Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2023, 01:38 PM

4,552 posts, read 2,275,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Yep. *wink* *wink*

Oh so now you think he was speaking in code?

Old 09-06-2023, 04:51 PM

25,459 posts, read 9,821,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
Oh so now you think he was speaking in code?
Of course. So does the government. And so do all those who have been convicted and are now on their way to jail. They knew what he wanted them to do.

Old 09-06-2023, 06:38 PM

3,420 posts, read 1,448,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
They have to do with 14th Amendment Sec. 3.

https://constitution.findlaw.com/ame...otation15.html

This one goes before those Federalist Society Judges on SCOTUS.
Nothing in Section 3 of the 14th Amendment disqualifies Trump from being on any state ballot.

SEE: Why Using The 14th Amendment To Get Trump Won't Hold Up

Old 09-06-2023, 07:12 PM

30,183 posts, read 11,821,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
The Wall Street Journal Editorial Board wrote a nice piece, yesterday, examining this very issue. They came to the conclusion that the best thing is for the voters to decide whether Former President Trump should be on the ballot next November. I agree with them.

They also came to the conclusion that anyone trying to keep Former President Trump off the ballot is committing the same offense that Former President Trump is accused of committing...

If I was Trump and won in 2024 my first move would be to get my AG to go after Willis and the NY prosecutor and their staff. If they just had waited until after the election I would not say that. But they are clearly trying to affect the outcome in 2024. It would be interesting to get all their emails and texts and conversation and see if they admit timing this to change the outcome of the 2024 election.

Old 09-07-2023, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
If I was Trump and won in 2024 my first move would be to get my AG to go after Willis and the NY prosecutor and their staff. If they just had waited until after the election I would not say that. But they are clearly trying to affect the outcome in 2024. It would be interesting to get all their emails and texts and conversation and see if they admit timing this to change the outcome of the 2024 election.
There is no question in my mind that there is a concerted effort by the Washington Establishment to prevent Trump from being re-elected. He poses too much a threat to those who are trying to subjugate and destroy America from within.

Old 09-07-2023, 10:23 AM

5,222 posts, read 3,020,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
You guys are so funny - Trump commits multiple crimes - can't bust him while in office cause no one has ever accused/convicted a sitting President... can't bust him after office because "what took you so long"... can't bust him once all the facts, witnesses and evidence have been compiled because now he's running for office - I know, let's just let a wannabe dictator get what he wants and you can keep sending him your money. NO time was ever going to be a good time to prosecute an ex President - but he's a criminal. We all know it. It's just that you think the other side is worse so you keep following your cult leader. And it's interesting how rabid his followers get when you present the facts...no, no, you're wrong, those aren't facts because I love my cult leader...omg, puke city!
The problem is that you can find a crime that pretty much every president has committed (or at least it would be a crime for every day people). Yet, they dont get convicted. Why is that?

Old 09-07-2023, 10:44 AM

4,552 posts, read 2,275,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Of course. So does the government. And so do all those who have been convicted and are now on their way to jail. They knew what he wanted them to do.

Oh they did? Was a memo sent out? A social media post? Email? How exactly was this communicated? Do you even realize how ridiculous that is? And is it ok with you that the government can take your own words and say that they actually mean something else?

Old 09-07-2023, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Every comeback is "everyone else did it, why can't Trump". You see the error of that thinking surely. If someone has committed a crime, gather your evidence, gather your witnesses, take it to court and let the law decide. That's what's being done here. Perhaps the abundance of cases makes the cult feel like the law is "throwing everything to wall to see what sticks" but no, it's that Trump is that big of a criminal.

And he was obvious...and loud...and arrogant. His lack of knowledge about government and how things work might have gotten him elected, but that kind of ignorance is why he has so many cases against him. He just isn't used to being called out on his crimes. The hypocrisy and crassness he brought to the office is embarrassing for all Americans, it's just that some Americans idolize him above all else and they're not thinking clearly.
Kind of hard to convict someone when they control everyone.

Just to be clear though. Are you saying that you dont think every President has committed crimes that would send you and I to jail?

Old 09-07-2023, 11:46 AM

Quote:
You guys are so funny - Trump commits multiple crimes - can't bust him while in office cause no one has ever accused/convicted a sitting President... can't bust him after office because "what took you so long"... can't bust him once all the facts, witnesses and evidence have been compiled because now he's running for office - I know, let's just let a wannabe dictator get what he wants and you can keep sending him your money. NO time was ever going to be a good time to prosecute an ex President - but he's a criminal. We all know it. It's just that you think the other side is worse so you keep following your cult leader. And it's interesting how rabid his followers get when you present the facts...no, no, you're wrong, those aren't facts because I love my cult leader...omg, puke city!

Talking about facts, seems to me voters, regardless of their political party affiliation, were doing a whole lot better under the Trump Administration. And now, under a Democrat Party rule, most American citizens are barely able to make ends meet, while our country if being filled with millions upon millions of other countries poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminals. And they are getting the red-carpet treatment ___ free expensive hotel rooms, free health care, free food, etc., while America's needy citizens are going homeless, and being made into taxed slaves to support the Democrat contrived invasion.

Old 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Who are "they" and what do you think is being controlled? You're projecting what you "think" is happening, not reality.

And to be clear, there are infinite examples of politicians and other people of wealth (whoever they vote for) who have committed crimes and not tried that we, the regular folks, that would send us to jail. Not the point and way to go down the rabbit hole.
When I say they, I mean those in charge. I meant, control everything, not everyone. My mistake there.

So you agree that there pretty much every President has committed crimes and should be in jail. Yet you think that only Trump should go to jail for it? Your going to have to explain that one to me. And yes, it is the point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies