Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 08:56 PM

659 posts, read 1,173,176 times

Advertisements

commercials are my favorite part

Light. Strong. Nike Flyknit - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2014, 11:33 PM

9,763 posts, read 7,475,048 times
7-3. Damn Kaepernick turnovers in the 4th quarter a real killer.

Old 01-19-2014, 11:38 PM

9,763 posts, read 7,475,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susancruzs View Post
I'm a Packer fan and I don't look at Golden Tate as that bad (compared to some fans around here)! However, Sherman was a little over the top when interviewed after the game then again, you never know what is being said during games between players that are covering each other.

I had more of a problem with Tate and his ridiculously taunting from 25 yards out then Sherman. You just made a great play on defense to advance to the Super Bowl, and then 90 seconds later, you get a mic stuck in your face. What else are you supposed to do?? Your still on that emotional high. When he was on the set with the FOX guys 10 minutes later when he had a chance to cool down and think about what happened, he sounded like a regular human being and not some total psycho

Old 01-20-2014, 05:25 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,211,423 times
Interesting statistic. Whoever won Brady Vs. Manning till now during the playoffs went on to win the superbowl. Just shows you the intensity of Broncos then. Peyton's Play calling Example goes something like this: "Red 52, Red 52, Richmond Florida Buffalo, Omaha, Haaut" . Also, watch this video to learn how he trains his offensive line:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQBwVFDULQg

Also, some interesting stuff to know about the Omaha call:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/this...-calls-a-play/

Old 01-20-2014, 06:23 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,006,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
I had more of a problem with Tate and his ridiculously taunting from 25 yards out then Sherman. You just made a great play on defense to advance to the Super Bowl, and then 90 seconds later, you get a mic stuck in your face. What else are you supposed to do?? Your still on that emotional high. When he was on the set with the FOX guys 10 minutes later when he had a chance to cool down and think about what happened, he sounded like a regular human being and not some total psycho
Plus his locker room interview he was polished and proper as anyone. But how many people saw those interviews compared to the emotional outburst immediately after the game? How many people will use that moment to form their opinion of the guy, fair or not? Some people don't have a problem with it. I personally am more amused than anything else. I think a more professional thing to do would be to let that play speak for itself. It was a great play at a huge moment in the game.

Old 01-20-2014, 10:25 AM

6,227 posts, read 3,411,736 times
I picked both Seattle and Denver at the season start to play in the SB. I also picked Seattle to win it all.

I went 7-3 in the playoffs and 178-87-1 overall in the 2013 NFL season.

They is a fast food restaurant in Forks Washington that is now serving a hamburger for all you 49ers fans...it call 40Whiney burger and with an extra whine you can get cheese with it.

Old 01-20-2014, 10:40 AM

26,214 posts, read 49,052,722 times
The #1 seeds from each conference are now going to the superbowl. I haven't done the research to be sure, but it seems that higher rated seeds usually end up there, though yesterday the #5 seeded 49'ers were but one bad pass away from being in SB48.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 01-20-2014, 11:02 AM

6,227 posts, read 3,411,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
The #1 seeds from each conference are now going to the superbowl. I haven't done the research to be sure, but it seems that higher rated seeds usually end up there, though yesterday the #5 seeded 49'ers were but one bad pass away from being in SB48.
One bad pass? Try two bad passes and a fumble in the fourth quarter just for starters. Seattle won the game because Seattle could make the big plays and San Francisco couldn't.

Old 01-20-2014, 12:35 PM

2,533 posts, read 4,604,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
I picked both Seattle and Denver at the season start to play in the SB. I also picked Seattle to win it all.

They is a fast food restaurant in Forks Washington that is now serving a hamburger for all you 49ers fans...it call 40Whiney burger and with an extra whine you can get cheese with it.

Just think... In 2 weeks you can go buy yourself one while thinking about what could have been...

Old 01-20-2014, 12:37 PM

18,021 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:

Your team and city is going to a lot of trouble in smacking down your last opponent.

Enjoy it.

That was your SuperBowl win right there.

If y'all weren't too busy patting yourselves on your own back, maybe a respectable and worthy opponent such as the San Francisco 49ers would do it for you.

Quote:
One bad pass? Try two bad passes and a fumble in the fourth quarter just for starters. Seattle won the game because Seattle could make the big plays and San Francisco couldn't.

No, that last throw would have had the Ners winning by one point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kees View Post
Just think... In 2 weeks you can go buy yourself one while thinking about what could have been...
This.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football