Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2010, 07:01 PM

1,317 posts, read 1,398,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
If you don't know who George Soros is, I am not even going to waste my time. Google it.
I did and you haven't supplied the answer to the question I asked. I did not ask who Mr Soros was. That tells me you don't know. How'd I know that . . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2010, 07:10 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,823,165 times
he bascailly did just what they really wanted. He said I haven't chnaged no matter what mistakes I made. He also said that he is now willig to listen to tehir suggestinos;indicating he had not before ;like insurance across sate line which evryone else heard. What it really showed to me was he is out of touch with what congress debated or the many ,mant amendments that repubicans put forth.If he had been litening he would ahve had to ask;which he did.He bascially lfet it up to pelosi and reid and never lead anything.he also seemed to think that he was and has been on the right track;well then why not just keep goping in that direction which has lead to what he fears and actually brought him to the reublican meeting. Get me out of the hole I have dug!

Old 01-30-2010, 07:16 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,410,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theolsarge View Post
I did and you haven't supplied the answer to the question I asked. I did not ask who Mr Soros was. That tells me you don't know. How'd I know that . . .
Nice try.

Old 01-30-2010, 07:24 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,704,934 times
Quote:
Typical of you to assume I am a republican. I am not.
There aren't many left these days. What a joke!

Old 01-30-2010, 07:27 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,462,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
Source: Obama Goes To GOP Lions' Den -- And Mauls The Lions

I didn't actually watch but sounds like they got schooled. Shame on Fox though. Had the situation been reversed Faux would not have cut out early.
Showing once again how clueless these guys are. Quit giving Obama an opportunity to speak! He will make fools out of you every time. Why would they set themselves up like that anyway? Surely somebody is aware of his skills at this point? No?

Old 01-30-2010, 07:29 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,462,518 times
Quote:
I think they were astounded by the Audacity of Arrogance. That should be the title of his next book.
This coming from the same poster who claimed that they are making less now because "Obama allowed the tax cuts to expire." Even though 1) That hasn't happened and 2) You also stated that you were middle class.

Old 01-30-2010, 07:42 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,410,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
This coming from the same poster who claimed that they are making less now because "Obama allowed the tax cuts to expire." Even though 1) That hasn't happened and 2) You also stated that you were middle class.
I already stated that I was wrong about the Bush tax cuts expiring and I am middle class. Is there some point you are trying to make? My check and my husband's check has more taxes withheld than last year.

Old 01-30-2010, 07:51 PM
CSG

201 posts, read 383,006 times
The "ol sarge" didn't get very far in life, I guess. Now, he's just another bitter leftist Obamamama apologist. Must suck to be in that situation coming on forums like this trying to order people around. Ah, the games the leftists play.

Old 01-30-2010, 07:53 PM

1,313 posts, read 1,550,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Why was my check lower in January than it was in December, if "anyone making less than 250k (or whatever that magic number is by now) will NOT see an increase in their taxes"?

Old 01-30-2010, 08:03 PM

1,133 posts, read 712,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
Source: Obama Goes To GOP Lions' Den -- And Mauls The Lions

I didn't actually watch but sounds like they got schooled. Shame on Fox though. Had the situation been reversed Faux would not have cut out early.
I didn't actually watch but sounds like they got schooled. Shame on Fox though. Had the situation been reversed Faux would not have cut out early.[/quote]

This one speaks for itself doesn't it? Would it be reasonably safe to say that this is why you and most of your liberal friends never seem to get enough information on which to base a sound judgment?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies