Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 07:28 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,626,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Haha, a lot of white celebrities and athletes have messed up too.
*cough* Mark Chumura *cough*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2009, 05:24 AM

3,816 posts, read 6,442,866 times
Ridiculous, the big deal that's being made over this. The guy was only a decent QB for a couple seasons, and he was hurt the rest. How many SB rings did he have? None.

This country is sick. SICK! Pouring out it's heart & soul with endless tributes and memorials to psychotic pedophile Michael Jackson and drug dealin', booze swiggin', ho chasin', wife cheatin' Steve McNair, while true heroes are dying every day in Iraq and Afghanistan with barely a mention of it back here. Where are the memorials in basketball arenas and football stadiums for them?

Oh, God forbid! The left wing media and Hollywood couldn't have that! Steve McNair.......just another punk out thuggin' around and dying young because of sheer stupidity. The media is out of control.

Old 07-08-2009, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman View Post
Steve McNair.......just another punk out thuggin' around and dying young because of sheer stupidity. The media is out of control.
You are fabricating the drug dealing part, probably out of sheer stupidity unless you are just parroting someone elses fabrication.

As for another punk? That "punk" did more in his short life to help others than you probably ever will in your life. I realize he was far richer than you ever will be, but regardless, the guy put tons of his money and personal time into charities and youth organizations

But its probably more fun to attack him for his mistakes and throw in some false fabrications on top of it for you.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:46 AM

3,816 posts, read 6,442,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
You are fabricating the drug dealing part, probably out of sheer stupidity unless you are just parroting someone elses fabrication.

As for another punk? That "punk" did more in his short life to help others than you probably ever will in your life. I realize he was far richer than you ever will be, but regardless, the guy put tons of his money and personal time into charities and youth organizations

But its probably more fun to attack him for his mistakes and throw in some false fabrications on top of it for you.
Ha ha ha! Whatever! Enjoy your hero, Mr. Big Time! People like you that worship people like him just because they do a couple good deeds in between their THUGGIN' episodes are what's wrong with this country! You can head down to LP Field now and pour your bleeding heart out for the poor rich man that died because he was PLUGGIN' an THUGGIN' with some barely legal minx instead of being a MAN and tending to his family. You'll probably have your i-phone tuned in to the nonstop MJ coverage while you're there too, won't you?? WON'T YOU?? SURE YOU WILL, BECAUSE YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH CELEBRITIES AS GODS, JUST LIKE THE MAJORITY OF THIS SICK COUNTRY!

I tell you what, though, I'm actually happy for the wife. She had all her affairs settled in just a matter of moments! Cheatin', boozin', thuggin' husband - dead. Little pshyco ho' mistress - dead. Insurance money - on it's way. Estate money - on it's way. Everything else of his - headed to the auction block. CHA CHING!

Old 07-08-2009, 11:30 AM

5,273 posts, read 7,345,786 times
Associate: Mechelle McNair didn't know of affair - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090708/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_mcnair_killed - broken link)

Nice, loving husband. I am glad she will be free of him now!! Crazy, how embarrassing for the poor woman!! I am sure the Iranian offed him after he said he wasn't going to leave his wife................ugh. Mechelle had 2 sons not 4 with this *******!

Old 07-08-2009, 11:51 AM

4,070 posts, read 5,604,477 times
Quote:
The guy was only a decent QB for a couple seasons, and he was hurt the rest. How many SB rings did he have? None.
Yeah, NFL MVP, All Pro, Walter Payton Award, over 16,000 total yards in college. Once passed for over 4000 yds and rushed for over 2,000 yds in a single 11 game season.

I guess thats "decent".

Old 07-08-2009, 01:48 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,716,119 times
People posting in this thread act as if women never ever cheat.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:52 PM

1,542 posts, read 6,039,060 times
here's the latest update on the situation:

Investigators in Steve McNair death say tests point to murder-suicide - ESPN

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Nashville's assistant medical examiner says gunpowder residue was found on the hands of Steve McNair's girlfriend, who was found dead alongside the slain former NFL star.

Assistant medical examiner Feng Li said Wednesday the test results make it even more likely that 20-year-old Sahel Kazemi shot McNair and herself, but he stopped short of confirming it was a murder-suicide.

Old 07-08-2009, 03:01 PM

1,542 posts, read 6,039,060 times
mcnair's death has been officially ruled a murder-suicide:

Police: McNair Death Officially Ruled Murder-Suicide | ProFootballTalk.com

Nashville Police Chief Ronal Serpas officially announced minutes ago that former NFL quarterback Steve McNair was shot and killed by his 20-year-old girlfriend, Sahel Kazemi, in a murder-suicide.

Gunpowder residue was found on the fingerprints of Kazemi. There was no sign of a struggle, and it's believed that McNair was sleeping at the time he was shot in a downtown Nashville condo.

"After nearly four days of intensive investigation, we have determined that Steve McNair was murdered by Sahel Kazemi and Sahel Kazemi killed herself," Serpas said during a packed press conference. "The totality of the evidence clearly points to a murder-suicide."

Old 07-08-2009, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Ha ha ha! Whatever! Enjoy your hero, Mr. Big Time! People like you that worship people like him just because they do a couple good deeds in between their THUGGIN' episodes are what's wrong with this country! You can head down to LP Field now and pour your bleeding heart out for the poor rich man that died because he was PLUGGIN' an THUGGIN' with some barely legal minx instead of being a MAN and tending to his family. You'll probably have your i-phone tuned in to the nonstop MJ coverage while you're there too, won't you?? WON'T YOU?? SURE YOU WILL, BECAUSE YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH CELEBRITIES AS GODS, JUST LIKE THE MAJORITY OF THIS SICK COUNTRY!
People like you are whats wrong with this country and what makes it sick. Again, you are fabricating one lie after another, which you already did earlier, so lying seems to be a clear and established pattern with you. Making up facts as you go along. Steve McNair is not my hero. I went to school in Collins, MS, a big rival of Mt Olive and we played them when McNair was there. I had respect for him as an athlete and could care less what he did off the field because unlike you I am not in the business of judging people and pis$ing on graves. You are just as f'd up as the people who treat celebraties like gods because you think you ARE god with your level of judgement.

So I won't be going anywhere to pour out my bleeding heart for anyone because I don't worship anyone. And for the record, I've never listened to Michael Jackson, not watched any coverage and don't own an I-phone, but I realize that didnt' stop you from fabricating facts as you go spewing bile from your keyboard.
Quote:
I tell you what, though, I'm actually happy for the wife. She had all her affairs settled in just a matter of moments! Cheatin', boozin', thuggin' husband - dead. Little pshyco ho' mistress - dead. Insurance money - on it's way. Estate money - on it's way. Everything else of his - headed to the auction block. CHA CHING!
Thinking all of this is about murder and money is good? Sounds to me like you are the thug...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football