Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 02:14 PM

128 posts, read 141,539 times

Advertisements

Are these photos supposed to scare me?! Hahahaha
They just make me laugh. Hahahaha
And I will be laughing even more when the Raiders lose at the Q.
Hahahahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2010, 04:54 PM

5,717 posts, read 16,352,002 times
here's a picture that scares the Chargers

Old 11-12-2010, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krudmonk View Post
Congrats on the Raiders franchise winning a championship years ago. Is that what keeps you a fan?

The Raider team you have now is no where near achieving that goal. They will lose to San Diego in 4 weeks, and if they do somehow make the playoffs, they will not make it all the way to winning another Lombardi. Hahahaha!

Old 11-12-2010, 05:31 PM

4,803 posts, read 10,175,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krudmonk View Post

Here's a picture that scares the Raiders fans....

Old 11-12-2010, 06:48 PM

JAJAJAJAJAJA! (spanish laugh)

Old 11-12-2010, 07:49 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,607,009 times
I'd love to see a Raiders/Eagles Super Bowl.
Never mind what happened on the field - how many people would come out of the stadium alive?

Old 11-12-2010, 10:05 PM

2,957 posts, read 6,476,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen1110 View Post
Have a record of 5-4, are a game winning field goal away from Being 6-3 (Cardinals), and 3 key injured players away from being 7-2 (49ers).
C'mon dude LOL. If you're gonna list it like that then the Niners were 12-4 last season easily and are 6-2 right now! You guys are 5-4 right now and lucky to be even there, and yet you still make it sound like y'all are already 2 rounds deep in the playoffs lol! Raider fans are ridiculous. SMH.

Quote:
3. Has been officially said to have the fastest team in the NFL and the most talented team in the NFL
"Officially" by whom? Who ever officially confirmed this? I'll give you AMONG the fastest, but "most talented" is beyond laughable. When the raidturds gain an inch they think they've hopped to the next galaxy. LOL.

Quote:
It is predicated, but When you say "Oakland is always winning" - Your are correct. Currently they are!
Well sure, if you were born last month and are already a huge raider fan then I suppose they have been "winning" for your entire life! But you've lost almost half of your games this season, so "ALWAYS" is a huge stretch. The raiders for the greater part of the last decade were ALWAYS losing, and now y'all have won a few. Congratulations on that, but your guys' jumping the gun here in your ridiculous overstating of your teams' achievements is precisely what makes the raiders the laughing stock that they are NFL-wide.

Old 11-12-2010, 10:09 PM

Quote:
^The best runningback duo in the league
No, not even close. Decent RECENTLY, and worth mentioning, but I'm sorry over-optimistic, doe-eyed raider chest-beaters, they are not even the best rb duo in the AFC West. Maybe tied with Charles/Jones, but not even head-and-shoulders above them.

Why do so many raider fans seemingly equate a reception to a td, a win to a playoff birth, a 2-game winning streak to a SB, and a 3-game winning streak to a dominant dynasty? You're hilarious lol!

Old 11-12-2010, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballfreak View Post
We have a weapon we didn't have the first time we played you. VINCENT JACKSON.
Vincent Jackson in MASSIVELY overrated. Dude swears he's T.O. or Fitzgerald when he's not Jeremy Maclin and barely even Antonio Bryant in terms of talent. He did y'all dirty with his BS holdout, but he is the best SD has at receiver (not counting Gates) so I guess that's something.

Quote:
And who's going to guard Vincent Jackson?

Nnamdi Asomugha- the shutdown cornerback

Think about it
Now HERE'S where I agree with you! Nnamdi's the man!

Old 11-12-2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
I'd love to see a Raiders/Eagles Super Bowl.
Never mind what happened on the field - how many people would come out of the stadium alive?
Probably 90% of the Raiders fans. Eagles fans are 85% bark and 15% bite from my experience, and although scummy, classless and "rowdy" in a way that draws comparisons to Raider fans, they don't back their $**t up when Raider fans actually often do. Eagles fans get big and bold when they outnumber you 20 to 1, but Raiders don't really care if they're with a whole posse or by themselves. And they actually WILL do damage to you. I have yet to see any Eagles follow suit, but I have seen quite a few get punked.

I may despise the Raiders fanbase (for the most part), but they'd kick the crap out of the Eagles in a heartbeat. Bet on it.

Edit: I mean to say that Raiders back up their thuggery, not their football lol. Clearly they talk for DAYS about what they can do/have done when they're not even in the same demension as the truth, but as far as what they'll do to opposing teams' fans and their aspirations of being the rowdiest fans in football they definitely back that up, no doubt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football