Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2010, 12:25 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,326,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I love all the "shoo fly" crap that ergo keeps posting. Any time anybody posts something that he's incapable of addressing, he posts some "shoo fly" nonsense. Every time he does it, he weakens his position, and that of those supporting the same theory.

Keep up the good work, ergo!
Tricky little reincarnative bastids, aren't they?

YouTube - Shoo Fly Don't Bother Me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2010, 12:56 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,708,789 times
What is the analogy to a pop can to hard for your little brain to wrap itself around?

Old 02-24-2010, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newonecoming View Post
What is the analogy to a pop can to hard for your little brain to wrap itself around?
Another infestational question. Damned disease carriers!

YouTube - Shoo Fly Don't Bother Me

Old 02-24-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Another infestational question. Damned disease carriers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsi-X09AyjA

That is the single most apropreat way to respond to your responce to me. By BY fly

Old 02-24-2010, 01:26 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,533,461 times
It is still a hot topic. Sounds like there are some unanswered questions that need to be addressed.

Inside the Beltway - Washington Times

Old 02-24-2010, 02:10 PM

88,590 posts, read 84,838,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
It is still a hot topic. Sounds like there are some unanswered questions that need to be addressed.

Inside the Beltway - Washington Times
Gage has the answers. He is just ignoring them because he'll fade from view ONCE AGAIN, none of his 1000 petition-signers were at the WTC on 9/11, at Ground Zero for the cleanup, or at Fresh Kills. And ONCE AGAIN, if you believe that the engineers who were there are all government employees or somehow fearful of losing their jobs, there really isn't any point.

And the first thing you see on his website is his "please give me a donation" section.

I AM amused at the video where Gage so professionally tries to demonstrate his theories by using cardboard boxes, though. It's almost as good as that bug-eyed woman who says the building fell too fast because you can't say "clunkety-clunk" 110 times before the building falls.

Old 02-24-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Gage has the answers. He is just ignoring them because he'll fade from view ONCE AGAIN, none of his 1000 petition-signers were at the WTC on 9/11, at Ground Zero for the cleanup, or at Fresh Kills. And ONCE AGAIN, if you believe that the engineers who were there are all government employees or somehow fearful of losing their jobs, there really isn't any point.

And the first thing you see on his website is his "please give me a donation" section.

I AM amused at the video where Gage so professionally tries to demonstrate his theories by using cardboard boxes, though. It's almost as good as that bug-eyed woman who says the building fell too fast because you can't say "clunkety-clunk" 110 times before the building falls.
People tell a lie and use it for a power base. I wish I had 110 glass plates 1 ft square build a replica of the building with them as the floors and drop the top ten or twenty and video the result. It should just about match what happened on 9/11

Old 02-24-2010, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newonecoming View Post
People tell a lie and use it for a power base. I wish I had 110 glass plates 1 ft square build a replica of the building with them as the floors and drop the top ten or twenty and video the result. It should just about match what happened on 9/11
You should have stayed in school.

Old 02-24-2010, 02:57 PM

Small world.

Of Goats and Men: Joseph Andrew Stack Had 9/11, NSA, and Homeland Security Related Defense Contractor Clients

Old 02-24-2010, 03:02 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,598,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
Thank-you for posting the Patriot Act information. I was just wondering--there has been alot of information presented here. Just wanted to know how quick this came into play after 9-11. In order to look at the whole picture myself, I felt this was important to know.
You're welcome. Although I am not a CT, well not about the WTC. I know that Big Brother is watching; (digital cameras & mics in digital TV boxes???) that much I will believe. I linked to a truthers site on that posting, but yet here is another explanation:
Quote:
We now know that the erection of this “wall” had tragic costs. The “wall” played a large role in our pre-September 11 inability to “connect the dots” of intelligence and law enforcement information. As one frustrated FBI investigator wrote at the time, “Whatever has happened to this—someday someone will die—and wall or not—the public will not understand why we were not more effective and throwing every resource we had at certain ‘problems.’” A Patriotic Day: 9/11 Commission Recognizes Importance of the Patriot Act
The Patriot Act is suppose to increase the amount of information that is shared between the alphabet soup boys and the local PDs. Thus break down the 'wall' barrier between them and increase cooperation.
Don't let some one else interpret it for you though, the link to the legislature is posted on the first link I gave. Read it and understand it for yourself.

I had asked GNT to show something of his homework and he danced around the question. I found I had this bookmark. (as I have many) Propaganda Matrix.com - Exposing the New World Order and Government Sponsored Terrorism
Through that link I found his bullet points.

• Warnings on the eve of the attack
• Operation Bojinka/Planes as Bombs
• W199I - FBI hindered in Al-Qaeda investigation
• Terrorists trained at US flight schools
• Protection of Zacarias Moussaoui
• Making it easy for the terrorists to attack
• Questionable Ties
• Protection of terrorists post-9/11
• CIA meeting with bin Laden
• Operation Bojinka/Planes as Bombs
• Warnings ignored
• Russian foreknowledge and warnings
• Israeli foreknowledge and warnings
FEMA in place on September 10th?
• Clinton administration protection of terrorists
• Insider trading immediately prior to 9/11

Clicked through on that which I have in bold there.
Fema Deployment Pre 9-11?
Tom Kennedy made a slip of the tongue when speaking.

Upnort, I recall my first assumptions. Bush in the classroom hears about the first plan, tells them, let me know if there is any more development and the returns to the classroom. (that's suspicious)

What appears to be may not be what is...and that is what all of this is about.

The CT need to prove that which appears to be, to be what is.

We had a building (repeating myself) in my little town that was to be demolished. It was a historical building thus received allot of press. (late 90's I think it was) They flattened that building with explosives and it came down in it's foot prints. So---I see the towers---so I remember the historical building---and I go, hum. It appears to be...is it?

Basically what this boils down to is the word Trust. (1984, Orwellian, he was in an institute for the insane when he wrote the book.) Knowing at what time in his life that he wrote the book, puts into perspective in what and how he saw what he saw and wrote for our entertainment purposes.

The voters do not trust those whom they have voted into office any more than those holding the power of those offices, trust in their voters. That is the most bizarre summation I think that can actually be the truth to this and all matters, as it all boils down to the simple lack of trust.

If we don't trust them, then why are we voting for them? Not only that, if they are out to kill us and pick us off one by one , then what the heck are any of us here for?, please tell me that. Because that is what I want to know.

Quote:
POWER PLAYS

Power plays are uses of power designed to more publicly exert power over another. They most often occur when someone is threatened by turf issues, general or specific insecurity, corporate reorganizations (merger, acquisition, down-sizing). A power play may occur when someone wants to expand their empire and doesn't know healthy ways to gain power.

Some people know only how to operate through the use of power politics and are totally confused by someone who won't play their game. If you find yourself in this environment and are the type who won't (or can't) play, you may be in the wrong company.

Or, you may want to learn how to play the corporate politics game. The choice is yours. October 1997 -- Power and Corporate Politics
We are the government. Those in office hold no power except that which is granted to them by us. Think about it. What have we done?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies