Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 11:43 AM

18,221 posts, read 25,868,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub D View Post
I think highly of myself because I have great self-respect. I hope others think their opinions mean something too. I suppose that makes me cocky but I prefer confident...its a thin line though. The line between flaming and trolling is thin too.

So far, I've been insulted several times. The term overweight is extremely PC which no one ever uses minus on TV. People use fat, not overweight and I went the PC route for a reason. I purposely tried to avoid an insult war but so many of you can't fathom having a rational discussion. Review my posts in this thread, not a single insult or curse word unless stupid has magically become a curse word. Calling someone stupid on this forum? NOT!

If so many of you get so angry over my post, there is something wrong with you needing to insult someone so freely. I already assumed my viewpoint makes me a prick so congrats on making yourself feel good for a few seconds.

I'm thinking this thread is done.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology