Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2009, 12:56 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
That's right. EVERY thread I start has link(s) that support my position.
The question is: How credible are the links you post? How often do you post links to OPINION PIECES, which really mean nothing other than you are agreeing with someone else's opinions.

Once again, are your links mostly, etc., OPINION pieces which could either be supportive of your opinions or could be the original source of your opinions? LOL

What about the facts, Sanrene?

Old 11-25-2009, 01:03 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,113 times
Quote:
A youtube video of an interview is completely valid and credible. I guess then that none of obama's speeches and comments would then be valid, since they are all over youtube, right? I guess you haven't bothered to look at my threads to see the links, facts, statistics that are there....why does that not surprise me?

Just regurgitating the incorrect statement from another poster, won't get you very far.
Speeches are actually different from interviews. So you think that a youtube video cannot be altered? And do you think that an "interview" by Bill-O on his show always presents objective FACTS? rather than opinion by Bill-O and the person/s he is interviewing?

Obama's speeches are just that......speeches. There would be MANY, MANY sources of video of an Obama speech, other than youtube. Also, my guess is that there's actually a written text of the speech out there somewhere.

Just regurgitating stuff from youtube may not get you very far......

Btw, does this post in the below link make you a hypocrite, or a liar, or just someone who thought better of what they had said and changed their mind??

http://www.city-data.com/forum/11754467-post4.html

Last edited by Austin13; 11-25-2009 at 01:16 PM..

Old 11-25-2009, 03:05 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
The question is: How credible are the links you post? How often do you post links to OPINION PIECES, which really mean nothing other than you are agreeing with someone else's opinions.

Once again, are your links mostly, etc., OPINION pieces which could either be supportive of your opinions or could be the original source of your opinions? LOL

What about the facts, Sanrene?
Well now, let's see. My latest thread here;

One obama accomplishment; Shattered the Spending Record....

Has a link to the FACTS and STATISTICS.

The next two are filled with STATISTICS from two polls.

The next is a video of the terrorist attorney admitting the FACT that they are looking forward to spewing their garbage at trial.

The next is half a dozen links to articles about obama failed Asia trip, with numerous examples of just what he came home with - NOTHING.

Need I go on?

Once again, you are wrong and credibility is in the crapper.

Quote:
Btw, does this post in the below link make you a hypocrite, or a liar, or just someone who thought better of what they had said and changed their mind??
None of those. What makes you think I've abandoned it?

Fortunately, YOU don't get to dictate to anyone when and how often they post. You don't like my threads - too bad don't post in them.

Old 11-25-2009, 03:11 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
Ok guys. Thanks for the debate and words but we are so getting off topic.

Stay on topic please.

Old 11-25-2009, 03:12 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,023,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Ok guys. Thanks for the debate and words but we are so getting off topic.

Stay on topic please.
Yes moderator

Old 11-25-2009, 03:45 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Yes moderator

OK here goes.

Lord while you are giving Barrack wisdom and protecting him to do whats right for the US I have 1 more request.

Oh lord please buy me a Mercedes Benz, my friends all drive Porsches and I must make amends.

I only ask this to benefit the economy.

Thanks you Janis.

Old 11-25-2009, 05:05 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
God, I pray every night for obama's policies to fail so that this great country can survive unchanged, from what her great, which he is trying to dismantle.

Old 11-25-2009, 08:01 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
Quote:
God, I pray every night for obama's policies to fail so that this great country can survive unchanged, from what her great, which he is trying to dismantle.
For the last time, can you PLEASE knock it off? I am asking you nicely and with kindness. Can you please stop trying to ruin this thread?

If you want to pray for Obamas failure go create another thread with the other user who somehow thinks dead babies has to do with Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
OK here goes.

Lord while you are giving Barrack wisdom and protecting him to do whats right for the US I have 1 more request.

Oh lord please buy me a Mercedes Benz, my friends all drive Porsches and I must make amends.

I only ask this to benefit the economy.

Thanks you Janis.
God, while you are at it, can I please win the lottery?

Old 11-25-2009, 08:07 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,647 times
Quote:
Yes, because change is a horrid, horrid concept. I hope no one changes their drinking & eating habits so the citizens of this country can stay the fattest of all....right on!

Old 11-25-2009, 08:08 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Me too I would love to win the lottery...lord stop letting rich people win the lottery. "Wow I won? ha I don't even need it?" Wth???? <<<I DO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies