Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Heritage Oaks Homeowners: Are you satisfied with the quality of the landscaping maintenance services
Yes 10 37.04%
No 17 62.96%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 09:43 AM

2 posts, read 6,105 times

Advertisements

I have heard rumors of chinese dry wall in heritage oaks, does anyone know the facts. please advise

Old 09-12-2009, 07:48 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,207,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELAINE LINSKY View Post
I have heard rumors of chinese dry wall in heritage oaks, does anyone know the facts. please advise

I'd REALLY like to know who you heard that RUMOR from?

THERE HAS BEEN NO CHINESE DRYWALL FOUND IN HERITAGE OAKS WHATSOEVER!

Their is Chinese drywall in the condos up front by Publix - on Stephanie Way - The Promenade. There was some found in Bedford Park which is behind the condos up front.

There has been NO other Chinese drywall found any place else.

I believe, since you just joined and this is your very first post that you have not read the other posts on this matter yet have you.

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU POST - thank you!

Old 09-12-2009, 07:57 AM

To all of us living in Heritage Oaks... on Sept 17th there will be an HOA meeting at the Clubhouse.
and..

The Clubhouse will be re-keyed on September 17th.
In order to exchange your key, please come at the following times:
*5 to 7 PM on Thursday, September 17th (before Board Meeting)
*8 to 10 AM on Friday, September 18th
*9 to 11 AM on Saturday, September 19th
*9 to 11 AM on Sunday, September 20th
or please visit Cindy at Bristol Management during business hours (9 -4).

There will be a charge of $10 (cash only) per key exchanged. Owners and HOA approved renters with up to date files will need to provide a driver's license and vehicle registration and be in good standing with their HOA quarterly dues in order to exchange their keys. Renters, please also bring a copy of your current lease.

Old 09-12-2009, 09:02 AM

36 posts, read 185,739 times
Arrow Hi Elaine

Hi Elaine, Nope, there's been no Chinese Drywall found here in Heritage Oaks. We're A-okay

Old 09-12-2009, 09:09 AM

3 posts, read 7,842 times
I have read the August news letter treasurer report where he speaks about HOE funds getting low and the need for a one time assessment fee and an increase in HOA fee's for 2010. What is the amount of the one time fee and does anyone know what percentage the HOA fee's will go up to in 2010? My wife and I were looking to purchase a home in the community but we are now some what Skeptical...the financial stability of the HOA is weak because a lot of home owners are way behind in their responsibilities to pay up on their HOA commitment. Any thoughts?

Old 09-12-2009, 08:27 PM

13 posts, read 28,161 times
flalady b bedford park (chines drywall) facts or rumor new or old homes

Old 09-13-2009, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuengling View Post
I have read the August news letter treasurer report where he speaks about HOE funds getting low and the need for a one time assessment fee and an increase in HOA fee's for 2010. What is the amount of the one time fee and does anyone know what percentage the HOA fee's will go up to in 2010? My wife and I were looking to purchase a home in the community but we are now some what Skeptical...the financial stability of the HOA is weak because a lot of home owners are way behind in their responsibilities to pay up on their HOA commitment. Any thoughts?

The majority of ones behind are in foreclosure or doing a short sale. When Bristol Mgmt was running it they were not pro-active in collecting delinquent dues. That left us holding the bag and now we are active in going after those behind in paying. That is also one reason for the change in keys at the pool - no pay HOA- no key. Also the Builder, Kennedy Homes, didn't do us any favors and that is being addressed.

The one time assessment will be $786. The HOA, now run by the Owners, is being very pro-active in doing what is necessary to keep us moving forward.

Old 09-13-2009, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coney kid View Post
flalady b bedford park (chines drywall) facts or rumor new or old homes

Bedford Park had some homes with Chinese drywall. I was only involved in one of them up on Meeting Street but know there were others.

I just sold one of the town homes through the Builder and he does have a page about Chinese drywall in the agreement.

None of the homes in Bedford are new- they were all built around the same time.

Old 09-13-2009, 10:59 AM

13 posts, read 28,161 times
thank you for your time have a great day

Old 09-14-2009, 09:09 AM

36 posts, read 185,739 times
HELP !!! No matter what I try, I can not seem to get past page 14 of this thread, in order to see the newest posts! I've had this problem for a few days now. Is there some sort of 'bug' in the city-data system?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach