Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2009, 10:30 PM

643 posts, read 1,393,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
After reading some posts on this forum, I truly worry about the safety of our president.

I hope he receives wisdom and guidance. I send him and his family well wishes and sincerely hope that he is protected from the scum who wish cancer on him (on the forum today) and death upon him as well.

I don't understand the hate from the right. I can understand not agreeing with him but why wish death upon him? He has two daughters and a wife. What would his children and wife go through?

I would never wish death upon McCain/Bush/Palin. The liberals and who did wish that upon them were WRONG. And the conservatives who are saying this now are WRONG.

Please free to send your well wishes or prayers to our President.

If you are a hater or a person who wants President Obama dead, please refrain from posting.
I truely wish just the opposite

Old 11-23-2009, 10:32 PM

643 posts, read 1,393,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
It was earlier today. Two or three posters (even conservatives ones) called the poster out on it.

I would tell you but I do not think we are not allowed to discuss other users like that. But here is the link: http://www.city-data.com/forum/11743913-post58.html

It just makes me sick. I don't agree with Bush and what he did but to wish cancer upon him? NEVER.
It was me! And I refuse to take it back. Lung Cancer would be punishment for one of many of his hypocracys.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:32 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,012,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I just gave you the lesson. Don't preach, whine, complain and feign outrage over something YOU yourself have done. That is the lesson. A good one in hypocrisy.
She apologized and admitted that she was wrong. She did not attempt to make excuses such as you do when confronted about your attacks on Obama. Grow up please!

Old 11-23-2009, 10:33 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
Until you denounce your vile attacks against Obama, you have absolutely NO credibility and NO right to judge anyone. Get lost.
What vile attacks?

Sorry, I have every right, just as you. And when I see something like what the OP did, I relish setting the record straight.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:34 PM

Quote:
It just makes me sick. I don't agree with Bush and what he did but to wish cancer upon him? NEVER.
No, just death by hanging. Didn't you remember your death wish to Bush?

Old 11-23-2009, 10:35 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
Quote:
ONLY AFTER I posted your death wish for Bush. What would have earned you kudos - if you would have included your death wish in your OP. That would have been truly commendable.
From what I see, NOTHING is commendable to you.

Quote:
Hogwash. Why, because I have exposed your hypocrisy on this issue?
And I gave you my explanation.

Quote:
I've made plenty of mistakes, make them everyday.
So have I.

Quote:
Old enough to remember if I ever wished death on a president.
I gave you explanation.

Quote:
Yes, right again. This isn't about Palin, nice try to change the subject of wishing death on a president and the outrage it justifiably incurs.......except for your death wish for a president gets..understanding and sympathy and forgiveness.
Not trying to change the subject. Trying to give you an example of changing.

Once again, I am wiser now too. I know I cannot change your mind and therefore will not put any extra effort into trying to change your mind. My time is precious and I will not get it back. I have seen the posts you make and the threads you create. I know it is not worth it.

And to the people who have been defending and giving me rep, thank you for your understanding and kindness for understanding that people in their late teens/early twenties change as they get older.

I owe you all a big one. Come on over for a drink.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpresley View Post
It was me! And I refuse to take it back. Lung Cancer would be punishment for one of many of his hypocracys.
You are a vile human being. I say this as a republican who never voted for Obama.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:37 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,213,975 times
Quote:
ONLY AFTER I posted your death wish for Bush. What would have earned you kudos - if you would have included your death wish in your OP. That would have been truly commendable.

Hogwash. Why, because I have exposed your hypocrisy on this issue?

I've made plenty of mistakes, make them everyday.

Old enough to remember if I ever wished death on a president.

Yes, right again. This isn't about Palin, nice try to change the subject of wishing death on a president and the outrage it justifiably incurs.......except for your death wish for a president gets..understanding and sympathy and forgiveness.
But you NEVER admit your mistakes on the CD board........and clearly you are too old to exhibit any flexibility. Anything you can possibly find on this board which would go to supporting your rigid, hard line hatred of Obama you will use to discredit any poster. It appears to be your entire agenda here is to discredit anyone and everyone who is wise enough to discern the irrational hatred of our President posted by many on this board. You never said how you feel about people wishing death to Obama, via cancer or otherwise. Afraid to answer that one? Answering it wouldn't server your agenda?

Again, TLV said Bush should be hanged.........and if you are capable of reading the rest of the post, it is crystal clear she is talking about Bush being a war criminal and should be tried for that crime. Btw, I happen to agree with her, Bush and Cheney should indeed be tried for war crimes.......it's never going to happen though.....and I am totally anti-death-penalty, so I wouldn't support hanging.

When you can show me some actions by Obama which equal to war crimes, I'll support his being tried for the same as well.

Old 11-23-2009, 10:38 PM

Quote:
And I gave you my explanation.

I gave you explanation.
Your explanation doesn't cut it.

Why would you start a thread complaining about a poster who wished lung cancer on obama, when you wished death by hanging on Bush?

Old 11-23-2009, 10:39 PM

Quote:
What vile attacks?

Sorry, I have every right, just as you. And when I see something like what the OP did, I relish setting the record straight.
Until you denounce your vile attacks against Obama, you have no credibility or right to judge anyone. End of discussion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies