Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 12:39 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,217,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi Horse View Post
Austin13, I am really dissappointed you gave those 2 ah's this site, But they are getting their due. It does not take a genius to spot race baiting trolls that are facist racist. You, I and Finnjabber were ganged up on over there by about a dozen so one by one we left. Now Govenour Times is just a wild eyed right wing echo chamber. This site is massive and just as this string has demostrated, then the crazies crawl out from under their rocks they get stompped.

I calle out Sunkelhammer and Roysoldboy when I saw them here, I want to thank them for lining up for their ass kicking and I want to thank the sane individuals that seem to have lineman boots on.

Roy is a real piece of work. He is way up there in years and Medicare has saved his sorry ass more than once, and he runs down to VA and gets in line for cheap meds. Then he hurrys home to start posting and raisin hell about socialized medicine. I do not resent him the benefits but his hypocritical attitude? go figger?
I didn't give them the address! Someone else gave them the address. Google Sunklhammer. that's the correct spelling.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:44 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
You can enter into a legal binding contract at 18; you can get married at 18; you ae a legal adult at 18.
Parents are legally required to care for their offspring until the age of 18.
You can die for your country at 18 (or 17).
At 18 you are at the age of majority, you are legal.
Voting at 18 is only fair.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:46 PM

358 posts, read 472,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
I didn't give them the address! Someone else gave them the address. Google Sunklhammer. that's the correct spelling.
Sorry I thought you said you did. Not that it matters, he has already shot his foot off.

Old 03-09-2009, 08:34 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,243,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
The idea is dead in the water based on this alone. Men and women who are barely out of high school have been, and are being, sent to the battlefield to fight, and sometimes die, for our freedom.
Oh, get a grip. Iraq is about as much threat to our freedom as Vietnam was. Our men and women in uniform are being used as pawns by the elite robber barons in a global chess game for profits and resources. Same as always. WAR IS A RACKET - Major General Smedley D. Butler - USMC Retired
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies