Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2009, 05:48 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,766,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no taxs View Post
Why do we hate , well maybe dislike would be a better choice of words, because the real haters is your type the ones that really HATE. If you dont believe me just ask your friends.

ok makes no sense. I don't hate or judge anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2009, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no taxs View Post
I can see you are not a Christian, or you would know that most of us dont have choice as to who our neighbors are, would you accept someone urinating on you lawn? well that is how the majority feels about being forced to accept your way of life, or maybe a liberal deformaty. If its your choice to live in a garbage dump well be our guest, but dont drag the rest of us along because your lonely. Get outside of your little word and see how the majority of us feels. But I think you already know.

Feel however you want to but don't force it down our throat and try to put it in laws. No one stopping you from believing what you want to. You are trying to force your belief upon others. Ex if abortion is illegal your religious view has been made a part of everyones life. If kept legal it is not forced on you. You find it wrong so no one will force you or anyone to have an abortion even if raped or dying. See the difference?

Old 12-01-2009, 06:03 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,848,488 times
Basically the liberals can't understand the difference between diagree with and hate ;but then they have decades of hating from the 60's on.Reminds me of the child who say if you would give me this;you hate me---whine-----.

Old 12-01-2009, 06:03 PM

1,133 posts, read 712,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by organick View Post
Feel however you want to but don't force it down our throat and try to put it in laws. No one stopping you from believing what you want to. You are trying to force your belief upon others. Ex if abortion is illegal your religious view has been made a part of everyones life. If kept legal it is not forced on you. You find it wrong so no one will force you or anyone to have an abortion even if raped or dying. See the difference?
I see no difference in your pale attempt at logic on almost any thread. Abortion is not anreligious issue it is a moral issue. It is immoral to kill innocents as a matter of birth control. Anyone that believes that is destined for a hell if there is a hell.
Christians don't hate. Christians dissaprove of heathen primitive behavior like abortion, coveting thy neighbors wealth through extreme taxation, killing without punishment, stealing without punishment etc. These are things a civil society must enforce even if it is a secular society if it is to preserve coomon decensy. Nothing religious hatred about it. This is what secularists throw up to excuse their hedonistic, narcissistic behavior.

Old 12-01-2009, 07:39 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,927 times
Quote:
Its not about what I feel it's about what science has shown. So if you argue gravity, centrifugal force, laws of physics shall that be ok too and not considered ignorant?
Again sciense is NOT perfect and has many times been proven wrong espceially where the mind and how it works goes. For you to call an entire religion hypocrites based on what science is just wrong. There is no way to 100% say for sure that people are born with a sexual attraction to one sex over another. What about people that are bi-sexual were they born that way?

Quote:
this is such a indoctrinated way of viewing the world. It's more about believing than doing good? Yeah makes sense. I forgot that christians believe we are born as inherently bad people and need god to fix us.

Ugh no it is because of God you do good, He will guide you to do good. Not that difficult to understand. God is good and if you believe and listen to His way you WILL do good. Get it now?

Quote:
I cant even continue to fight this because it is such obvious mind control it is not even funny.

No you can not continue because it is easier to just sit on your pedestal looking down your hypocritical nose at people of faith. It is easier to bash us then to even attempt to understand. Fine you are the one that is losing out not me.

Old 12-01-2009, 07:41 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,927 times
Quote:
yeah great response.....really has alot of validity to it This is how people act when they have no response things.

Actually no this is:
Quote:
I cant even continue to fight this because it is such obvious mind control it is not even funny.

Old 12-01-2009, 07:47 PM

82 posts, read 80,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Actually no this is:
lol...ouch

Old 12-01-2009, 08:02 PM

839 posts, read 982,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
That is so. Thank you for pointing that out.

You are on a slippery slope. According to your theory then, pedophilia is also permissible, as is marrying a very underage girl, and having multiple wives and add to that anything else you would like to add.

BTW, your posts seem to indicate that you don't quite grasp the difference between the law and the age of grace. Grace does not mean you can do everything you decide pleases you. There are still rules and guidelines, and sin is still sin that has to be dealt with. The advent of the age of Grace did not dissolve the law. Christ fulfilled the law by keeping it perfectly because man could not. That does not mean we should go on sinning. Read Paul's letters about this. He knew the law through and through, and did not have your interpretation of it, that's for sure.
I'm not on a slippery slope; Christian ideology is. I'm very much an atheist. I'm merely pointing out the fact that if you use the Bible as your justification for being anti-homosexuality you are being unbelievably hypocritical unless you also believe the other laws that are included in the exact same book of the Bible that the 'law' against homosexuality is in. There is no way to justify picking and choosing the laws you like from Leviticus; if you believe in one you are being hypocritical if you deny the others. If you deny the other laws of Leviticus (if, for example, you aren't out protesting clothing made from polyblends and promoting slavery!) but still are anti-homosexual then you are not being consistent in you justifications and are merely using religion as a guise to legitimize bigotry.

Old 12-01-2009, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
I see no difference in your pale attempt at logic on almost any thread. Abortion is not anreligious issue it is a moral issue. It is immoral to kill innocents as a matter of birth control. Anyone that believes that is destined for a hell if there is a hell.
Christians don't hate. Christians dissaprove of heathen primitive behavior like abortion, coveting thy neighbors wealth through extreme taxation, killing without punishment, stealing without punishment etc. These are things a civil society must enforce even if it is a secular society if it is to preserve coomon decensy. Nothing religious hatred about it. This is what secularists throw up to excuse their hedonistic, narcissistic behavior.

Your belief of what is and isn't a baby is based in religion. Like I said believe what you want but don't force it on others. As you said in your eyes they are destined for hell anyway so better off that they not be parents.

Secondly I do believe that calling anyone who does not accept your religion hedonistic and narcisstic would be somewhat hateful

Old 12-01-2009, 09:58 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,465,311 times
Quote:
Why so many un christ like behaviors?

Pro- death penalty.

Hate Gays.
Hate "illegal" immigrants.
Hate African Americans or at least point a racial finger at everything.

Christ loved everyone. The poorest, the outcasts, lepers, whores.

So why??

Well duh...as long as you love Jesus you can hate everybody else.

Dontcha know?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies