Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 03:01 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,254,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
I have a sick sense of humor, but I am imagining them all deciding who the first test person will be to
lie down in the street and see if traffic stops..

If it happened with me approaching I would be terrified to stop and possibly have my car torched.
I would prefer to plow through and get a good attorney...
I'd be terrified if a group of protestors came towards my car with torches whether it was in Durham, Cary or Wake Forest!

And, if I had a kid in the car with me, I'd be tempted to get through it, as well.

I'm thinking that sooner or later, somebody is going to get hurt. Anytime I've seen a big group of protesters, there are the leaders and the followers. Sometimes the followers don't even know WHY they are following and decide to lead. Violence happens. Add a couple of protesters that have hit the bars first and you have a recipe for disaster.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary