Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 04:34 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,125 times

Advertisements

So if you're interested...here's the you tube video of the llama.
YouTube - Beaver Dam Lake Llama

Old 06-27-2009, 05:09 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
C21 that's my concern plus he's on immune suppressents so open to infection. Now I realize you can pick up more germs in a hosp than home. We'll get thru.

Soup smells good so hopefully he's going to be happy.
I can smell it from here so hopefully it will make him hungry enough to eat - which is important. We're all keeping Mr. L in our thoughts and prayers. XX

Old 06-27-2009, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
Thanks everybody for your encouraging words! I don't know what time they are coming yet, but I'll keep you all updated if I hear any feedback if they actually do come back.

So, this neighborhood is getting more bizarre by the minute. On June 19th, a realtor committed suicide in a vacant house across the street and down from us a few doors. Very sad, she was only 25. She worked in a ReMax with her mother who was also a realtor. My heart goes out to that mom and her family. Such a shame.

So, you'd think that's enough excitment...not! Today, there was a loose llama across the street and down a few doors...almost next to the place where the young woman died. My daughter took a video and is going to post it to You Tube. It had gotten loose from a farm, which was a few miles away, and the police and the animal control officer had been chasing it all day. One of our neighbors was having a bbq, when this stray llama just saunters through her yard. They did end up catching it and trailoring it somewhere.

C21, Love the dancing cats and dog! So cute, and so funny about your pseudo ex dancing like that.
OMG that's so sad about that young realtor! And only 25 - i'll bet her mom is just a basket case. I just don't know what I'd do if my son did that; not sure I could live through it

And llamas? I've dealt with moose, bears, racoons, huge spiders but llamas? Fortunately now I only have chickens running around and of course spiders but no llamas. Heck of a neighborhood you have when llamas are running rampant; that video was amazing

Old 06-27-2009, 05:29 PM

486 posts, read 984,398 times
Quote:
So if you're interested...here's the you tube video of the llama.
YouTube - Beaver Dam Lake Llama
Now this is something we don't see everyday!!! A Llama!! Wow.

Old 06-27-2009, 06:23 PM

Here's the finale.
YouTube - Beaver Dam Lake Llama part IV: The Capture

New Windsor police doing a fantastic job! One of the cops jumped over a divider in the trailer, and said "OMG, it's full of sh*t". Seriously, not our usual quiet 'hood' lately.

Old 06-27-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Here's the finale.
YouTube - Beaver Dam Lake Llama part IV: The Capture

New Windsor police doing a fantastic job! One of the cops jumped over a divider in the trailer, and said "OMG, it's full of sh*t". Seriously, not our usual quiet 'hood' lately.
OMG too funny! I can just imagine the cop's horror as he jumped into a trailer full of

Old 06-27-2009, 07:40 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Well it's not every day ya'll have to wrangle a llama in your neighborhood...gave the neighbors some excitement!

My brains are kind of jumply tonight girls so i think I will just observe. I can't evern relly type...

Old 06-27-2009, 08:06 PM

Default OK - Now which Camper's DH would do this to their DW??? LOL

Poll girls - who do you think would do this to their DW LOL

YouTube - Wife Gun Prank

Old 06-27-2009, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Poll girls - who do you think would do this to their DW LOL

YouTube - Wife Gun Prank
That video is hysterical. Not sure who's dh would do that to them...have to think about it.

Old 06-27-2009, 08:59 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Barb-most of those pills will remain effective in your system for a week or so - so try not to panic.

Tambre-oh everything crossed-that looks promising.

Tex-how's your brother.

Lorrie-yes it's nice but for me over tomorrow and I hate to say this but I'm not a happy camper right now. He has a huge open wound and drain with special dressings. I am not good at these things (when my kids were little when they threw up-so did I). I very nervous.

They did another freakin CT scan today, now that's #13 since Oct-he will glow soon. But results not too promising as they think they see another eruption-so why send him home?????????

He has no appetite and everything I suggested he scrunched his nose. So on way home I hit the store and just made a huge pot of beef veg soup-loaded with fresh veggies and herbs.
Gee Lacey I do know how you feel. When DH had part of his lung removed he had to stay in the hospital for 10 days because they couldn't stop the draining. They finally sent him home because the longer you stay in the the hospital the more of a chance you will catch an infection and it was all up to me. I don't get sick but I was afraid i would hurt him but we managed after me having to use mineral oil to get the big bandage off every few hours.Boy did he drain. Just take a deep breath and follow the doctors instruction and think of good things like the beach or your grandkids while you take care of Mr L.
Prayers and God bless you and Mr L
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate