Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2008, 12:59 PM

336 posts, read 864,652 times

Advertisements

Happy Day everyone. Just want to stop in today to wish all of you who have showings much luck and lots of pixie dust for some good offers to come in.

Judy I love the graphics thank you so much for it. Well I hope we get some homes sold this week. Gonna go for now its about to storm here.

Old 08-19-2008, 03:48 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,889,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitajas View Post
Hello all,

Welcome to all of the new members... this is a great group!

LaceyEx ~ sending best wishes for a good outcome on your offer.

Crazyma ~ you are so creative - love the newest poetry! Little Stink Harbor, heeheehee.

Tambre ~ pixie dust to you for your showing today!

Judy P. ~ I love your graphics! Too cute! It seems you are feeling better, and I am so happy to see that!

Take care everyone... have a great day today. If we all keep sending these positive thoughts across the miles to each other, surely some buyer somewhere will get knocked in the head with one and get the inspiration to buy, buy, buy!

Anita
It isn't that I am feeling better (we now have dropped our price $150,000) it is just that it isn't worth my health and my marriage. I had become so depressed for a few days that I scared my hubby and children and then I realized this is only a house. No it isn't where I want to be but it is where I am and until God sees it fit for me to move than here I will be. Having said that believe me I still have my times where I want to pull my hair out but I know I have done everything I can so until that buyer comes I will be here.

I am glad you all enjoy the graphics!

Now lets see if we can get these in our front yards!

Old 08-19-2008, 03:57 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,446,083 times
Well just popped in to read all the poems! Also to see if pendings, showings, contracts and such have been posted. My realtor said the office only had a couple of calls since Friday!!! Doesn't anyone want land in the Panhandle??? School has started and that always slow things down but geezeee

Old 08-19-2008, 04:54 PM

571 posts, read 1,050,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy P. View Post
It isn't that I am feeling better (we now have dropped our price $150,000) it is just that it isn't worth my health and my marriage. I had become so depressed for a few days that I scared my hubby and children and then I realized this is only a house. No it isn't where I want to be but it is where I am and until God sees it fit for me to move than here I will be. Having said that believe me I still have my times where I want to pull my hair out but I know I have done everything I can so until that buyer comes I will be here.

I am glad you all enjoy the graphics!

Now lets see if we can get these in our front yards!
I'm sorry... I can only imagine what you must be going through. I didn't mean to annoy you...

You are right, it is only a house... I need to remember that. Take care - and I agree... let's get those sold signs on our lawns!

Old 08-19-2008, 05:10 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times
A house is a house, of course of course
and no one can talk to a house of course,
that is of course, unless the house,
Is the famous one you own!

GO right to the source and ask the house.
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to your own house.

People ***-it-ti-*** a streak
and waste your time of day,
but your own house will never speak,
unless he has something to say...

A house is a house, of course of course,
And this one will sell one fine day soon yeah!
You never heard of a talking house?
Well, listen to this...

I am your own house.

yes, I know...bless my heart, I ain't right
got me thinking with that it's only a house line...........

Old 08-19-2008, 05:41 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,926 times
well, you are all on a roll today...went into Olympia today to Costco and Fred Meyers..got a dehumidifier...already helping..we moved from 10% humidity to 80% and I am suffering. We also went out and found carpet for this place. The stuff in here looks like peas and carrots that were eaten and barfed up, sorry...smell, too, very musty...Carpet will be installed on Friday...I tell you when I want to get something done, I get it done! Too bad I couldn't get that house sold that quick.

We are missing our friends back home in Utah...doesn't seem right to be so far away, but on the other hand I am happy to have no housepayment and be out of the heat....We have had some rain, love it!

Well, need to get some work done here, hugs to all and sending pixie dust and mojo your way..Amy, how did your showing go?

Old 08-19-2008, 07:19 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,186,476 times
Darn I gotta go to Atlanta next Tues. for 2 weeks to see Dad and DD and the sweet angel/holy terror. Plus assorted alien clan members...How am I going to live without CD?!?!
I wonder if hubby will let me take his laptop....hmmm. I might be able to find wireless around Dad, or closeby...but wait! AOL trial!

Think I will go make some brownies heh heh

Old 08-19-2008, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitajas View Post
I'm sorry... I can only imagine what you must be going through. I didn't mean to annoy you...

You are right, it is only a house... I need to remember that. Take care - and I agree... let's get those sold signs on our lawns!
You didn't annoy me at all! I just needed to put things in perspective. I have wanted this move so much, maybe to much, and that may be why God has not let it happen. I need to put other things first and not this house. I realized that when I started having an irregular heart beat from the stress. Don't get me wrong I have days I get depressed about the house not selling but I have my family and we have our health and I just need to remember that first. Some days I am more successful than others but I am trying.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Darn I gotta go to Atlanta next Tues. for 2 weeks to see Dad and DD and the sweet angel/holy terror. Plus assorted alien clan members...How am I going to live without CD?!?!
I wonder if hubby will let me take his laptop....hmmm. I might be able to find wireless around Dad, or closeby...but wait! AOL trial!

Oh no Crazyma! You have to talk your hubby into letting you take his laptop.
LOL I love your description of your granddaughter and your other family members, you are so funny! Oh and save me some brownies please!

Old 08-19-2008, 08:11 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post

Crazyma we cannot do without you for two weeks. How about we all e mail your hubby and tell him you need his lap top.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate