Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 06:28 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,724,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
If I remember correctly, he was a straight arrow. I presume it was a robbery/
Never say what someone won't do. I am sure McNair was a great guy.

Sometimes even the best of people get caught up in the world of crime, such as drugs, but we do not have enough information to know what really happened.

Some sites say it was a double homicide, some say it was a murder suicide, who knows.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2009, 06:36 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,675,236 times
I loved watching him play and when he was with the titans, the riverly between him and peyton was the best.....I am sick and saddened to hear of this, especially on a holiday which will be a sour taste from here on out for friends and family.....

Old 07-04-2009, 09:31 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,512,979 times
The Nashville Tennessean paper is now saying it was a murder suicide, with McNair being shot to death by 20 yr old Sahel Kazemi, who then shot herself in the head

UPDATED 10 p.m.: Steve McNair and Sahel Kazemi killed | tennessean.com | The Tennessean

Old 07-04-2009, 09:47 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,503,317 times
Seriously what the hell is going on??

MJ and Sarah dying on the 25 of June, Ed McMcmahon, Alexis Arguello (ex boxer) 2 days ago, and now Steve???

RIP

Old 07-04-2009, 10:05 PM

1,542 posts, read 6,047,128 times
unbelievable. just shocking news to say the least.

i'm going to hold off on speculating about what happened as new details about the incident continue to emerge, but needless to say it's a horrific tragedy. my condolences to the loved ones of steve mcnair as well as the young girl who was also found dead.

mcnair was a true warrior and one of the toughest players of his generation.

RIP, steve.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:17 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,618,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
I wonder what he was involved in to get shot? Sad and disgusting.
huh? WTF? involved in? Really?! Way to come off like an *******. You have no clue what happened. Dude just died, have some fuggin respect.

Alcorn State represent, one of the greatest QB's in CFB history.

RIP bro. Way too early.

Old 07-05-2009, 01:03 AM

723 posts, read 1,635,653 times
2 days ago, the woman got a DUI with a drunk McNair in the car. This was McNair's 3rd DUI related incident that we know of. No question that he had a chemical depencency problem and was living a wreckless life.

Too bad.

Old 07-05-2009, 08:20 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,353,342 times
Quote:
McNair is separated...he has a track record of infidelity (wife, Mechelle is personally familiar with his wandering eye as she can attest). McNair has drinking/marijuana issues…and has since Alcorn State days. McNair owns multiple handguns and an assault rifle…all legal. McNair often carries a handgun with him (in vehicle)…often illegally and has been a problem for him in the past.
Sahel Kazemi (age 20) worked at Dave & Buster’s. Kazemi was young, impressionable, and easily attracted to money and drugs. Kazemi valued possessions, expensive vehicles, clothes…and all the usual trappings. McNair (as has been his track record) used his money and popularity to attract a girl half his age. McNair recently paid for the Escalade and placed in his and Kazemi’s name.
Police have the murder weapon…handgun owned and registered to Steve McNair. Powder burns and powder collected from hand of Sahel Kazemi --- she shot McNair multiple times (being prone to quick bursts of anger). Authorities are awaiting toxicology results, however, a strong possibility that Kazemi had marijuana in her system at the time of the shooting(s). Evidence indicates that no intruder had entered the condo, prior to Mr. Neeley. Wayne Neeley (McNair’s friend) was very slow to notify police…made lengthy cell call(s) to friend before authorities were notified. Mr. Neeley was not the individual who notified law enforcement
I read this that someone posted on Newschanel5.com

Sad story.. He had a wife and 4 boys ranging from 4-16.

Old 07-05-2009, 10:02 AM

3,791 posts, read 8,909,626 times
This is what you get when you date a 20 y/o. Now they are saying it was a murder/suicide.

Old 07-05-2009, 11:10 AM

4,078 posts, read 5,618,452 times
Quote:
I wonder what he was involved in to get shot? Sad and disgusting.
Quote:
This is what you get when you date a 20 y/o. Now they are saying it was a murder/suicide.
In this case, you seem to have a rather obnoxious habit of blaming the victim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football