Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2009, 12:30 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Way to backpedal!
No back pedal read the Foreman. You made an open statement about a falsehood and i took it to mean about the threads subject. You want a thread on your subject start it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2009, 12:31 PM

243 posts, read 343,308 times
I think some of you are trying to stretch a tragic accident to suit your own agenda.

Kennedy was acting as a stupid drunk. That girl did not have to get in his car. She was a stupid girl.

That accident took place years ago. It's not like there were cell phones, GPS crash systems, and great drunk driving attitudes back then. I doubt there was anything Kennedy could have done to get her help in time. He was still beyond stupid. A murder? No..manslaughter.. Maybe I'm wrong....but I'm just the type who will call someone plain stupid for getting in the car with a drunk and thinking things will end well~

Old 08-28-2009, 12:32 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
No back pedal read the Foreman. You made an open statement about a falsehood and i took it to mean about the threads subject. You want a thread on your subject start it
Yeah, I have no idea what your post even meant. If you don't want to get challenged on something that you wrote, then don't write it. It's as simple as that.

Old 08-28-2009, 12:36 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
I think some of you are trying to stretch a tragic accident to suit your own agenda.
You leftists just don't get it. It was his behavior afterwards that is his most heinous act. Leaving a woman to drown while he saves himself and then tries to cover it up.

I'm 99% sure, you WOULD get it if a republican had been behind the wheel.

Old 08-28-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Yeah, I have no idea what your post even meant. If you don't want to get challenged on something that you wrote, then don't write it. It's as simple as that.
a reminder you challenged me

Old 08-28-2009, 12:42 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times
Quote:
So you claim Kennedy did not know she was in the car, yet he claims he dived into save her. How could he not know she was sin the car until the next day when he admitted to trying to save her.

Seems source is a little off
i like to know why yall even arguing over this, only when its politically benefitial to some to drag one down i guess, whatever tickles your fancy or makes you feel good

still is that guy who solicited sex online to teen boys on any sex registry? no one can seem to answer that and the foul thing the republican conservatives knew about it and tried to keep it under wraps and no this has nothing to do senator kennedy if you ask, im just saying

Old 08-28-2009, 12:43 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,426,570 times
Quote:
So you claim Kennedy did not know she was in the car, yet he claims he dived into save her. How could he not know she was sin the car until the next day when he admitted to trying to save her.

Seems source is a little off
This story has circulated for years and, as I said, is the story Mary Jo's mother believes. If you were told someone had been sleeping a your car that you drove off a bridge and let sit in the water because the only people you knew to be in the car were safely out, wouldn't you go back the the next day when you found out someone else had been in the car and desperately look for that person.....and try to save her?

Old 08-28-2009, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
i like to know why yall even arguing over this, only when its politically benefitial to some to drag one down i guess, whatever tickles your fancy or makes you feel good

still is that guy who solicited sex online to teen boys on any sex registry? no one can seem to answer that and the foul thing the republican conservatives knew about it and tried to keep it under wraps and no this has nothing to do senator kennedy if you ask, im just saying
I see no political benefit for either side in the discussion.

Old 08-28-2009, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
This story has circulated for years and, as I said, is the story Mary Jo's mother believes. If you were told someone had been sleeping a your car that you drove off a bridge and let sit in the water because the only people you knew to be in the car were safely out, wouldn't you go back the the next day when you found out someone else had been in the car and desperately look for that person.....and try to save her?
The problem i see is. had kennedy not known she was in the car, it woudl explain why he left her there. So in the official reports why did he not claim he did not know she was there.
Why make the claim he heroically dived into the water looking for her, if he had not known she was there?
why did he just say he did not know she was in the car?

Old 08-28-2009, 12:50 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,426,570 times
Quote:
The problem i see is. had kennedy not known she was in the car, it woudl explain why he left her there. So in the official reports why did he not claim he did not know she was there.
Why make the claim he heroically dived into the water looking for her, if he had not known she was there?
why did he just say he did not know she was in the car?
Did you read the article?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies