Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 01:20 PM

2,732 posts, read 6,768,262 times

Advertisements

The Title of the thread is silly....although white guilt might be closer to the truth.

Old 11-26-2008, 01:34 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,244,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishtom29 View Post
All of which proves that the Democrats aren't the party of Big Business. That was the point you see, an assertion that they are.

I was a union guy all my life and it worked fine for me. I made good dough, had a nice house and sent my kids through college paying all of it out of pocket. Then I retired at 55 with a great pension. You'll never argue unions down with me, they're in my interest. I'll play the conservative economic game and say that what's good for MY economic interest is, in the end, good for all.
You have just pointed out in your own words what is wrong with unions today.

Old 11-26-2008, 01:44 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,391,475 times
Default Racism not a 2-way street

Traditionally, whites have discriminated against other races, and the other races have responded. I wouldn't classify the response as "racism."

Affirmative action or response is therefore not racism or "reverse racism."

Responding to a criminal who is attacking you doesn't make you a criminal, just someone who is justified in responding.

So there is no such thing as "anti-White" racist when we're talking about other races responding to racism by some whites. How ludicrous.

We're in the 21st century now.

Old 11-26-2008, 01:50 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,853,502 times
lmao. I always get a kick out of reading these posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Traditionally, whites have discriminated against other races, and the other races have responded. I wouldn't classify the response as "racism."

Responding to a criminal who is attacking you doesn't make you a criminal, just someone who is justified in responding.

So there is no such thing as "anti-White" racist when we're talking about other races responding to racism by some whites. How ludicrous.

Old 11-26-2008, 02:28 PM

10,261 posts, read 21,761,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
You have just pointed out in your own words what is wrong with unions today.

What, it's wrong that I did well? Do you think blue collar people are unworthy of doing well? Is it wrong if you do well? Or is it OK if you do well but not if I do?

Do you hold corporations to the same standards as unions? Both are economic entities that seek to maximize benefit to their members. If corporate stockholders do well is that wrong?

Old 11-26-2008, 05:33 PM

127 posts, read 378,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elginclock View Post
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly right. I have no idea why any sane White person would be associated with an anti-White party.

Single White women Obama voters, look at them!! My God, no wonder they can't find a man. They are supposed to be the mothers of the next generation, if there ever even is one.

If you are White, the ONLY way you can pass a Democrat primary filter will be to be openly anti-White. Even Hilary is starting to figure this out. Bill Clinton, saw all of the non-White groups he sucked up to, brown-nosed, and ass-kissed like the valueless traitor he is, stab him and Hilary in the back for the first non-White racist candidate they could get.
Bill Clinton, the first black president, lol, and fool that he is, said he welcomed the day whites would not be a majority. Yes Bill and Hilary made their bed and now they have to lay in it. And then we had McCain who foolishly pandered to hispanics.

Last edited by divinemom; 11-26-2008 at 05:42 PM..

Old 11-26-2008, 05:39 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,964,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by divinemom View Post
Bill Clinton, the first black president, lol, and fool that he is, said he welcomed the day whites would not be a majority. Yes Bill and Hilary made their bed and now they have to lay in it.
I'm sorry... what is wrong with whites becoming a minority?

Old 11-26-2008, 05:47 PM

127 posts, read 378,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Well duh, maybe I'm white and would prefer my kind to stay the majority.

Old 11-26-2008, 05:51 PM

10,261 posts, read 21,761,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post

I hate being lumped in with "white" people. I'm IRISH and feel no common ground with a bunch of frog eaters, pierogi roasters, sausage heads, spaghetti benders, gyros slicers, tapas takers, bagel bakers, kolachki cultists, biscuit Bubbas and haggis inhalers.

Old 11-26-2008, 06:38 PM

73 posts, read 133,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post

A perfect example of the mind of the White-hating bigot. This is the future of the Democratic Party. Thank you for showing us all what the platform is: Bigotry against Whites, and fancy equivocation to deny it.

Are you one of the "Abolish the White Race" types? I'm sure that can't be racist either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies