Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2010, 10:55 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,326,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
That's a funny definition of "identify by sight".

Gee - musta been my third eye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2010, 11:03 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Who was president in 1993? Slick Willie? Yeah, well there was the 1993 WTC Bombing. As I recall, the idiot driver didn't park the truck next to one of the support columns as he was instructed, so the the damage was greatly contained, otherwise it could have been a much greater disaster, and way more loss of life. And it was an FBI operation. They ran the op, cooked the bomb and let it happen!! Their inside guy, being familiar with black ops type of operations smartly decided to record his conversations with his FBI handlers, and he got real suspicious when they provided real bomb material instead of fake. He argued with them, but they insisted. So there you have it. To this day the FBI still refuses to acknowledge their role, but the tapes and the testimony of their operative paints a clear picture. But OH NOOOO, the government wouldn't blow up the WTC, would they?

I think Slick Willie was also president in 1995, and the OKC bombing. Of course that was done by Timothy Mcveigh, and a fertilizer bomb in a truck outside the building. Blew 1/3 of the building off ... only strange that the building blew outward instead of inward. And, then there were two other devices found inside the building, both larger than the first. Of course, we heard very little about those two bombs, but they quickly traced McVeigh down (some think too quickly to be believable). Of course there is almost as much mystery and intrigue with OKC as there is with 911. Two people were murdered, one of the an OKC police officer, first on the scene. And then there was a witness inside who took some photos that the FBI didn't want to reach the public. Agents who worked in the building took off the day of the bombing. There are also ties to islamists, read:

FBI Caused Special Sufferings in the OKC Bombing Case - September 2, 2002

And the three bombs? Apparently, the plan was to bring down the entire building, but two of the bombs inside didn't go off.

YouTube - Oklahoma City Bombing RARE footage

Now it's important to note that the Anti-Terror bill that had been stuck dying a slow death in congress was quickly passed after OKC. Where have we heard this scenario before? Oh, was it the Patriot Act after 911?

Well yes it was. The complex, detailed 340 page Patriot Act was submitted to congress 13 days after the 911 attacks. Hmmmm ... with all of the other things going on, who had the time to fashion a 340 page document that eviscerated the Bill of Rights? Mor than 10 pages a day, drafted, reviewed, and submitted? I don't think so. This legislation was prepared way ahead of 911, and ready to go.

The law was submitted to Congress by the Bush Administration on September 24th. Two of the Senators who attempted to slow passage of the bill, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy and Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle, just happened to be the recipients of those letters containing weaponized anthrax delivered to their offices on October 9. It was also reported that the Bush administration officials had already taken a course of Cipro just prior to this event, the common antibiotic used to treat anthrax. Maybe just a coincidence?

And apparently you're as blind as a headless bat, and about as capable of thinking.
You know, I've been reading through your posts this evening and sitting here shaking my head. If you were to do a search on these boards, you would see the countless threads and posts on this subject and you would also see just as many naysayers. They are the usual suspects. What I always find strange is their willingness to accept the 9/11 story from the very government that they claim is too big to be trusted. Where does the denial come from. Why would anyone so adamantly dispute that the truth has not been told? Even if one does not believe or does not want to believe that this government was complicate, why are they so determined to close the book? Don't they want to put this to rest and prove the conspiracy theorists wrong? I've always thought that they are afraid of what might be revealed or do they just not want to admit they were not sharp enough to see the flaws in the story that we were spoonfed.

Old 02-23-2010, 11:04 PM

15,095 posts, read 8,639,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Oh, tag team - sounds like fun.

Now, where did I leave the flyswatter!
They ain't got wings. All ya need is some pointed cowboy boots like these ones I got rot cheer

Some people call em coach roach killers

But now we know how easy it is for the G-Men to find patsies. They are all over the stinkin' place!

Hey boy, want to do a valuable service for your country? We're running an ant-terror operation, and we need your help. You in? Here, I want you to drive this truck down into that parking garage. Park in space #10, and wait for my call with further instructions. We got your back, and Amerka will be in your debt ... no, no, you don't have to salute ... but here's your badge ... I hereby deputize you as an official FBI field agent. We appreciate your service to Amerka. Now giddy up.

Old 02-23-2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You know, I've been reading through your posts this evening and sitting here shaking my head. If you were to do a search on these boards, you would see the countless threads and posts on this subject and you would also see just as many naysayers. They are the usual suspects. What I always find strange is their willingness to accept the 9/11 story from the very government that they claim is too big to be trusted. Where does the denial come from. Why would anyone so adamantly dispute that the truth has not been told? Even if one does not believe or does not want to believe that this government was complicate, why are they so determined to close the book? Don't they want to put this to rest and prove the conspiracy theorists wrong? I've always thought that they are afraid of what might be revealed or do they just not want to admit they were not sharp enough to see the flaws in the story that we were spoonfed.
Well, there are culpables running loose.

Old 02-23-2010, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
They ain't got wings. All ya need is some pointed cowboy boots like these ones I got rot cheer

Some people call em coach roach killers

But now we know how easy it is for the G-Men to find patsies. They are all over the stinkin' place!

Hey boy, want to do a valuable service for your country? We're running an ant-terror operation, and we need your help. You in? Here, I want you to drive this truck down into that parking garage. Park in space #10, and wait for my call with further instructions. We got your back, and Amerka will be in your debt ... no, no, you don't have to salute ... but here's your badge ... I hereby deputize you as an official FBI field agent. We appreciate your service to Amerka. Now giddy up.
Been there at a lesser level.

I moved, they didn't - the trap came down on them.

Old 02-23-2010, 11:46 PM

15,095 posts, read 8,639,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
There are all kinds of people in this world, and everyone processes information differently. To me, and many, many others, this is as clear as the Sun on a hot Texas day. There aren't this many coincidences in the world.

But I will tell you now, how powerful and subtle the programming and manipulation is. On the morning of 911, I was just getting coffee when I got a call from a friend in DC .. saying .. are you watching TV? Turn it on!! And when I did ... the first thing that came to my mind ... before the first words were spoken by a talking head ... I said "Those G-D F'ing Arabs"! That was the very first thought ... until I sat back and I watched, and I listened, and I changed channels, and it was a script. Everyone was saying the same thing ... using the same buzz words ... and then I began THINKING for myself again, recalling 1993, and 1995, and then ... I saw Bush and his photo op sitting in a classroom of grade schoolers, and his reaction to the news, and then I saw the buildings fall, and I said, B$$$ Sh!1.

Then Bush said he saw the first plane hit on TV and thought, what a terrible pilot ... but nobody saw the first plane hit on TV ... unless it was CCTV? And he couldn't have gotten it confused, because we all saw him recieve the news of the second plane strike while sitting in the classroom ... where he continued to sit for another 10 minutes or so. What? We're under attack and he just sits there? NFW.

So, I was suspicious long before any of these "experts" started coming forward with all of this additional information.

I remember Jammie Mcintire of CNN (?) saying "from the looks of things it doesn't appear that a large jet crashed anywhere near the Pentagon ... there are no large pieces, no wing sections, no tail sections, no fuselage. The only pieces you can see are small enough to pick up with your hands". But a week later, he changed his entire story, claiming he saw those very things that he had reported not seeing live, on-air. That's when I knew, it was a staged event, and they were corralling the cattle, and getting everyone's story in line.

It doesn't surprise me that many refuse to even consider the possibility. It's a painful thing for some, and a frightening thing for others. I had already had such a harsh awakening years earlier when I read a section of the US Code (somewhere in Title 50 Chapt 32) about the DOD being authorized to test chemical and biological weapons on the American people without our knowledge or consent. I'm not ashamed to say I cried that evening (and that is about the last time I remember doing such), and that is when any last remnant of the illusion was gone for good. That language in the code was repealed in 2000 I believe, after a major political firestorm erupted. Of course the media didn't kill themselves reporting this disgusting, illegal and unconstitutional act of congress, for which every one of them who voted for that law should have been put behind bars, or strung up in town square.

So there you have it.

Now just to prove how crazy people can be, and how much denial a human being can generate, I give you as an example, The Flat Earth Society.

The Flat Earth Society

Old 02-24-2010, 01:37 AM

1,530 posts, read 1,533,461 times
Out of curiosity--How much time passed after 9-11, was the Patriot Act?

Old 02-24-2010, 03:03 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,598,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
Out of curiosity--How much time passed after 9-11, was the Patriot Act?
was signed into law on October 26, 2001

9-11 Research: The USA PATRIOT Act

and you wanted to have this pointed out why?

Old 02-24-2010, 09:56 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,708,789 times
GuyNTexas,

Have you ever read 1984? One of the tricks that they employed was to run the opposition party themselves. Now saying something that is patently false will undermine your credibility. Saying that building one and two were drought down by controlled demolition is patently false. Drop this and your credibility will go way up.

Old 02-24-2010, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newonecoming View Post
GuyNTexas,

Have you ever read 1984? One of the tricks that they employed was to run the opposition party themselves. Now saying something that is patently false will undermine your credibility. Saying that building one and two were drought down by controlled demolition is patently false. Drop this and your credibility will go way up.
Will that provide him more borrowing power during a drought of truth?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies