Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2010, 02:33 PM

229 posts, read 241,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinestone View Post
There is no "long form." He has satisfied the the 51 election commissions that decide eligibility. That's all there is to do. You don't matter.
There is a long form, you are wrong. I do matter. If the short form is fraudulent then I would think those election committees would feel de-frauded and challenge thier initial certification of him.

It has never happened and I am sure these tracks are covered very well.

Just like the dead WhiteWater lawyer found in the park during the Clinton years.

Again, I think we was born in the USA but with such questions out there you would think he would put a stop to it.

So don't keep stating "You don't matter" and there is no such thing. Hundreds of Hawians have produced theirs. Where is his?

Old 04-29-2010, 02:36 PM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
I presume Arizona did this.
I wouldn't presume anything. There's no evidence whatsoever that any of the states' election commissions verified Obama's eligibility.

Old 04-29-2010, 02:42 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,157,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind View Post
There is a long form, you are wrong. I do matter. If the short form is fraudulent then I would think those election committees would feel de-frauded and challenge thier initial certification of him.

Just like the dead WhiteWater lawyer found in the park during the Clinton years.

Again, I think we was born in the USA but with such questions out there you would think he would put a stop to it.

So don't keep stating "You don't matter" and there is no such thing. Hundreds of Hawians have produced theirs. Where is his?
There is only one Hawaiian birth certificate. It's legal in all jurisdictions. The President has produced it.

You don't matter. Even if you are unconvinced, it doesn't matter. The organizations and institutions that are authorized to challenge the issue are not in doubt. The President will again be on all ballots in 2012. Learn to deal with it. You don't matter.

Old 04-29-2010, 02:44 PM

Quote:
As I said, there appears to be a record of divorce, but no record of the marriage. Marriages are typically recorded as part of a state's vital statistics.
The divorce papers attest to the Obama's marriage that legally took place on February 2, 1961 in Wailuku, Maui, State of Hawaii.

Quote:
It's doesn't see to be an important point. The President's birth certificate indicates he was born in Hawaii. That makes him a citizen qualified to be president.
Not if he owed allegiance to a foreign state at birth, which he did and freely admits on his Fight the Smears website.

Old 04-29-2010, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
we keep going around on this one. your stuck on the " all persons " part. from what i have seen ( including the stuff you've posted ) the US considers diplomats and invading armies to " owing allegiance " to a foreign state..... not the child of one or more immigrant parent.
Obama's father was not an immigrant, nor did he ever seek to immigrate. He was here temporarily for University study.

Anyway, look at the requirements for naturalization. All naturalized persons are required to denounce allegiance to any foreign sovereignty of which they have been a citizen.
Quote:
"I hereby declare, on oath,
that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen;...
Oath of Allegiance for Naturalized Citizens

EVERY naturalized citizen takes that oath, not just diplomats and army personnel. Why? Because any person having foreign citizenship owes allegiance to that foreign sovereignty, etc.

Old 04-29-2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:
To beat that dead horse once again. The fact that Obama's father was not a citizen doe NOT mean Obama owed "allegiance by birth to foreign states" That means children of foreign diplomats.
See my post above.

Old 04-29-2010, 03:03 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deturmind View Post

Then tell us on the request form where you can indicate you would prefer the long form to the short form. If you can't do that, then you have to concede that there is only one form available in Hawaii today, the short form. Doesn't matter if other Hawaiians have other forms. The formats of birth certificates have changed over the years. Doesn't matter if Obama no longer has the birth certificate originally issued to his mother. People lose birth certificates, and some of them simply wear out over time. Hawaii confirms that he was born in Hawaii, that the birth certificate he put on his website is valid. You have no reason to ask for more than that.

Old 04-29-2010, 03:15 PM

3,047 posts, read 2,827,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
..... that would mean nobody on this planet is a NBC.
Barack Obama is a citizen made by law if he was born in Hawaii. A natural born citizen is not made by law.

When the Constitution was ratified Negroes were not citizens.

A law made them citizens.

Barack Obama loses on two counts being a legal President.

1. He was not born a natural born citizen because one of his parents was not a citizen.

2. Even if he were born to US citizens...Negroes were not citizens when the Constitution was ratified.

This is the strong check made by the Founders. The Founders must have thought Negroes could not be natural born.

The Founders forever barred any one but a natural born citizen being President. No law can change it. A Natural Born citizen cannot changed by amendments.

Last edited by DraggingCanoe; 04-29-2010 at 03:31 PM..

Old 04-29-2010, 03:20 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Barack Obama is a citizen made by law. A natural born citizen is not made by law.

1. He was not born a natural born citizen because his parents were not citizens.

2. Even if he were born to US citizens...Negroes were not citizens when the Constitution was ratified.

This is the strong check made by the Founders.
Oh........... my ..................God.

I'm absolutely floored.

And your argument is ridiculous. It doesn't matter if Blacks were given citizenship status in 1789. The Constitution was AMENDED to accord them citizenship status. NATURAL-BORN citizenship status. Because they were born in the United States of America.

If you think you can stand on the argument that someone who is Black cannot be considered a natural-born citizen, I invite you to contact the Supreme Court. Who need a good laugh every now and then.

Old 04-29-2010, 03:32 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,319,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
Barack Obama is a citizen made by law if he was born in Hawaii. A natural born citizen is not made by law.

1. He was not born a natural born citizen because one of his parents was not a citizen.

This is the strong check made by the Founders.
You can't seriously believe that being a black man disqualifies Obama from being president! He wasn't elected two centuries ago, you know, and all discriminating laws no longer apply.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies