only inside the box. Please, tell me how you came to believe this "fact". I can go around stating that I KNOW (because I read it in a book ) that the world is in fact actually an experiment created by aliens and we're actually a little speck sitting in a petri dish in some alien lab... Why? Because I KNOW dammit, isn't that enough?

and I use these choices because I like to point out many other people in this world choose other options. Please don't ignore the ones who like sex with objects and those people do exist. That is a sexual choice and some people even go out in public holding the object they love and have sex with. I guess my point is when you say bestiality and pedophilia is wrong which a MAJORITY say is wrong. WHY can't the MAJORITY say Gay sex is wrong too and not be called bigots.

You're comparing FORCING sex with children and dogs, to two adult CONSENTING gays... I really can't say any more to make you realize that...

Are you then not a bigot for being against the people in nambla or those who have sex with dogs.

Again... back to the "forced" sex... I'm against FORCED sex... yes. FORCED sex is wrong. Sex between TWO CONSENTING ADULTS is what we're talking about. We're not talking about FORCED SEX, RAPE and ABUSE... Are we?

WHO made you judge

I made me judge. Why? Because I said so... Just like being gay is a choice, like you said so.

or maybe society is backwards and we should just ACCEPT people for who THEY ARE!!!

Shouldn't we?

Old 04-24-2008, 03:59 PM

1,268 posts, read 1,136,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockholmaren View Post
Nobody is forcing you to watch :-)
But I will be forced to hear. If its not my sex, no one else's sex should go on in my house.

Old 04-24-2008, 04:03 PM

646 posts, read 1,788,378 times
Quote:
But I will be forced to hear. If its not my sex, no one else's sex should go on in my house.
I guess it sounds differently then, or what is your point? Your only objection is that you think homosexual sex sounds disgusting while heterosexual sex doesn't? I think I'm lost, and I typically don't listen to other people having sex.

Old 04-24-2008, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockholmaren View Post
I guess it sounds differently then, or what is your point? Your only objection is that you think homosexual sex sounds disgusting while heterosexual sex doesn't? I think I'm lost, and I typically don't listen to other people having sex.
Thats exactly what I'm saying. I also don't want to see homosexuals being affectionate. Personal opinion. I don't mind straight couples.

Old 04-24-2008, 04:11 PM

2,935 posts, read 5,001,423 times
Personally I'm totally cool with seeing homosexual womens being affectionate, as long as they're attractive. Unfortunately I don't see that often.

Old 04-24-2008, 04:14 PM

2,410 posts, read 6,006,241 times
I don't have kids and am not planning on it but my answers are in green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trabbz View Post
What if your son/daughter told you that....they are gay/lesbian?
Not a big deal.

What would you do?
Get my gay Aunt, my gay Uncle or my husbands gay Uncle on the phone for them to talk to.

What would you say?
Good for you, knowing what you are. Do you have a partner and when can I meet them?

Would you accept him/her as they are?
Absolutely

Would you love him/her unconditionally?
Yes I would

Would you try to convert him/her to a heterosexual?
Absolutely not!

Quote:
I'm not going to lie, I'd flip out. But then I know they wouldn't change and I'd accept it... sooner or later. Guidelines would have to be outlined though. I wouldn't want to see any action going on in my house.
I don't care if they are straight or gay, nobody has sex in my house except those that pay the bills!!!!!! LOL (me and my husband)

Old 04-24-2008, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by molochai2580 View Post
I don't care if they are straight or gay, nobody has sex in my house except those that pay the bills!!!!!! LOL (me and my husband)

DAMN RIGHT!!!! THIS AIN'T A CHEAP HOTEL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies