Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2009, 11:00 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,571,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
So...you fibbed when you said this in your op? Or you forgot you said it? It's got to be one or the other.

Don't think you need a church to do it.

Ok. Let me spell it out for you. Either that or you cannot admit that I changed and perhaps you were to quick to judge me. And I love how you just assume I fibbed. Thank you.

I would NEVER wish death upon McCain/Palin/Bush as I stand now. I did not forget I posted it. I was immature. I admitted I made a mistake. I will never do it again. I was in freakin 6th grade when Bush got elected. I was in 10th grade when he got re-elected. I changed. I was someone who was filled with rage and hatred. And now, even several conservatives on this forum have complimented me for becoming more mature.

I like a good debate.

And what do you mean I don't need a Church? I can take this two ways. Either as an insult or a piece of advice. Judging by the way you speak to me on this forum, I feel it may be an insult. But instead of retorting to that, I will wait for you to explain.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:01 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,214,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Are you a Christian? If not why do you say a prayer to the Christian God?
roy, read the entire thread.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:01 PM

643 posts, read 1,393,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post

These religious nuts are getting crazier by the day.
Ummmm your assumption is pretty far off

Old 11-23-2009, 11:04 PM

643 posts, read 1,393,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post

Ok. Let me spell it out for you. Either that or you cannot admit that I changed and perhaps you were to quick to judge me. And I love how you just assume I fibbed. Thank you.

I would NEVER wish death upon McCain/Palin/Bush as I stand now. I did not forget I posted it. I was immature. I admitted I made a mistake. I will never do it again. I was in freakin 6th grade when Bush got elected. I was in 10th grade when he got re-elected. I changed. I was someone who was filled with rage and hatred. And now, even several conservatives on this forum have complimented me for becoming more mature.

I like a good debate.

And what do you mean I don't need a Church? I can take this two ways. Either as an insult or a piece of advice. Judging by the way you speak to me on this forum, I feel it may be an insult. But instead of retorting to that, I will wait for you to explain.
haha are you even old enough to drink? Kid go somewhere that you can understand the topic at hand please

Old 11-23-2009, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
You bet! Where would you like it?
Mmm..I am a female...with hair up to my shoulders.

Hell yes. This should make for a very sexy mohawk. Got some hair dye? Lets make this a GOOD ONE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpresley View Post
haha are you even old enough to drink? Kid go somewhere that you can understand the topic at hand please
Yes, I can drink. I refuse too because it is not very good or responsible. And I understand the topic at hand.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:06 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,937,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post

I like a good debate.

As I said before, If you would have posted your death wish for bush in your OP, showing people what you said, that it was wrong (you have said it was wrong, right?), now that would have been a spiritual journey for you. Allowing people to see what you had said and then criticizing the other poster for his comment.

It doesn't matter how old you were when bush was elected, or reelected. You were old enough when you said it.

You don't need a church (the institution) to help you find god. He is always there, inside of you. They mostly want your money.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:07 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,660,467 times
Quote:
And your are another oppressed American. You whine and whine about Obama I'm sure but you would never take a stand. Our freedoms are on the line and Republicans are gonna ***** and listen to Glenn Beck and basicly gossip about how horrible our government has become over the dictator. I call it like it is. I am a true patriot and will take my stand. Am I a "vile human being"? Heavens no. I'm a very compassionate person but compassion becomed passion and passion has two sides. I'm the guy who gives you the shirt off his back if you need one but if you spit on me
(this case my freedoms) I **** on you. Am I crazy? Probably, but I know whats going on at a deeper level than most.
Respectfully, Compassion and passion are two diametricly opposed experiences. One is yin and the other is yang. Based on that statement alone, you wouldn't know true compassion if it bit you in the buns. Just sayin.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:07 PM

Quote:
As I said before, If you would have posted your death wish for bush in your OP, showing people what you said, that it was wrong (you have said it was wrong, right?), now that would have been a spiritual journey for you. Allowing people to see what you had said and then criticizing the other poster for his comment.

It doesn't matter how old you were when bush was elected, or reelected. You were old enough when you said it.

You don't need a church (the institution) to help you find god. He is always there, inside of you.
Sorry Sanrene but I do not think that would have been enough for you. You would have found some other way to attack me like I am a worthless dog.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:09 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,016,954 times
Quote:
And your are another oppressed American. You whine and whine about Obama I'm sure but you would never take a stand. Our freedoms are on the line and Republicans are gonna ***** and listen to Glenn Beck and basicly gossip about how horrible our government has become over the dictator. I call it like it is. I am a true patriot and will take my stand. Am I a "vile human being"? Heavens no. I'm a very compassionate person but compassion becomed passion and passion has two sides. I'm the guy who gives you the shirt off his back if you need one but if you spit on me
(this case my freedoms) I **** on you. Am I crazy? Probably, but I know whats going on at a deeper level than most.
I'm neither oppressed nor do I whine about Obama. You must have me confused with Sanrene.

Old 11-23-2009, 11:15 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,016,954 times
Quote:

You don't need a church (the institution) to help you find god. He is always there, inside of you. They mostly want your money.
Not true but I don't expect you to be the expert on Christianity anyhow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies