Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 12:04 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,570,903 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2010, 12:07 PM

Y'all must be so proud of the direction this groundbreaking organization is taking?

Old 04-15-2010, 12:10 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmkcin View Post
If you have the other Repubs. had your ways, we would be practically a third world nation comprised of 50 bitter subnational entities.
Do you always have to lie and make things up in order to have a discussion against imaginary beliefs which dont exist?
Quote:
It is the central government that makes us American. Other than that I have no political ties to my neighbors in Connecticut or New York and nor they to me.
You wouldnt travel to your neighbors to spend money if the central government didnt exist to demand that you do? Odd, I think many travel to our neighbors to the north who seem to be doing quite well despite not being linked to our federal government. My god, we should just create one big world wide government becuase according to you, ONLY the federal government makes us successful.. Wait, isnt that what we were accused of doing in Iraq, and you liberals objected.. now you are saying that was positive..

Make up your mind will you!!
Quote:
Government is instituted to promote and protect life liberty and happiness for all of its citizens, regardless of race, creed, orientation or socio-economic standing.
Ahh no.. government is there it ensure that YOU can promote your OWN life, liberty, and happiness.
Quote:
You and et al, should go read the DoI or the Constitution.
I dont think I'm the one who needs to re-read the Constitution...

Old 04-15-2010, 12:11 PM

533 posts, read 318,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Hate to disagree, but Denver certainly isn't conservative, nor are some of the surrounding areas. Boulder for example is very liberal. I do however agree with the general idea that liberals can draw huge crowds in conservative areas and conservatives can draw big crowds in liberal areas.
I wonder why people in Denver refer to Boulder as the "People's Republic" if Denver is so liberal? All of Colorado is very conservative, except for Boulder, Aspen, and a very few other small areas. Colorado Springs is SUPER CONSERVATIVE, from what I've seen.

Old 04-15-2010, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Y'all must be so proud of the direction this groundbreaking organization is taking?
The man is from Kenya. At the very least he attended school there for most of his childhood life. Whats the problem with the sign or do you simply not know this fact?

p.s. the photo of the man wearing the tin foil hat... nah.. just too easy..

Old 04-15-2010, 12:12 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,961,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
So desperate to inflate the numbers, aren't you?

Yes, I'd take the word of the AP and almost every other group that did an official tally to an "unofficial" police report, especially when the police don't give crowd estimates. So the AP originally said 1000. They were there all day. It's quite possible the crowd waxed and waned during the day. Virtually every other source says 5-6000.
The AP did an "official" tally, just like MSNBC did an "official" tally, except MSNBC had an "unofficial" Estimate from the police.

Fail, again.

Old 04-15-2010, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerLuvr View Post
I wonder why people in Denver refer to Boulder as the "People's Republic" if Denver is so liberal?
Because it is a Republic?

Old 04-15-2010, 12:23 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,074,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post

Any images like that taken at any of these rallies are now suspect and cannot be taken seriously, ironically you can blame the far left.

Old 04-15-2010, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The man is from Kenya. At the very least he attended school there for most of his childhood life. Whats the problem with the sign or do you simply not know this fact?

p.s. the photo of the man wearing the tin foil hat... nah.. just too easy..
So you are saying the records from school in Indonesia are made up? Where is your proof please?

I'm glad you noticed the tin-foil hat, it's a nice touch, don't you think?

Old 04-15-2010, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
Any images like that taken at any of these rallies are now suspect and cannot be taken seriously, ironically you can blame the far left.
Ummm...... no, sorry. You guys embraced the crazy, now it's all yours. Enjoy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies