Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 08:27 PM

2,538 posts, read 3,877,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennySquirrel View Post
Well, go ahead and believe the had loans. I tend to think he had a source of funding. Why else would he have had his records sealed? The media was all over McCains and Palins school records, loans,etc. We saw all of theirs, but for some reason Obama's were sealed.
Your responses are tired, I mean tired JennySquirrel. Obama is our President, I am sorry you are so unhappy about this, but **** happens.I spent 8 years listening to you and yours tell me what a wonderful President GWB was, and you know what, he was a frickin' disaster. But now it's our turn to try and change this country back to a place where Americans truly feel represented and have a voice, (except for you and your republican friends of course), we know you all feel he is out to RUIN America. Guess what? We don't care what you think about Obama, so suck it up for the next 7 years baby!
Have a great night
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2009, 08:43 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,228,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Apparently you haven't come across the numerous threads bashing his "man boobs", the fact that he doesn't wear a suit jacket to the oval office (GASP!!!), he drank a beer at a basketball game (what the hell is he doing out of the cage that is the white house???), he asked for a spicy mustard on his burger (what an ELITIST!!!!), he uses a teleprompter (................), his wife Michelle has better arms than most women in the U.S. (she looks like a MAN!!!!!), the garden they're growing (like they're using this for anything other than a photo op), etc. etc. etc. Oh it's joyous fun to re-read those threads. When you have a couple years, go back & take a look. I'm SURE your political allegiance will be swayed.
I haven't! I'm new here

Old 05-25-2009, 08:46 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,569,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I haven't! I'm new here
Fasten your seatbelt, you're in for a bumpy ride.

Old 05-25-2009, 08:46 PM

2,538 posts, read 3,877,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Apparently you haven't come across the numerous threads bashing his "man boobs", the fact that he doesn't wear a suit jacket to the oval office (GASP!!!), he drank a beer at a basketball game (what the hell is he doing out of the cage that is the white house???), he asked for a spicy mustard on his burger (what an ELITIST!!!!), he uses a teleprompter (................), his wife Michelle has better arms than most women in the U.S. (she looks like a MAN!!!!!), the garden they're growing (like they're using this for anything other than a photo op), etc. etc. etc. Oh it's joyous fun to re-read those threads. When you have a couple years, go back & take a look. I'm SURE your political allegiance will be swayed.
It's pathetic. I can't take it anymore, time for a beer!

Old 05-25-2009, 08:50 PM

18,391 posts, read 19,027,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
amazing isn't it?

Old 05-25-2009, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
You know what's weird? When I post on here in the evening & drink wine, I'm actually more calm then when I post during the day at work. Interesting...

Old 05-25-2009, 08:52 PM

1,091 posts, read 3,593,198 times
Quote:
Obama has man-boobs? As skinny as he is?
Gross.

Oh well, it hardly detracts from his ability to run the country, does it?

Old 05-25-2009, 08:54 PM

1,091 posts, read 3,593,198 times
Okay, I looked that up.
Come on.
Those aren't man-boobs.
He looks darn good for a guy who's pushing fifty.

US President-elect Barack Obama shows off his toned body on holiday in Hawaii | The Sun |News

Old 05-25-2009, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane72 View Post
Obama has man-boobs? As skinny as he is?
Gross.

Oh well, it hardly detracts from his ability to run the country, does it?
LOL, not at all. However, some people seem to think it does. Some people also think he's out of shape & fat & has man boobs from that one pic of him in Hawaii. Some people need glasses I guess.

Old 05-25-2009, 09:14 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,845,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Apparently, one does not have to be a 'tard to take 18 or more years to pay back a college loan.

actually, you do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies