Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2009, 07:32 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Sanrene, how can you possibly KNOW that she only regrets she has been caught? Everything I've read that she has posted seems to contradict your dearly held belief about that. Could you be projecting about regreting getting "caught"?

Are you a hypocrite because you have posted that you never abandon threads, yet you do exactly that, abandon your thread?
I don't abandon my threads. When and how I post is my choice, not yours.

Maybe cause it irritates you, I'll stay away a little longer.

Her balloon seems to have deflated regarding the poster in her OP....now why would that be.......cause she really doesn't have a leg to stand on, considering she once uttered a similar wish on a president.

Now, if I had not found that lovely wish, I wonder what her views in this thread would be like, especially towards the other poster.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Have you NOT read my posts defending Palin? Yeah, that may be a start for you.
I can't say I have, or maybe I haven't noticed.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:35 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

Your unbelief, "God (If you're real)" will guarantee that God is not hearing you. Obviously, you are not a believer. God does not hear those without faith (ever read the Bible? Yoiu might start).
If you had read thru this thread, you would know that liberalvoice is in the process of figuring it all out. As far as I can tell, she's not sure she's a believer right now. But you go ahead & insult her while she's trying to figure it out, we all know who looks better in this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
God does not "bless" evil. Obama is evil. What he is doing to this country is evil.

I pray for Obama's failure. Because he is intent on destroying America. I pray for his failure! This man is nothing but evil.
Evil?? LOL, I don't think you even know what evil really is or you wouldn't make such an assinine statement.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:36 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I can't say I have, or maybe I haven't noticed.
Of course not. Selective reading.

You only want to point out my bad. Never the good.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
HAHAHAHAHA! I'm laughing hard right now! I'm sorry but the stuff you post are hardly "in-depth" analysis of Obama's policies, "failures, lies and scandal." Maybe if you post actual FACTS versus OPINIONS and do it in a non-partisan way, folks may begin to take you seriously on here.
It really wouldn't matter. The reaction from obama supporters would be the same, as it always is.

I know no other poster that backs up her claims like I do. I always have links, facts, statistics in my thread ops.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:40 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedjat View Post
If you had read thru this thread, you would know that liberalvoice is in the process of figuring it all out. As far as I can tell, she's not sure she's a believer right now. But you go ahead & insult her while she's trying to figure it out, we all know who looks better in this situation.

Evil?? LOL, I don't think you even know what evil really is or you wouldn't make such an assinine statement.
Exactly. If I was a Hindu, Muslim, Christian or anything else, I would never say that to someone who was seeking for my religion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I don't abandon my threads. When and how I post is my choice, not yours.

Maybe cause it irritates you, I'll stay away a little longer.

Her balloon seems to have deflated regarding the poster in her OP....now why would that be.......cause she really doesn't have a leg to stand on, considering she once uttered a similar wish on a president.

Now, if I had not found that lovely wish, I wonder what her views in this thread would be like, especially towards the other poster.
Actually, I would like it if you stayed away a little longer since you have no intention of trying to understand or actually get something out of this thread. So please do. It will make you, me, and Austin pretty happy.

I do have a leg to stand on. As I said-you have selective reading and seeing.

My views would be the same. It is WRONG. It always was and it always will be.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post
I think it's vile how you continually harp about a statement made by LV ONE YEAR AGO in the heat of a debate while disregarding the fact that she has apologized for it and is denouncing these type of comments. The fact that YOU, a supposedly mature woman, would hold something like that over the head of a 20 year old young lady who was a teenager just a few short years ago is trully despicable!
I think its vile to continually defend a person who has wished death by hanging on a president, no matter how young or misguided. Now that is definitely vile. She only apologized for it because I happened to post her words, her very own words, in contrast to her railing on another poster.

I know she would never have admitted she had said something similar. She should have, BEFORE she railed on somebody else. That's all, really quite simple. You and the other enablers and sympathizers are the ones keeping this going.

There was no heated debate in that thread, or at least nothing that LV was involved in.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Of course not. Selective reading.

You only want to point out my bad. Never the good.
Honestly, taking notice of your every post is not high on my agenda. Sorry, you are not the center of the universe.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Exactly. If I was a Hindu, Muslim, Christian or anything else, I would never say that to someone who was seeking for my religion.

Actually, I would like it if you stayed away a little longer since you have no intention of trying to understand or actually get something out of this thread. So please do. It will make you, me, and Austin pretty happy.

I do have a leg to stand on. As I said-you have selective reading and seeing.

My views would be the same. It is WRONG. It always was and it always will be.
I was talking about another thread that Austin has been begging me to join.

I'm happy that you realize saying stuff like that is wrong.....and kind of evil.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:47 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,441,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy

Where have you seen this? And you acuse (once again) the "right"? No debate. It's the "right".
Some have.

Your unbelief, "God (If you're real)" will guarantee that God is not hearing you. Obviously, you are not a believer. God does not hear those without faith (ever read the Bible? Yoiu might start).

God does not "bless" evil. Obama is evil. What he is doing to this country is evil.

I pray for Obama's failure. Because he is intent on destroying America. I pray for his failure! This man is nothing but evil.

Wow!!! God listens to EVERYONE. He does not ever turn His back on someone reaching out to Him. I am no Obama fan that is for sure but to call Him evil is a bit much don't ya think. And even if you feel that way why would you say that God would turn His back on someone praying to Him. I am a Christian and for you to actually discourage a person from praying and attempting to find their faith is just wrong. God wants us to spread his word and live a life so that non-believers will want to live as we do but I am not sure any would want to live as you with these views.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies