Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2020, 03:08 PM

30,211 posts, read 11,870,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ View Post
What about a guy that gets aroused by hearing a rockcrusher M-22 being shifted in anger with a 427?

I don't even know what that means and I am a guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2020, 03:16 PM

19,748 posts, read 20,304,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post

I had sex with a trans woman some years ago, and it was a very pleasant experience. She had had the surgery to create an artificial vagina, and it was an acceptable substitute. It lacked the lubrication and elasticity of the typical vagina, but was functional for sex. Her body was great, with firm breasts. It felt very feminine. She was really good looking, and very skilled at pleasing a man in bed. I suppose that last was to be expected.

I don't think of myself as particularly gay. Having sex with a trans woman was not gay. If she wanted to be a woman, and had spent a serious fortune remodeling her body to match her identity, I could accept that.
What's so cool about this forum is that everyone here is entitled to their own opinions.

My opinion is that falls under the homosexual category.

Last edited by D217; 09-01-2020 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: Not trying to be "RUDE"

Old 09-01-2020, 03:49 PM

29,762 posts, read 34,469,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
I don't think of myself as particularly gay. Having sex with a trans woman was not gay. If she wanted to be a woman, and had spent a serious fortune remodeling her body to match her identity, I could accept that.
A gay friend of mine has dated/slept with a trans man--no one would ever call this guy straight.

Old 09-01-2020, 04:19 PM

2,427 posts, read 3,572,441 times
I'm a little confused. Is a transwoman attracted to men or women or both? If they feel they are a woman, wouldn't they be more attracted to men?

Old 09-01-2020, 04:26 PM

213 posts, read 132,686 times
Despite popular belief, biological body settings do matter. If I wanna date a guy, I will. If I want a woman, I'll date a woman. I'm not down w/ false advertising or someone who relies on body chemistry-altering chemicals just to look a certain way. Maybe I could date a trans person who doesn't use E or T, but those are extremely rare so odds are low anyway. I however admit to my bisexuality. So it's easy for me. Those less secure about their sexuality, this will be a hard question for them.

Now to answer the question, it's not "gay" to be aroused by a feminine man but if you are a man willing to have sex w/ a man (XY chromosomed person, for millenials) then that's an act of homosexuality. That's a fact, I don't make the rules.

Old 09-01-2020, 04:55 PM

10,357 posts, read 6,908,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I don't even know what that means and I am a guy.
Are you sure?
Because yes, if you don't know my above reference, then you are indeed, confused. NTTAWWT

Old 09-01-2020, 05:17 PM

6,403 posts, read 5,042,459 times
I'm a guy. I'd be pretty offended if someone considered me straight because I'm into feminine guys.

Last edited by TheTimidBlueBars; 09-01-2020 at 05:28 PM..

Old 09-01-2020, 06:01 PM

30,211 posts, read 11,870,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ View Post
Are you sure?
Because yes, if you don't know my above reference, then you are indeed, confused. NTTAWWT

I looked it up. Not into antique cars sorry. But knock yourself out if you are.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 09-01-2020 at 06:30 PM..

Old 09-02-2020, 06:10 AM

15,219 posts, read 10,351,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee2364 View Post
On the contrary, trans women adopt caricatures of women as a form of overcompensation, since physically, they could never really just pass as an actual woman. So, they do it precisely because they're self-conscious about how unconvincingly they'd look if they modeled themselves after average women.

It's like when some white people really, really, really try to be "black" or "Asian" and instead of adopting the more subtle aspects of each group, they go to the most exaggerated and in some cases offensive caricatures (Harajuku, otaku, ghetto culture, etc.). If they tried acting and dressing like an average black or Asian person, they would just be seen and treated as whites who are just interested in different cultures. So, to be seen as actual black or Asian, they have to go to the most exaggerated aspects of each demographic.

BTW, listen to how offensive your comments are. I asked why don't trans women try to look like less stereotypical versions of females (example: Jamie Lee Curtis, Rachel Maddow). You said people like me would say they aren't even trying. Why would I say that? Rachel Maddow and Jamie Lee Curtis are clearly women. So, are you saying (and I'm asking this to be rhetorical) that they're not even trying hard enough to be "real" women? But the man that wears Barbie doll or Betty Page-style clothes, has pink dreadlocks and Lee Press On nails is?
My son's ex-girlfriend is a perfect example of this. She has had so much plastic surgery everywhere that she looks like a Kardashian. She even had fake dimples put in and her lips look like she is on the verge of anaphylactic shock. She is the typical transwoman who goes completely overboard. In a way, I get it. They want to be female and if they are going to become female (at least on the outside), they are going in 150%.

It must really be difficult to feel like you are in the wrong body. I can't even imagine it as I have never felt like I wanted to be a male and I've never had sexual thoughts about another woman.

Old 09-02-2020, 09:12 AM

722 posts, read 431,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee2364 View Post
You're just saying that you've had the opposite experience.
Maybe yes maybe no. The point is, you can't be sure either way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology