Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 09:46 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times

Advertisements

Good luck Tambre! Let us know how it goes...you had mentioned that some of the agents' comments were not 'good'. Well you have a beautiful home...I think it's that old HGTV mentality, granite, stainless, etc....well in certain pricepoints it is just not going to pay to put that stuff in. If you did you would have to raise the price...you have a beautiful home and property. I can honestly say that of all the homes you all have posted pics of, there isn't one that I would not be proud to call mine. And that's the truth!

I cant find my pills, the ones I need to try to maintain any saneness I have left. I have gone through all the pill boxes I can find, I had my spares up in the closet in a shoebox in WA, he brought thouse..I have a sinking feeling they are missing..ay yi yi. Pray I find ONE bottle, that's all I need, one little bottle..

Ya'll have a good day, chat later, gotta get busy....

Old 06-27-2009, 11:19 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,049,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
Welcome to camp GF, we are a fun, friendly bunch...jump right in the water's fine!

Where is CrazyMa? She is our illustrous leader!

We went out to eat Mexican food, it was good but now my tummy doesnt feel so good. I think my fat butt just ate too much...my ankles are swollen, probably the change in weather from WA to here..

Not much else, Dogpaw and I are trying to find something on tv worth watching. Probably a cops show somewhere, or a dumbest criminals, or something!

Have a good evening, campers!
Well no wonder you don't feel good - you're supposed to eat through your mouth not your butt

Hope you find that darn pill bottle - remember: nothing is lost, it's just in the one place we haven't looked. It's there SOMEWHERE so just keep looking

Oh - and I already have the search dogs out looking for CrazyMa to get her back to the Camp

Old 06-27-2009, 12:03 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,150,125 times
Hi,

We got a call from the agent, kindly letting us know that we could come back with the dogs. That was the first good thing. Second, she also let us know that the people who looked today are coming back tomorrow, and bringing another person with them, and they want to look at the survey. Trying not to get too excited, but it's useless, I'm already excited, and will try not to get too disappointed, but that's probably going to be useless too. Such is the seller's dilemma. Hey, at least it was worth doing all the cleaning for a little positive reinforcement.

Hey Dogmom, hope you found your pills by now. Lacey, hope Mr. L is doing well. Glad you're getting rid of your signage. When are you going to start FSBO? Texas, how's your brother doing? Stoy, hang in there, all it takes is one. Painter, try to be careful today, try to stay away from bulls and splinters. NJ, have you been to the beach lately? How's the water? Are you getting all this rain, yucko. Do you have a boat launch nearby? I love to your house...so beautiful. Hdzup, you have a fantastic house, with a unique and gorgeous setting. Hi everyone else.

Old 06-27-2009, 12:30 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,423 times
Tambra
That sounds like a winner to me. A second showing wonderful. I just hated when I had posted my pics of my FL home on CD. People were all saying I needed to do this or take away that. I was just so stupid letting others get me so down so i do know how you feel. So much luck going your way Tambra.
Barb if you can't find those pills go to your nearest drugstore and have them call your old drugstore and if you have any refills they should fill them.

Old 06-27-2009, 12:37 PM

Default Lacey

I know how you feel when you say you are enjoying your alone time. When Hubby was in the Hospital the 2nd time I could not make the bed if i wanted to and eat my type of food.
I am so glad that Mr L is coming home in a few days. You can live awhile without them but when they are home you feel so much better. I have a major problem waking up in the morning since I go to bed late and I can nver hear an alarm clock so when Hubby was in the hospital he would call me at 8 am to wake me up bless his heart. Even the dogs sleep as good as me bless their hearts also.
Lorrie

Old 06-27-2009, 12:38 PM

c21 i just love your pics.

Old 06-27-2009, 12:47 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,185,929 times
I am here, been very busy. Had gotten on the other morning & discovered #4 had closed and so worked on a new #5 camp thread & was getting ready to post it, opened another page to look at something on #4, and saw y'all already started one. Cancel and had to go....Had people coming for Craigslist stuff in a bit & got off (and all the last of couple of days), so very busy with that. Glad they find my crap worthy, ha.Sold all I had listed. Pulling out more.
Anyway, still busy...now the garage door opener is acting insane....gotta scoot...will catch up later
carry on

Old 06-27-2009, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
I am here, been very busy. Had gotten on the other morning & discovered #4 had closed and so worked on a new #5 camp thread & was getting ready to post it, opened another page to look at something on #4, and saw y'all already started one. Cancel and had to go....Had people coming for Craigslist stuff in a bit & got off (and all the last of couple of days), so very busy with that. Glad they find my crap worthy, ha.Sold all I had listed. Pulling out more.
Anyway, still busy...now the garage door opener is acting insane....gotta scoot...will catch up later
carry on
So Glad you are OK.

Old 06-27-2009, 01:27 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,276,191 times
Lorrie, no pills yet..the problem is...they are mail order, i get them 90 day supply at a time so no can do drug store. I called my family dr. in WA on Friday to see if he would order me up something new as these really aren' working that well...we had chatted about doing that in early May when I was in, but i wanted to wait until the move happened, etc...anyway, he was out of the office but his nurse was going to leave a message and see if he could call me in something new on Monday...so will wait and see. It's just so distressing to not find the things I really NEED.

Sara, glad you are ok. can I send a truck load of stuff to you and have you sell it for me. I don't even have the energy to do that..

dogs are making us nuts today, in the house, out of the house..no dog door yet, especially the dalmatian...going to rope her and tie her down..ooh i am getting cranky....oh wait it's the little man...i take back what I said.

Ok what to make for dinner. Here is what I have...a little bit of cheddar cheese, bread, peanut butter, well looks like grilled cheese again..I need a grocer who delivers....

Old 06-27-2009, 01:38 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,856,986 times
Barb-most of those pills will remain effective in your system for a week or so - so try not to panic.

Tambre-oh everything crossed-that looks promising.

Tex-how's your brother.

Lorrie-yes it's nice but for me over tomorrow and I hate to say this but I'm not a happy camper right now. He has a huge open wound and drain with special dressings. I am not good at these things (when my kids were little when they threw up-so did I). I very nervous.

They did another freakin CT scan today, now that's #13 since Oct-he will glow soon. But results not too promising as they think they see another eruption-so why send him home?????????

He has no appetite and everything I suggested he scrunched his nose. So on way home I hit the store and just made a huge pot of beef veg soup-loaded with fresh veggies and herbs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate