Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2022, 11:30 PM

52,456 posts, read 53,016,522 times

Advertisements

Lots of groomers pushing this crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2022, 11:49 PM

3,112 posts, read 946,663 times
Being Trans is a trend apparently, especially in coastal Democratic run cities like LA. It gives the kid, the mom, family social currency on the woke ladder!

And being Trans is something they can easily decide they’re not once they hit puberty. Though they will probably continue to say they’re non-binary meanwhile their sexual partners will be 99+% of the opposite sex.

Old 07-25-2022, 11:51 PM

15,953 posts, read 12,375,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Young children are a lot like a basic computer with only an operating system and no "apps." Adults program those "apps" into the child. And as the old coder saying goes, GIGO (garbage in, garbage out). You purposely program a computer to malfunction and guess what it will do? It will malfunction, of course. It doesn't know any different.
This. Yes! Grooming. Its a double edged sword knowing too much about this species and this reality when you swallow that red pill.... You'd think our leaders would be more intelligent but sometimes it seems they want to destroy this country on purpose. In the grand scheme of things the sun will go red giant and this simulation will end anyways...enjoy the ride, don't fret over our nature too much.

Old 07-26-2022, 12:02 AM

19,478 posts, read 15,372,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Young children are a lot like a basic computer with only an operating system and no "apps." Adults program those "apps" into the child. And as the old coder saying goes, GIGO (garbage in, garbage out). You purposely program a computer to malfunction and guess what it will do? It will malfunction, of course. It doesn't know any different.
That's exactly what it feels like is happening.

Old 07-26-2022, 02:00 AM

37,198 posts, read 42,405,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipDrop View Post
Less stigma. Kids are less homophobic and transphobic. So more kids that would otherwise be closeted feel safer being themselves.
nope

Old 07-26-2022, 02:38 AM

12,072 posts, read 5,963,966 times
There is nothing scientific about it - kids jump on whatever train is out there be it vaping, having sex that isn't sex ( according to Bill Clinton ) on school buses, piercings, ect.. they just want to be part of the crowd and not ostracized for not following the crowd.

Old 07-26-2022, 03:08 AM

7,652 posts, read 3,735,993 times
last year, one of my daughters friends (12) came out as non binary gender fluid with they/them pronouns. now, at age 13 she is back to being a girl. when i asked my daughter what happened, she replied “she didn’t like having breasts because they felt annoying sometimes to wear a bra”. well there you have it folks, noble children who should be given adult decision making over their developing bodies. adults tend to forget what it was like going through puberty and think their kid has the same brain power they have as a 40-something adult. i get it, 13 was sooooo long ago and just think how much we have all changed physically and mentally since age 13. one particular liberal on this forum argued with me on another thread stating that she never experienced confusion/cramps/breast discomfort during puberty. amazing how they deflect, lie, distort to justify their ideology of transgender children apparently being a totally normal thing which should be encouraged and affirmed.

Old 07-26-2022, 03:50 AM

31,339 posts, read 14,424,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
Before maybe 2 years ago I had never seen or even heard about a trans child. Now every liberal soccer mom has one? Is this like a sick fad? I mean who would allow their children to do this!?

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...wsG7Jl0RseGZDw

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/10/s...al-survey.html
My theory is that this is just one more item 'they' - the globalists are using - to try to bring down the population.

Old 07-26-2022, 04:16 AM

1,626 posts, read 963,925 times
Very simply, Hollywood and the media et-al have made it so lame and utterly lamentable to be a regular garden-variety white kid that high school children are grasping at whatever they can in order to make themselves more “exotic,” less white. Kids all across the fruited plain from sea to shining sea are desperately trying to punch their ticket on the victimhood gravy train.

Old 07-26-2022, 04:23 AM

5,023 posts, read 2,126,609 times
I bet that within 5-8 years after either a biological male or biological female who is talked into this sickness of gender “reassignment” will commit suicide since adults, mainly the schools, failed to protect these young minds from harm.

To top things off, Biden’s assistant secretary of health, Rachel Levine, a biological male who dresses like a female and who Biden promoted to an “admiral” in the U.S. Public Health Service, is saying that this is a healthy process for kids to transition into WITHOUT their parents knowledge or approval.

The country has lost its way and things, like this topic, will only get worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies