Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 10:24 PM

4,454 posts, read 3,393,373 times

Advertisements

Just two weeks to go folks in the regular season. Has this season flown fast or what?

Here are my picks for this week
Bengals @ Texans
Ravens @ Steelers
Falcons @ Panthers
Redskins @ Bears
Vikings @ Packers
Cardinals @ Seahawks
Buccaneers @ Saints
49ers @ Rams
Dolphins @ Bills
Jets @ Patriots
Chargers @ Browns
Titans @ Jaguars
Colts @ Raiders
Broncos @ Chiefs
Lions @ Cowboys
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2016, 10:36 PM

2,286 posts, read 2,007,329 times
Bengals @ Texans
Ravens @ Steelers
Falcons @ Panthers
Redskins @ Bears
Vikings @ Packers
Cardinals @ Seahawks
Buccaneers @ Saints
49ers @ Rams
Dolphins @ Bills
Jets @ Patriots
Chargers @ Browns
Titans @ Jaguars
Colts @ Raiders
Broncos @ Chiefs
Lions @ Cowboys

And Giants @ Eagles. You forgot 1.

24-10 on the year. This looks like it'll be a rough week.

Last edited by rarog; 12-19-2016 at 11:09 PM..

Old 12-19-2016, 11:32 PM

9,763 posts, read 7,475,048 times
As a friendly reminder since Christmas is on a Sunday this year, the majority of these games take place on Saturday the lone exceptions being Eagles/Giants (Thursday), Lions/Cowboys (Monday) and the Steelers/Ravens and Chiefs/Broncos which are both Sunday. The other 12 games are all on Saturday. Pick accordingly!

Old 12-20-2016, 05:26 AM

2,366 posts, read 2,640,686 times
New York Giants

Miami
New England
Tennessee
Green Bay
San Diego
Washington
Atlanta
Oakland
New Orleans
Seattle
Los Angeles
Houston

Baltimore
Kansas City

Dallas

Old 12-20-2016, 06:23 AM

14,324 posts, read 14,623,274 times
Wow, Jonathan, you keep picking against the Packers! They are 6th seed for playoffs at the moment!

Old 12-20-2016, 06:35 AM

Giants @ Eagles
Bengals @ Texans
Ravens @ Steelers
Falcons
@ Panthers
Redskins @ Bears
Vikings @ Packers - AR said, we can run the table after losing 4, they have, 4 in the wagon, 2 be lagging!
Cardinals @ Seahawks
Buccaneers @ Saints
49ers @ Rams
Dolphins
@ Bills
Jets @ Patriots
Chargers
@ Browns
Titans @ Jaguars
Colts @ Raiders
Broncos @ Chiefs
Lions @ Cowboys

Week 16 - 240 games with 16 left

Old 12-20-2016, 08:43 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,617,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
As a friendly reminder since Christmas is on a Sunday this year, the majority of these games take place on Saturday the lone exceptions being Eagles/Giants (Thursday), Lions/Cowboys (Monday) and the Steelers/Ravens and Chiefs/Broncos which are both Sunday. The other 12 games are all on Saturday. Pick accordingly!
That saves me from the ridicule that would come for sneaking out of the house on Christmas morning to watch football. I did not watch the Bills vs. Browns game last week because we had things going on. One of probably only 3-4 Bills games i have missed over the last 8 years. But I am looking forward to this game against Miami. 1. We can play spoiler to a division rival like we did last year to the Jets. always fun. 2. A couple other games go the right way and week 17 gets a whole lot more interesting.

Old 12-20-2016, 08:54 AM

2,286 posts, read 2,007,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
That saves me from the ridicule that would come for sneaking out of the house on Christmas morning to watch football.
You can still get ridiculed for sneaking out of the house to watch basketball (or football!).

Old 12-20-2016, 12:16 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,089,079 times
Default WEEK 16 Bill's BUFFALOES at the Cat's FINZ and CHRISTMAS !

Well, folks, the season has flown by. Lots of surprises but at least the season has not been too predictable, judging by my poor prediction rate which I have not counted since Thanksgivin'.....

So as we go into Christmas Weekend, the most fun weekend of the year, I thought a CHRISTMAS Theme may be fun for this weeks games I may not get the right picks, and the teams I pick may fail to win, but at least a few of you will find this entertaining. I know these games are not for the most part ON Christmas day, but nonetheless...
[IMG]https://thumbs.****/t/christmas-holly-divider-border-11758471.jpg[/IMG]

Bengals @ TEXANS Feliz Navidad..... The Texicans are not a good team, they are a mediocre team in a bad division. The Bengals are just not as good as last year, and on the road, in a spanish speaking part of the nation, they will not be able to win a against the Texans

Ravens @ STEELERS Twas the nightmare before Christmas and all through the league, Big Joe Flacco was worrying about his good team. They won some big games, when playing at home, but Halloween was over, and Christmas loomed close....When hat to his wondering eyes appeared, but a black and yellow sleigh pulled by Steeler reindeer...and a very tall driver, they called Big Ben who delivered for the Steelers a win.

FALCONS @ Panthers The Panthers can start playing and singing "I'll be home for Christmas, and all of next month too.,,,,After New Years games are done, there'll be nothing left to do.......January will find me, no where on TV .... But I'll be home for Christmas , and lose just wait and see...."

REDSKINS @ Bears ALL I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
The Blackhawks are in first place in the NHL and the people of Chicago are glad football is almost over.
The Bears fans though, maybe would be happy with any win, which they likely will not get
Vikings @ PACKERS I'm Playing , in a White Christmas...where the field has turned to ice. Well maybe not iec, but fans at Lambeau thrive on this weather, and so do the Pack.....

Cardinals @ SEAHAWKS "DO you hear what I hear...?" .......Oh It's the noise from the Seattle stadium on the other side of the Country. Pesky Red Birds must be a in town. If there is any consolation, Red Birds get a lot of visual time this season.

BUCCANEERS @ Saints The Succaneers are playing for the chance to lose the first playoff game. A Win here will help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKgkbGQGBaI

49ers @ RAMS DO they Know it's Christmas ? One might say that at least the 49ers still have a coach for two more weeks, but both teams are ........wait for it...........Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAkWzClRv3o

KINGCATS FINZ @ Bill's Buffaloes "It's a Wonderful Life" in what may be Rex Ryans last home game as the Buffaloes coach, this week's episode looks back on what would have happened if Rex Ryan had never been the coach and the Buffaloes were 11-3 going into this game.......
__________________________________________________ _______
Jets @ PATRIOTS SANTA CLAUS is COMING TO TOWN Billicheck and Brady lead the Deflatriots in a big home win against the hapless Jets. But they had better not cheat, because ol Kris Kringle will be watching from the commissioner's office, looking to punch a naughty card and skipping deliveries to Foxboro......

CHARGERS
@ Browns "I'll have a Blue...Christmas...without you" Not sung by the fans, but by the teams, when they realize that 1) People back in San Diego are too busy to watch and 2) People in Cleveland are too frustrated. Anyway, let me suggest this
Christmas Day, NBA CAVALIERS vs WARRIORS !

[IMG]https://thumbs.****/t/horizontal-christmas-border-12102559.jpg[/IMG]
TITANS @ Jaguars CHRISTMAS in KILARNEY Wait what the NFL is not playing in London this week ? Oh Never mind then !
[IMG]https://thumbs.****/t/christmas-border-divider-6342727.jpg[/IMG]

Colts @ RAIDERS
With apologies to everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR07r0ZMFb8

=================================
Broncos @ CHIEFS It's CHristmas...Baby Please Come Home......(*Mile High Version ) OK Everyone Sing along
The Snows comin Down
I'm watchin it fall
But it 's Christmas Day
Baby please come home
The Chiefs you know...
Don't lose at home
So come back to Denver
baby please come home

Let me get right to the point'
We can both go smoke a joint
And sit and talk about
How great things were last year

The Cheifs will be winning
And so it will be
So let's write this one off
Come back home to me.....

Broncos please come home
Broncos please come home

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lions @ COWBOYS Oh there's no place like Home (field) For the Holidays....... And the Cowboys pretty much have home field wrapped up. But can two rookies of the year take them to the Super Bowl ? maybe......

GIANTS at Eagles I saw mommy punching Santa Claus

Let's not even go there.

Old 12-20-2016, 12:31 PM

Cute stuff, not all the borders showed up, but we get the idea, festive indeed! I appreciate the creativity, as my 2 older sisters stole the show on that, me, not so much! But I do like my green and cold smiley faces!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football