Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 11:27 PM

3,199 posts, read 4,318,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCity09 View Post
what kind of dumbass goes hiking for 4 days without telling anyone....well yeah i know there are plenty but when you are in charge of running a state, hiking= screwing a staff member in the hotel and she/him locked him with handcuffs and he couldn't get out for 3 days.
i mean really people..if you husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend goes away for 4 days without notice and says he/she went hiking would you believe it
Well if he were a garden variety dumbocrat I suppose you'd be applauding him for exploring his sexuality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2009, 11:29 PM

1,359 posts, read 2,292,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Well if he were a garden variety libertard I suppose you'd be applauding him for exploring his sexuality.
i didnt say that there was anything wrong with him cheating just call your wife and tell her that you're hiking....ohh and may also want to tell your staff and the Lt Gov that you will be gone for a few days

Old 06-22-2009, 11:34 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,845,143 times
so everyone is upset that this guy disappeared for 4 days huh? how about clinton, obama, and mccain. they didn't do their job for close to 2 years, but we don't care about that? hell, we gave one his job back, and the other two idiots we promoted.

get over it you clowns.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:36 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,164,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
get over it you clowns.
That's what he said to his kids, when he disappeared for Father's Day.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:38 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
That's what he said to his kids, when he disappeared for Father's Day.
what did barry tell his kids when he disappeared on the campaign trail for 2 years? oh that's right, he brought them along and exploited them.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:39 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
so everyone is upset that this guy disappeared for 4 days huh? how about clinton, obama, and mccain. they didn't do their job for close to 2 years, but we don't care about that? hell, we gave one his job back, and the other two idiots we promoted.

get over it you clowns.
We and their spouses (hopefully) knew where they were. They kept popping up on TV every day. What Sanford did was dumb.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:41 PM

Quote:
what did barry tell his kids when he disappeared on the campaign trail for 2 years? oh that's right, he brought them along and exploited them.
"turn on CNN to see me tonight" much better than "hiking" for 4 days without telling anyone.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
We and their spouses (hopefully) knew where they were. They kept popping up on TV every day. What Sanford did was dumb.

we all knew where they were. absent from work. funny, if I didn't show up for work for 2 years, I am pretty sure I wouldn't have a job to go back to let alone a promotion. what sanford did is a non issue. I hadn't heard anything about it, so it's obviously not a big story.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCity09 View Post
"turn on CNN to see me tonight" much better than "hiking" for 4 days without telling anyone.
again. this is news? how come this thread is the only mention I have heard of it? probably because most people want real news. like michelle obama's arms and frozen custard. now that's the hard hitting stuff americans crave. thus the reason we are a national laughing stock.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:46 PM

Quote:
again. this is news? how come this thread is the only mention I have heard of it? probably because most people want real news. like michelle obama's arms and frozen custard. now that's the hard hitting stuff americans crave. thus the reason we are a national laughing stock.
I've seen it on TV
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies