Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2022, 02:52 PM

17,679 posts, read 6,940,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The observational study – “The Foegen Effect: A Mechanism by Which Facemasks Contribute to the COVID-19 Case Fatality Rate” – was published in Medicine in February 2022, authored by German doctor Zacharias Fögen.

The paper analyzed “whether mandatory mask use influenced the case fatality rate in Kansas” during the time period of August 1st, 2020 to October 15th. Kansas was used for comparison because the state allowed each of its 105 counties to decide whether or not to implement mask mandates, with 81 counties deciding against the measure.

“The most important finding from this study is that contrary to the accepted thought that fewer people are dying because infection rates are reduced by masks, this was not the case,” summarized the paper.

“Results from this study strongly suggest that mask mandates actually caused about 1.5 times the number of deaths or ∼50% more deaths compared to no mask mandates.”
Link: https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/05...9-death-rates/

Why do mask mandates cause more COVID deaths, you might ask? The study suggests there's a simple explanation: the facemask tissue retains the virus after the droplets evaporate and then the virus is re-inhaled from a very short distance.

I'm sure the left-wing censors in the government and social media will do everything to prevent this study from wide dissemination, so read it while you can.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2022, 03:16 PM

203 posts, read 73,022 times
Before the ‘pandemic’ there was an RCT out of Vietnam on surgical mask efficacy and the Flu. They found the same result, wearing surgical masks for uses they were not intended (filter a respiratory virus) led to an increase in infections. It could be due to touching of the mask, removing it to eat, then putting it back over your face.

Or it could be due to increase C02 inhalation leading to less optimal immune responses. I notice that when I wear a mask I get a runny nose.

Old 06-06-2022, 03:40 PM

8,946 posts, read 2,970,530 times
The sheep who wore masks will simply discount this. They spent too much of their lives with that silly thing on and they are taking it to their grave that it was the right thing to do, regardless of how obviously ridiculous it was.

Old 06-06-2022, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoffee57 View Post
Before the ‘pandemic’ there was an RCT out of Vietnam on surgical mask efficacy and the Flu. They found the same result, wearing surgical masks for uses they were not intended (filter a respiratory virus) led to an increase in infections. It could be due to touching of the mask, removing it to eat, then putting it back over your face.

Or it could be due to increase C02 inhalation leading to less optimal immune responses. I notice that when I wear a mask I get a runny nose.
There's a reason we never forced the healthy general public to wear cloth masks for hundreds of years before 2020: THEY. DON'T. WORK.

Old 06-06-2022, 03:50 PM

25,838 posts, read 18,870,148 times
How shocking. Never would have guessed that.

(sarcasm of course. I could have told you this the very first day everyone went horny for masks a couple years ago. The medical literature available at the beginning of 2020 and a very basic understanding of physics tells one all one needs to know)

Old 06-06-2022, 04:35 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,986,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
The sheep who wore masks will simply discount this. They spent too much of their lives with that silly thing on and they are taking it to their grave that it was the right thing to do, regardless of how obviously ridiculous it was.
...if dr fauci came out with a directive telling folks to take a small russet potato; now, it has to be a russet no other kind, peel it down to little finger size and slowly insert it onto your anus because that is a proven antidote for the covid you'd have droves of people flocking to the produce dept for said potatoes....

...as silly as this sounds it's quite scary the amount that would blindly do it...

Old 06-06-2022, 04:37 PM

7,360 posts, read 6,536,606 times
I said this EXACT thing TWO YEARS AGO on here! The only way to have made PPE effective in reducing the spread of a virus would be to require a full head hood with two one-way canister filters, one that filters inbound air, one that filters outbound air with one way valves between them so air never moves the reverse direction to disturb what was being filtered out. But how dare I go against our lord and savior fauci and his cdc disciples!

Old 06-06-2022, 04:40 PM

42,862 posts, read 26,331,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/05...9-death-rates/

Why do mask mandates cause more COVID deaths, you might ask? The study suggests there's a simple explanation: the facemask tissue retains the virus after the droplets evaporate and then the virus is re-inhaled from a very short distance.

I'm sure the left-wing censors in the government and social media will do everything to prevent this study from wide dissemination, so read it while you can.
I'd have to see it on a source other than National Pulse before I would believe it.

"Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, affiliation with a known questionable group, and a few failed fact checks."

Old 06-06-2022, 04:43 PM

There's a link to the actual study, but I'm sure nothing will convince you of the stupidity of mask mandates. So just keep on following orders, even if they are more likely to kill you. No skin off my back.

Old 06-06-2022, 04:57 PM

42,862 posts, read 26,331,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
There's a link to the actual study, but I'm sure nothing will convince you of the stupidity of mask mandates. So just keep on following orders, even if they are more likely to kill you. No skin off my back.
The actual study is a joke, there are no controls in that study- no demographic controls, no control population And the guy is a real nut job, did you read his study about how vaccines make you magnetic?

https://zachariasfoegen.wordpress.co...inally-proven/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies