Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 05:22 PM

114 posts, read 111,582 times

Advertisements

Judging from Massa's facial expressions, he had a lot to say but showed great restraint. The left wing thugs must've paid him a visit and let him know what would happen to him and his family if he didn't keep some things to himself. That was why they released the possible ethnic charges 90 minutes before the show.

The left wing thugs not only sent Massa a message but also sent a message to all Glenn's viewers that they control things and lips will be sealed because it's the Chicago way.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2010, 05:27 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy1 View Post
Judging from Massa's facial expressions, he had a lot to say but showed great restraint. The left wing thugs must've paid him a visit and let him know what would happen to him and his family if he didn't keep some things to himself. That was why they released the possible ethnic charges 90 minutes before the show.

The left wing thugs not only sent Massa a message but also sent a message to all Glenn's viewers that they control things and lips will be sealed because it's the Chicago way.

Dang...that was good...Right out of a Novel.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:28 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,383,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy1 View Post

And the Massa saga continues,...................
Eric Massa Story Gets Uglier: "Unwanted Advances" in Navy - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
Quote:
The strange story of recently-resigned House Democrat Eric Massa has gone from bad to worse: The Atlantic's Josh Green reports that Massa was "notorious for making unwanted advances toward subordinates" during his 20-year Naval career.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:32 PM

114 posts, read 111,582 times
And what do you know ........ The House Ethics Committee ends it's investigation of Massa!!! hahahaha hahaha lol ..... Right on Cue!!!

Old 03-10-2010, 05:33 PM

301 posts, read 282,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
OMG you dont even know who the guy IS!!!!!

Unless you mean Glenn

Here's the OP's Time magazine article about it. Please show where the guy was hoodwinking Glenn and lying to him.

Eric Massa on Glenn Beck: Battle on Fox Over Controversy - TIME
thanks for the link to that really descriptive and accurate, IMO, article about the Beck show with Massa! This little quote from your link I thought was so right about Beck: *But Beck, who thrives on publicity stunts and controversy, could not resist engaging with Massa. On Tuesday morning, during his radio show, Beck compared the Democrat to both a mobster wanting to testify against John Gotti and a potential Soviet spy wanting to "cross over to our side."*

Old 03-10-2010, 05:41 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworking View Post
thanks for the link to that really descriptive and accurate, IMO, article about the Beck show with Massa! This little quote from your link I thought was so right about Beck: *But Beck, who thrives on publicity stunts and controversy, could not resist engaging with Massa. On Tuesday morning, during his radio show, Beck compared the Democrat to both a mobster wanting to testify against John Gotti and a potential Soviet spy wanting to "cross over to our side."*
It's a very funny article, especially because it's true -- it's the OP's though, I just re-linked to it

Old 03-10-2010, 05:53 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Ov, it was like a freakin train wreck. Beck tried every position in an attemp to reign in Messy. It got to the point where Beck was just at a lost for words. But then Messy did a little switch on Beck by chastising BOTH the left and Right which goes against what he was bought there to do. Needless to say, it was HILARIOUS.
Of course what you don't know or are ignoring, is that Massa (when he talked to Beck on the phone the day before) claimed he was going to expose the corruption, etc. that exits. He did nothing of the sort (at least he gave us nothing that we didn't already know). That was the source of Becks frustration — the man was wasting our time.

I really wonder about some of you people; are you really as blind as you come across? And it is more than just blindness; it is utter ignorance. Can you really not see the direction this country is going. Do you really think Glenn Beck (and the others) are just putting on a show?

I feel truly sorry for you. You apparently have eyes, but you do not see. You have ears, but you do not hear.

Yet, some of you people claim to be "educated"? (shaking my head).

Old 03-10-2010, 05:54 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Beck made a complete and total fool of himself yesterday; he demonstrated on national TV what really bad judgement he has. So where are his defenders? We're not talking about just Glenn Beck's *show*........we're talking about the man himself. Btw, I seriously thought, based on reading your posts, you were much too smart to be a Beck follower. Surprises never cease I guess.
How do you summize that he had really bad judgment from having a guest on his show thats been on other shows? Are all of the hosts who had the guest on also demonstrating their really bad judgment or just Beck because of your hatred towards him?

Old 03-10-2010, 05:57 PM

72 posts, read 175,959 times
glenn beck back when he was on hln opened my eyes to conservatism. Before then I just thought all conservatives where the sterotype redneck with 1 tooth and ignorant. He is a highly persuasive arguer and is fairly reasonable unlike say rush limbaugh who is far too over the top to win over most fair minded people.

I feel glenn beck relates to regular people regardless of their political affiliation. when I firsted watched his show, you would be hard pressed to find someone more liberal thaan me.
I would not say that I am now republican, but i would say between ron paul, john stossel and glenn beck, the libertarians have won me over as far as economic and drug policy go

Old 03-10-2010, 05:57 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Certainly your reading comprehension is better than that. It certainly seems to me that this thread is about the much-advertised Glenn Beck show
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
No, the thread was correctly titled. It is about both Messy and Beck. No need to change a thing.
Considering the OP now claims the thread is about "Messy AND Beck", you both failed at supporting your argument that the thread is titled correctly..
Quote:
during which he interviewed Massa for ONE HOUR. LMAO! The thread title is perfectly correct. How many posts do you see here about the Larry King show?
Thanks for backing up my Point.. You liberals ONLY started threads in regards to "Beck" because you hate him, while ignoring Larry King who did THE EXACT SAME THING.. More hypocracy and hatred.. why am I not surprised..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies