Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2008, 11:57 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Barb you're coming down from a very stressful situation and haven't given yourself time for you and to relax.

Move the stuff off the bed and lay down and take that nap. Those things will always be there tomorrow,etc.
Thanks, I think you are right..I have tried to be so 'up' and positive for such a long time, I might need time to just chill...I might head into Olympia later this afternoon or tomorrow and just go walk in the Mall...Its a 30 min drive. I haven't had a real mall to walk through since we lived near Sacramento..

thanks my friends...hugs

Old 08-20-2008, 12:12 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,349,612 times
Crazyma-did you make those brownies yesterday>>???

I think I will make some tonite! My husband had to travel on business til tomorrow so I will have some waiting for him....if the brownies don't ALL disappear lol

Hang in there Dogmom!

How's it going LaceyEx?? Anymore on your home to report?

Crazyma-that might be a good idea to hold an open house yourself and others since it is Labor day and all!! great idea...
I got my St. Joseph statue in the mail today lol from Ebay....they were sold out at our local church so I couldnt get one since EVERYONE and their mother are selling their homes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will see. Hope everyone has a nice day!

Old 08-20-2008, 02:20 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,859,446 times
Our realtor just called and just what I thought - they didn't accept our counter as "we were too far off their terms." Really? I thought they were too far off our terms.

Old 08-20-2008, 02:21 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Well, I am in a bad funk today...I feel like crying...maybe just tired...overwhelmed..trying to sort through stuff....not wanting any of it. Nada. Tired of 'stuff'. Tired of moving it around. Just tired.

It's raining...maybe I should just go back to bed, I would except I have two tons of clothes laying on it that I don't know what to do with, sad thing is most of them are too small. Get rid of them I guess...

Not sure what's wrong with me..nuts..

Pixie dust comin at ya all...
Hey Barb I am sorry you are down but glad that you posted that. I have been so down also the last few days and we moved a few months ago. I keep on thinking I should be so happy but I am not. I can't blame it on the rain since it is not raining here. I just keep on thinking last year at this time we were looking around here for a home and about ready to put our FL home on the market. I quess I should have done what hubby wanted to do and so did I go back to CA. I just could not see paying so much money on a home there but I think we should have.
Eating my M&M's so maybe that will give me a lift.
Cheers
Lorrie

Old 08-20-2008, 02:23 PM

Lacey, at least you countered...sounds like they were 'fishing' dang it. well maybe they will keep looking and come back to you...you never know, the right buyer IS out there girl!

Old 08-20-2008, 02:26 PM

They did say if the house was still on the market when they were ready they'd make another offer. Hopefully it will be sold by then.

Hey ladies-have some Harry and David dark chocolate truffles-they cure everything.

Old 08-20-2008, 02:31 PM

maybe that's what's wrong with me, no chocolate. Well, I do have chocolate, sort of..I should make some brownies, would make dh happy and I can see how the stove works...the oven was screwed up last summer, so...will report.

Old 08-20-2008, 02:39 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,657 times
Hi guys. i hope you all don't mind me talking about my being down. i feel like i've been whining to my husband too much. but im sad because this weekend is my birthday and last year on my birthday we were in colorado looking at property with a realtor. our house wasnt for sale yet, though. i had said to my husband at that time that for my birthday next year (this year) all i wanted was to go to our favorite mexican restaurant in our future home town. i was assuming we would have sold by now. so i've been down the past couple of days because i did not get my birthday wish. i know it's childish but i dont even feel like celebrating. i just want to sell our house already. it's so hard to keep thinking positive! ugh.....

Old 08-20-2008, 02:46 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoymonkey View Post
Hi guys. i hope you all don't mind me talking about my being down. i feel like i've been whining to my husband too much. but im sad because this weekend is my birthday and last year on my birthday we were in colorado looking at property with a realtor. our house wasnt for sale yet, though. i had said to my husband at that time that for my birthday next year (this year) all i wanted was to go to our favorite mexican restaurant in our future home town. i was assuming we would have sold by now. so i've been down the past couple of days because i did not get my birthday wish. i know it's childish but i dont even feel like celebrating. i just want to sell our house already. it's so hard to keep thinking positive! ugh.....
Have a great birthday stoymonkey and your dream will come true maybe not as you planned but that offer could be on your birthday (what a gift) or very soon there after. I think a lot of us our down some for the same reason others for different reasons.

Old 08-20-2008, 03:20 PM

Happy Birthday Stoy-please don't let this get you down, it will happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate