Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 01:07 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,472,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
No, open your eyes. The bigger picture here is we have a President who is willing to sell out America to this nonsense, we'll see what kind of tactics they use to pass this.
I guess we should just believe this guy in the clip right? And I also suppose we should believe the person who posts a false title when he provides us with a snippet of said "treaty"? Right?

What a load of crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2009, 03:02 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,633,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
Please please take 4 minutes to see this video...your freedom is at stake and will disappear by December...

YouTube - Obama is Poised to Give Control Of America To The World

You make the mistaken assumption that someone would wish to take control of a basketcase nation like the USA.

Old 10-19-2009, 04:48 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,943,575 times
Quote:
You make the mistaken assumption that someone would wish to take control of a basketcase nation like the USA.
I totally agree...Obama's policies are working wonders...

Old 10-19-2009, 05:11 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,487,419 times
It's a duplicate thread, and Lord Mockton is an outright buffoon who has probably been humiliated enough already as the result of going public with his idiotic anti-global warming screeds of non-facts. Leave it to the lemmings though to troupe along, trying to make a "treaty" out of a draft negotiating paper from an informal meeting of an ad hoc working group. None of which goes to the lies and misrepresentations about what the words in that document would actually mean. Chicken Little rides again...

Old 10-19-2009, 05:27 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,702,384 times
Under Obama, the US surrendered its economic sovereignty at the G-20 summit. France's President Nicolas Sarkozy hailed as "revolutionary," that all the nations agreed to coordinate their economic policies and programs and to submit them to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for comment and approval.

It's not all that hard to believe that the New World Order Treaty is far behind.

It appears that all is on schedule and proceeding as planned.

Old 10-19-2009, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Under Obama, the US surrendered its economic sovereignty at the G-20 summit. France's President Nicolas Sarkozy hailed as "revolutionary," that all the nations agreed to coordinate their economic policies and programs and to submit them to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for comment and approval.
What sovereignty has the US ever had over the national economic policies of France or Brazil?
ANSWER: None.

What's revolutionary here is recognition that the crisis is global in nature, and that the globe will do better in dealing with it on a coordinated basis than through some hodge-podge gaggle of programs that focus on individual domestic priorities alone.

Some people however have painted themselves into political corners and would as the result rather see the world economy suffer than see their own silly misunderstandings cast into the light of day and corrected.

Old 10-19-2009, 05:45 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,702,384 times
When the left starts with their blasting and name calling, it makes me want to take a closer look at their target. They don't usually get upset like that over nothing.

Old 10-19-2009, 05:50 AM

Typical right-wing logic. If people agree with you, it means you must be riight. If people disagree with you, the very fact that they disagree with you means that they are suspect and therefore their disagreement means that you must be right. We teach first-graders to be better thinkers than that.

Old 10-19-2009, 05:54 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
So, will all this happen before, or after Obama's private army has taken us us to the concentration / re-education camps? I mean who cares about this if we're going working to be at the camps anyway? And the elderly do not need to care either because Obama is going to kill them anyway.

Just another conspiracy theory to add on top of all the others.....

Old 10-19-2009, 06:17 AM

3,923 posts, read 3,648,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I don't want to waste 4 min. of my life watching this video (honestly, I just don't get the video thing on this board), but if you look at the thread title, it's a little far-fetched.
Frankly, if you don't even watch the video that the thread is based on, there is really no point in commenting other than to try and cause trouble. It's sort of like trying to take a test you never studied for. You fail. But please understand, I am not towing this along like it's pure truth. But it is worth checking out. If Bush's name were to appear next to the list of possible signers, you would want to check into it, no matter how far fetched it sounded. And so would I, because I did not trust G.W. And, I do not trust Obama. But the left seem to trust him completely, and I think that is where the real problems lie. We have a president that has duped half the country into thinking they can completely trust him. That he would never do anything to jeopardize your freedom. But since the day I was born, presidents have been doing just that.

And that is why watching the video and maybe doing a little research at the library or on the web is a good thing. Not because you want to "get Obama", but because you want to protect your freedom and the freedom of your fellow citizens. If this info. proves to be nothing more than a fart in the wind, then you could simply say "I told you so" But as it stands now, it doesn't appear you plan to put any effort into investigating this matter, so it is really hard to take anything you say on the matter seriously. Quick wit is a wonderful talent, but it will only get you so far. Solid research and an open mind are essential to handling any political matters in this day and age. Please, look into this a little more before raising your Obama banner. Because in the end, it's not about him, it's about us.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 10-19-2009 at 06:26 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies