Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2022, 11:46 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,951,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
2nd reply.

This thug in Texas, he's on death row. Listen to this video. He literally had no regard for the families of the victims. He went to Garland to rob someone because "goes where the rich white folks are at". He committed two murders. He literally asked for the death penalty, saying that if he got life, he would kill someone else. That guy had alot of anger and literally just gave up on life. He didn't value life at all, and didn't care if he lived or died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u85s3twjRs&t=27s
How may times does this idiot say "Ya know what I'm sayin'? Half the time it occurred to me that actually, no, I don't since you are barely speaking English. Lots of these types here in Dallas, unfortunately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2022, 11:54 AM

8,343 posts, read 2,969,036 times
Quote:
It's obvious he doesn't believe in God. It's obvious that, at age 20, he was so far gone he wanted to die.

The thing is, there are more men like him in America's ghettos than anyone wants to admit. Young, angry, hair-trigger temper. Many don't expect to live past the age of 30, so they get off on harming other people.

As for the thug in Yonkers, nothing would have stopped him except him dying. I would expect him to murder his own mother. There are thugs who have gone that far.

Inhumane treatment of prisoners is going on in American prisons. Deaths due to violence and other problems in American prisons isn't uncommon. Alabama has one of the highest per capita rate of prison deaths in America. It also has one of the highest violent crime rates in America. Mississippi is not far behind in prison death rates, and it has a high murder rate.

Offshore the worst of the worst might be something we want to do. However, what country would take our criminals? While it would be cheaper to send them elsewhere, what country is do that? The best we could do is have them on some island that is still part of the USA, but far from the mainland.
There are more poor whites in the U.S. and more whites born out of wedlock in fatherless homes than their are blacks yet their violent crime rates are nowhere near that of blacks.

You’re suggesting blacks are angry because of this and that many blacks don’t expect to live to the age of 30. They don’t expect to live to the age of 30 because they are killing each other. They create their own mess along with their rates of interracial offender violent crime.

Inhumane treatment in prisoners? Give it a rest. Those in U.S. prisons are treated much better than prisoners of most other countries. I remember seeing a documentary where one prisoner was about to be released and committed a crime in prison so they wouldn’t release him.

Prison shouldn’t be a cakewalk. If you don’t like American prisons do what it takes to avoid them. It’s easy.

Old 03-15-2022, 11:58 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,622,620 times
Quote:
I can't argue with that. That's why I'm a gun owner. I drive Door Dash on the side. I always keep a gun with me just in case I end up delivering somewhere rough.

While I am all for people working hard to support themselves and their loved ones, "Door Dash" cannot bring enough money (especially with todays gas prices) to risk your life over.
Heck look at that poor woman Uber driver who was gunned down in cold blood in a robbery attempt.

Old 03-15-2022, 11:59 AM

73,041 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Pure hatred to do something like that.
Hatred and violence are nothing new.

Old 03-15-2022, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post

While I am all for people working hard to support themselves and their loved ones, "Door Dash" cannot bring enough money (especially with todays gas prices) to risk your life over.
Heck look at that poor woman Uber driver who was gunned down in cold blood in a robbery attempt.
It's just me I'm supporting, and it's in addition to my regular job. I want to own my own home (and home prices are rising where I live. I don't want to go into debt). I'm also taking that money and trying to invest as much as I can. I'm trying to rebuild my portfolio, which got hammered in the last 6 months. The strange thing is, the gas prices are why I'm doing this. Gas might not be cheap, but I make up for it with the profits.

I know about what happened to that Uber driver in Pittsburgh. That was one of the reasons I was apprehensive about it. However, that is why I keep a gun with me, and there are certain places I've turned down, simply because it wasn't worth it.

Old 03-15-2022, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
How may times does this idiot say "Ya know what I'm sayin'? Half the time it occurred to me that actually, no, I don't since you are barely speaking English. Lots of these types here in Dallas, unfortunately.
You can find these types in Birmingham, Memphis, Jackson, Baton Rouge, basically anywhere in the ghettos across America. His butchering of the English language is a symptom of other problems. He did spend time in juvenile detention. And he's from South Dallas.

Old 03-15-2022, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Let's see a link to that.

The New York Post, a conservative tabloid, mentioned a mentally ill man attacking two women (one of the Asian).

https://nypost.com/2022/01/15/woman-...ubway-station/

Heading: "Deranged man pushes Asian woman to death at Times Square subway station".

Old 03-15-2022, 12:21 PM

2,409 posts, read 1,531,820 times
Quote:
I can't argue with that. That's why I'm a gun owner. I drive Door Dash on the side. I always keep a gun with me just in case I end up delivering somewhere rough.
From some of your other posts I've read, this surprises me. Be safe out there doing your thing. Stay vigilant.

Old 03-15-2022, 12:31 PM

I'll go for blunt on this. I think "Democrat" in this case is being used as a dog whistle term for Black people. I am very well aware that a large number of these attacks are being perpetrated by Black males. Those attackers come from the underclass portion of the Black population. Voter participation within the Black middle class and Black upper class are far higher than the underclass. The underclass is the least likely to vote. Given that the thug in question has a long rap sheet, he most likely isn't even registered to vote. That thug would have done what he died regardless of what political party was running Yonkers. Most of Yonkers is a nice place to live, except the neighborhood that thug is from.

Old 03-15-2022, 12:46 PM

16,560 posts, read 10,643,864 times
Quote:
I'll go for blunt on this. I think "Democrat" in this case is being used as a dog whistle term for Black people. I am very well aware that a large number of these attacks are being perpetrated by Black males. Those attackers come from the underclass portion of the Black population. Voter participation within the Black middle class and Black upper class are far higher than the underclass. The underclass is the least likely to vote. Given that the thug in question has a long rap sheet, he most likely isn't even registered to vote. That thug would have done what he died regardless of what political party was running Yonkers. Most of Yonkers is a nice place to live, except the neighborhood that thug is from.
I agree with you that it is rather unlikely that the thug in question is a voter, or that he cares one bit about politics. But the reason this is political is due to the party that is in power in New York State, where this crime took place. That party is known for coddling criminals and favoring criminal behavior through the laws that they enact, or fail to enact. Does it seem likely that a criminal with such a long rap sheet would be free to assault random people if he had done his prior crimes in a state known for strong punishment against crime? Or is more likely that he would be in jail and thus not in a position to have attacked that woman?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies