Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 04:31 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,850,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Where did you get your crystal ball? I ask because I am looking for one to predict the future like you do.

Its called going outside and talking to normal everyday people that dont spend time on sites like this one or in political chat rooms

Good friend Matt voted for Obama now regrets it

My mother in law and her husband both voted for Obama now regret it

The 2 women that took our blood when we donated feels that the dnc used them because Obama is black and hes just a typical politician

The people we spoke to at the beach.

Our friend Ernie

Google regret voting for Obama.

Thats my crystal ball the people in my life that I talk to

You really shouldnt assume that Obama is going to get every single vote that he got before. That he isnt going to upset anyone or disappoint anyone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2009, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Smoking tobacco is harmful! victorianpunk, you are probably young enough that the harmful effects of smoking have not caught up with you yet. There are plenty of older people who wish it had been harder to get cigarettes when they started smoking. We do not allow retailers to sell deliberately harmful items/substances. Remember the lawsuit against McDonald's about the hot coffee? It was actually a conservative that filed that suit, for personal injury. That is what happens when harmful substances (not saying I agree with that one, mind you) are sold. People sue.
it doesnt matter how hard something is to get if a teenager wants to get it they are going to get it. I know I did

Old 06-22-2009, 04:42 PM

3,109 posts, read 9,842,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
AMEN!

I am not sure if I made a mistake because McCain was an idiot, and it was a case of "damned if you don't, damned if you do", but if the choice was Huckabee or Obama, I would vote for Huckabee in a heart beat and the same probably for Romney.
Good for you, victorianpunk. I smoked 7 years quit 7 years, smoked about 6 years, quit for about 6 or 7 years smoked for 5 years, quit for 20 years and this Dec. it will be 4 years that I have smoked again. I now smoke mini cigars with filters. They only cost about 15 dollars a carton compared to 40-50 for cigarettes. I have been priced out of cigarettes but I still get my nic.

Old 06-22-2009, 04:45 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,810,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Gee, I guess no kids smoke, then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
Did I say that?

I said they are not buying them, no mention of people that buy them for the kids, no mention of the kids stealing them from others.

Last I checked, the only fruit/liquor flavored tobacco products I have seen are blunts, and NO ONE actually smokes those! They are purchased, but then emptied and refilled with other smokable plant material.
Well, they're getting them from somewhere! I doubt many parents are buying cigs for their kids. As every pediatric health professional will tell you, smoking is a pediatric disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Its called going outside and talking to normal everyday people that dont spend time on sites like this one or in political chat rooms

Good friend Matt voted for Obama now regrets it

My mother in law and her husband both voted for Obama now regret it

The 2 women that took our blood when we donated feels that the dnc used them because Obama is black and hes just a typical politician

The people we spoke to at the beach.

Our friend Ernie

Google regret voting for Obama.

Thats my crystal ball the people in my life that I talk to

You really shouldnt assume that Obama is going to get every single vote that he got before. That he isnt going to upset anyone or disappoint anyone
6, including one racist, and "the people you spoke to at the beach". There's your evidence that Obama will not win in 2012. Oooo Kay!

Old 06-22-2009, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Well, they're getting them from somewhere! I doubt many parents are buying cigs for their kids. As every pediatric health professional will tell you, smoking is a pediatric disease.

6, including one racist, and "the people you spoke to at the beach". There's your evidence that Obama will not win in 2012. Oooo Kay!
Out of the 6 who is the racist? ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH with the calling people a racist because they dont bow down to Obama.

Once again I can only speak of what I know and read. Once again try using google regret voting for Obama and see what comes up.

I dont believe I said Obama wont win again. I said that Obama is losing support and I proved hes lost some support. Now if you wish to be picky about how much then get a life

Old 06-22-2009, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Out of the 6 who is the racist? ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH with the calling people a racist because they dont bow down to Obama.
the dnc used them because Obama is black

From your previous post.

Old 06-22-2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
the dnc used them because Obama is black

From your previous post.
Figures. The ones that said that were black. I just didnt wanna bring race into it but I knew a democrat would

Old 06-22-2009, 05:05 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCity09 View Post
why does the color of your skin matter who you vote for?

Hmm, did you really not get it.....

Old 06-22-2009, 05:08 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,832,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Are we supposed to care who you will vote for?
obvious most of you do, just go back and read some of the old threads lmao

Old 06-22-2009, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Figures. The ones that said that were black. I just didnt wanna bring race into it but I knew a democrat would
Oh, quit playing the race card and quit being so coy. You are the one who brought up the issue. Does anyone ever say, "The RNC used them because Palin is white"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies