Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2009, 03:27 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times

Advertisements

Huh?

Owned?

Me?

Have you taken a look at my post of the OP's a year ago and compared that to her OP in this thread?

A list of "vile attacks" - no where to be found.

Who's getting owned?

Old 11-24-2009, 03:33 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
Agreed! GOD BLESS BARAK HUSSAIN OBAMA!

May the hand of the Lord be with Mr. Obama, bless his health, bless his personal finances, bless his wife and children. May his wife have piece and contentment and wisdom to guide their children through the teenage years while living in the fish bowl of the his presidency. May his children be blessed with intellect and guard them from false friends, and hurt that can come with the position they are in.

Bless them with all the blessings of heaven.

PS, dear Lord if you don’t mind, please minimize the damage he is doing to the country and if it isn’t too much trouble, bless some Repbulican with the ability to beat him in 2012…

Thanks.

Peace be unto you all…

Old 11-24-2009, 03:33 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,113,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Huh?

Owned?

Me?

Have you taken a look at my post of the OP's a year ago and compared that to her OP in this thread?

A list of "vile attacks" - no where to be found.

Who's getting owned?
Just because you refuse to grow and learn doesn't mean that everyone else is stuck in the same place forever. You are attempting to do to this young woman the same thing that the right wingers attempt to do to anyone on the left. They will find something that a person said or did when they were 18 years old and attempt to make people believe that 30 years of learning and growth haven't changed the person at all. How foolish. And yet if a Republican in their 50s does something wrong the only response by the right wing is to say....well, so and so did something bad when they were 18.

Old 11-24-2009, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Peace be unto you all…
Amen.

Old 11-24-2009, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Just because you refuse to grow and learn doesn't mean that everyone else is stuck in the same place forever. You are attempting to do to this young woman the same thing that the right wingers attempt to do to anyone on the left. They will find something that a person said or did when they were 18 years old and attempt to make people believe that 30 years of learning and growth haven't changed the person at all. How foolish. And yet if a Republican in their 50s does something wrong the only response by the right wing is to say....well, so and so did something bad when they were 18.
Oh, may I remind you of Prejean, Palin and a host of other conservative women the Left attacks on a continuous basis?

All I've done is pull up "her words" that expose the hypocrisy and then respond to attacks against ME for doing that.

Is that fair?

Unbelievable that you completely dismiss the attacks from the Left. Double standard, much?

Old 11-24-2009, 03:43 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,244,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
I totally agree. And I am a strong liberal who can respect a republican/conservative who will speak out against the insanity of posts like that one.
Well you two go have a cup of coffee but the truth is Theliberalvoice was caught with her panties down and you can't stand it!

Old 11-24-2009, 04:02 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
Well you two go have a cup of coffee but the truth is Theliberalvoice was caught with her panties down and you can't stand it!
Don't talk about my panties. And no, I was not caught with them down.

Quote:
Isn't this what you're really after? Little platitudes and acknowledgment of your "alleged" epiphany?
Well, that is awfully rude. How do you know what I have gone through and have not?
Quote:
Slipping back into your old ways I see, and so soon. Not very gracious or "spiritual" of you.
Taunting me and treating me like dirt is very spiritual. Can you agree with me that the Obama girls losing their father is a bad thing and it would be horrible for them to go through?

Quote:
I love how the declaration of "all those private DM's" bolster your sense of "goodness"
Thank you. I love them too.
Quote:
I got some DM as well, for speaking truth to hypocrisy.
Hmmm...congrats?

Quote:
I'm not a follower of Jesus, sorry. You see, I have also had an epiphany just recently about the Catholic church and their teachings.
Wow, thank you for opening my eyes to Catholic Church. Now, I see what they are all about, huh? Judging from you, no one can make mistakes, everyone should be treated horribly. Is this why they molest boys perhaps? Not sure. Perhaps you can explain?

I will wait for your response before coming to a conclusion.

Quote:
I am not attacking you. I am reminding you of your words, then and now, and how you should look before you leap when condemning another poster for what you yourself have said.
Oh yeah. Not attacking in the least. I have described and explained things to you multiple times and you just keep going at it.
Quote:
Think of it as a spiritual lesson, one you will get from no where else.
Once again, there is nothing to learn from someone who has shown such behaviour.

Why not accept that people can grow and change? People like you are not going to stop me from saying that I wish the very best for our president and would for McCain/Palin if they won.

I will be the better person.

Old 11-24-2009, 04:04 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,694 times
Quote:
What do you mean? That prediction is playing out, right before your very eyes.

You think that's "vile"?

Please, how absurd.

I'm sure you've scoured my threads by now, is that all you have?
Please! Get over yourself. I don't have time to "scour" your posts.......nor do I have any interest in doing so. I think it is indeed VILE to joyfully "predict" the destruction of the US and to joyfully declare that your prediction is coming true. Your joy in your belief that you are correct is what is vile, Sanrene.

Sweetie, you are just a name on an Internet forum to me......a screen name with a strong preference for starting numerous anti-Obama threads, and, from time to time,posting in threads started by other people, but ONLY if those threads have a positive reflection on Obama and people who support him as President. You then obviously have a "job" to do to discredit the person who started such positive thread.

Hey, how about that 9/11 terrorist trial thread you started? You certainly appear to have abandoned that one rather quickly.

Old 11-24-2009, 04:05 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
If someone has the time I'd bet you could find more that one posting by some liberal wishing Bush was dead...here on CD...
I agree. I was one of them and I regret it now.

It is VERY wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Let me supply you with one vile attack on Obama, Sanrene:

"1/20/09 Destruction of US - Proceeding as planned."
Because we all know EVERYTHING was perfectly fine until Obama came into office, you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedjat View Post
LOL, sanrene you are just getting OWNED in this thread....and you can't even see it either. Man, this thread is beyond fun.
I agree. I did not even know why I keep on responding to her but it is beyond fun being the better person.

Quote:
Oh, may I remind you of Prejean, Palin and a host of other conservative women the Left attacks on a continuous basis?

All I've done is pull up "her words" that expose the hypocrisy and then respond to attacks against ME for doing that.

Is that fair?

Unbelievable that you completely dismiss the attacks from the Left. Double standard, much?
Oh? When I said this, you accused me of changing subjects. As I said, I do not like the attacks on Palin either. I have spoken out against that too. Care to do a search and find it? It is much more recent than the Bush hanging one.

Prejean..is a different story...

It is unbelievable that you completely dismiss the attacks from the right.

Old 11-24-2009, 04:08 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,113,256 times
Quote:

Is that fair?

Once again you seek to divert attention from your unreasonable demand that what a person said at one point in their lives must forever be established as their ideas for the rest of their lives. You seek to do that by saying that "people say mean things about Prejean and Palin." If you remember you made accusations that I said something that I then proved to you that I had not said. You sure didn't come online then and tell everyone how wrong you had been, did you? People like Prejean and Palin have worked hard to put themselves out in the public view and can reasonable expect that not everyone will like them When a young woman says that they made a mistake in what they said in the past, regrets saying it, and has since grown and learned better ways to express her feelings she is showing maturity and honesty. You, in attacking her, are not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies