Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2009, 11:57 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,028,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
EASY NOW,Let's not get crazy here...look at those little babies in my profile pics
Now I must say those are some cute little dogs you have there. Had to get the wife over to see them. My sister has one and that things is wired for sound. Even my two year old Rottweiler who is full of energy thinks the dog is nuts.

As far as Pitbulls, Rottweilers and other large dogs there not for everyone. They require alot of time and knowledge. Unfortunatly alot of people think they are cool and have no clue on what they are getting into. Thats what gives them a bad name.

Last edited by thebigr; 07-26-2009 at 12:09 PM..

Old 07-26-2009, 04:08 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,074,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigr View Post
Now I must say those are some cute little dogs you have there. Had to get the wife over to see them. My sister has one and that things is wired for sound. Even my two year old Rottweiler who is full of energy thinks the dog is nuts.

As far as Pitbulls, Rottweilers and other large dogs there not for everyone. They require alot of time and knowledge. Unfortunatly alot of people think they are cool and have no clue on what they are getting into. Thats what gives them a bad name.
Yes...they ARE wired for sound and depth charging too

Old 07-27-2009, 12:16 AM

459 posts, read 804,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post

once again your google obsessed opinions are wrong. IF you really look at your websites you will notice that the majority of the attacks was a pit bull mix. Mix mutt dogs are responsible for the most attacks, but when a news media uses the word pit bull in an attack done by a mix breed it attracts ignorant people like yourself to the headline story.

Old 07-27-2009, 01:20 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Here's another one.

Weldon Smith saw blood on the ground around Lillian Stiles' head. He got out of his Ford F-250 pickup and told his wife to call 911

Smith said he walked about 50 feet and saw four large dogs coming toward him — 70 pounds to 90 pounds each, maybe heavier, he estimated. They stood between him and Stiles' body.

The dogs seemed to work as a team, like wolves attacking a deer, Smith said. "That's the best way to describe it.

Texas Families Against Dangerous Dogs - Woman, 76, killed in dog attack... (http://www.txfadd.com/index.php?Itemid=7&id=12&option=com_content&task=v iew - broken link)

Old 07-27-2009, 02:29 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Default Pit Bull Owner Blames Victim For Attack, "He ain't bit nobody before"

Classic mentally defective morons breed pit bulls for fun and profit.

YouTube - Judge Judy - Pitbull Attacks Plaintiff in the Head pt. 1

YouTube - Pitbull attack leads to lawsuit Pt 2

Old 07-27-2009, 10:44 AM

1,067 posts, read 2,978,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Here's another one.

Weldon Smith saw blood on the ground around Lillian Stiles' head. He got out of his Ford F-250 pickup and told his wife to call 911

Smith said he walked about 50 feet and saw four large dogs coming toward him — 70 pounds to 90 pounds each, maybe heavier, he estimated. They stood between him and Stiles' body.

The dogs seemed to work as a team, like wolves attacking a deer, Smith said. "That's the best way to describe it.

Texas Families Against Dangerous Dogs - Woman, 76, killed in dog attack... (http://www.txfadd.com/index.php?Itemid=7&id=12&option=com_content&task=v iew - broken link)
You're rather hard-pressed to find new stories, aren't you? In 800+ comments, you spent a good portion reposting the same stories, and only a few new ones.

This whole bigotous thread is futile, because you'll never find enough stories to actually comprise a significant factor of the bull dog population. For every one story you post, there will still be hundreds of well-behaved bull dogs currently coexisting, as well as bull dogs that died with a spotless record.

The logic stands that tighter regulations are in order, but not a breed ban.

Old 07-27-2009, 10:58 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Here's another one.

And pit bulls aren't supposed to be over 65 lbs.
According to the story, they were pitt/rott mixes who were kept behind a 3 FOOT FENCE. Hell, a 3 foot fence wouldn't even keep my mom's pugs in a yard, much less a 90 lb rott mix. The owner of the dogs also had no vaccination records... which means that I seriously doubt he spent any time actually training these dogs, and they probably weren't neutered/spayed either.

Again, owner stupidity.

Old 07-27-2009, 11:24 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_man View Post
once again your google obsessed opinions are wrong. IF you really look at your websites you will notice that the majority of the attacks was a pit bull mix. Mix mutt dogs are responsible for the most attacks, but when a news media uses the word pit bull in an attack done by a mix breed it attracts ignorant people like yourself to the headline story.

Old 07-27-2009, 01:13 PM

1,067 posts, read 2,978,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
I see... you're just another poster who can try to tell everyone they're wrong but you don't have the wherewithal to reply when someone calls out your poor arguments.

Really... I'm waiting...

Old 07-27-2009, 05:15 PM

459 posts, read 804,602 times
Quote:

Finally your starting to blame the owners and not the breed. I knew you would see the light someday!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies