Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2009, 01:42 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,374,728 times

Advertisements

OK...some new pics of Watson with his cousin Bella. This first picture, he is wearing his STEELER jersey!! Bella has the cream colored fleece on.

I love this picture...Doesn't Watson have the most adorable face and ears?!?! He is looking at me like--"please don't leave me"!!!

Old 10-11-2009, 01:44 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,659 times

THIS IS PRECIOUS JOY!! Love it.......Hope you are doing good girl.

TEX- go STEELERS!!!!!!W O O H O O!!!!
Yes, we have to thank Noah for giving the gift lol of colds lol... I make them wash their hands 10 times a day lol........we have sanitzer when we go out..Actually at their school they are paying exrra to have the company extra sanitize everything in the school on a nightly basis. And Joy yes. it's always the other kids giving the gift to other kids! This year though extra early...Ugh

Tambre- exactly. Having a little nest egg of your own is a good thing. M mom always told me to put some money aside if I ever needed it..and damn if I did when I got a divorce from my ex! Sure helps. Niki- definitely listen to us!

Barb- we want to see pics from the wedding..Let's see girl! You must have been one hot mama last nite.

Ok. Have to vent. Had a showing 1-2p.... they called within an hr. wanting to see it.. So, I call my realtor since I ran in and saw NO card....so lameaszz tells me oh, she probably didn't have one with her...I said, well, hey. call and see and tell them that the owners didn't know if you came to our house yet...?I said, make up something! so she did.. My hub looks out front window. Car sitting there. It's them. Lameasszz calls me back and says, oh yea, they are running late...they saw a ton of houses...... I said, that is IGNORANT. They are 1 hr. late ...she said, I will tell them to drive around the block while you leave. So we left for 10 min. They were leaving down our develpment as we were coming in. 1 Chinese lady in front seat. Buyers have BALLS I have to say!

Tex- onto the other thread.

Old 10-11-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojoeswife
buying a house sucks!

Selling one in today's economy sucks even more!

Ah You got that right Shel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try selling one mojoeswife.

Old 10-11-2009, 01:53 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,374,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post

TEX- go STEELERS!!!!!!W O O H O O!!!!
Yes, we have to thank Noah for giving the gift lol of colds lol... I make them wash their hands 10 times a day lol........we have sanitzer when we go out..

Tex- onto the other thread.
Be careful...I got my hand slapped twice on the other thread.

You get the 2nd gold star of the day for your frequent hand washing!!

Old 10-11-2009, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
OK...some new pics of Watson with his cousin Bella. This first picture, he is wearing his STEELER jersey!! Bella has the cream colored fleece on.

I love this picture...Doesn't Watson have the most adorable face and ears?!?! He is looking at me like--"please don't leave me"!!!

SHELL! OMG I want to cry he is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks like a student in Kindergarten for a class photo lol........How precious. Wait til I show this to the twinnies........... I love love love these pics!!!!

Old 10-11-2009, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Be careful...I got my hand slapped twice on the other thread.

You get the 2nd gold star of the day for your frequent hand washing!!

Wooohoo!! thank you sista!I love getting gold stars!!!!!!!!! I used to LOVE getting stickers on my papers when I was in grade school!!! I would stare at them over and over because it was a great feeling knowing I studied!and I never forgot those stickers. They used to make my day when teachers would put them on our tests/quizzes/papers!!

If I get slapped well, oh well.. lol..
We have the right to our opinions. We got a lab we used to have from a puppy store that was set off a highway back in MA and we got papers for him and certified....etc.............that is bs what that biotch is spewing!

Old 10-11-2009, 02:00 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,024,062 times
Nj what thread/forum? im curiuos

Old 10-11-2009, 02:05 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,048,591 times
he's gone.

Old 10-11-2009, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
he's gone.

joy? What?

Old 10-11-2009, 02:21 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,272,317 times
I can't afford an attorney. I have no money. (All the money is in his separate account.) I'm not interested in a divorce and dh has said he won't ask for one. I've looked for a second job, but no one is hiring. And I could only work four hours a day, Monday through Friday, on days when my kids are in school (not sick days, holidays, teacher workdays, early release days, or doctor appointment days) and when I'm not sick, in a minimum-wage paying job. Most of what I'd make (probably less than $200 a week) would go to taxes and gas. I can't afford child care and there's no one to babysit them, which I couldn't afford anyway.

DH is paying the bills, as he said he would continue to do, and making sure we have what we need.

It's in God's hands and I'm taking things as they come. I'm hoping an opportunity will present itself for me to have the money I need for peace of mind, if nothing else. And, I know some might not understand this, but I'm trusting God to do what I cannot.

Tex,
Cute dogs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate