Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2009, 10:47 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,048,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
well i put my jammas on..its cloudy and cool here this morning..good sleeping weather. Halo could not wait for me to get back to bed, i think the big dogs were stressing himout.he is sound asleep...snore..snore..

I just keep thinking about all you girls..you are my friends..most of us are suffering in some way, houses, kids, pets, hubbys..I was thinking what a diverse gang we are but still such a bond here. Niki I am glad you are here to chat with us. I honestly don't know what I would do without you all. Honest.

Ok here is a swanky picture of me, its a little old though:
I was really dressed up this day
Attachment 50807
Ok there is our chuckle for today, hugs and love
xoxoxox
OK, so I know you aren't the bride or the flower girl lol so which one are you? All are gorgeous but trying to tell girl which one you are!

Old 10-12-2009, 10:49 AM

2,766 posts, read 5,522,034 times
Have to go to FL in 10 days it is Gary's 6 month check up. So a week of tests and waiting for the results. I will see my doc also to switch some meds. Losing weight without trying ( nerves) makes some of my meds to strong.
I hate the big C. Hubby didn't deserve it non smoker. I am the smoker so I should have gotten it. Been feeling down for a few weeks sorry I havent posted. You all know I love you all.
Lorrie

Old 10-12-2009, 10:50 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,275,534 times
Joy, I AM the bride, this was taken in 1977..My sister is the one with the long dark hair..lol..she refused to smile that day...braces! What a BRAT she was, think she must have been 16 or 17 then, lol.. she is my only sister and lives on the farm in IL...

Old 10-12-2009, 10:51 AM

Quote:
No kidding..maybe we are the only ones on here who can spot a troll??
Really, think it's a troll? Must not be all here 'cause post sounded more like a delusional seller of which there are many out there. Maybe that can be our new poll - How good are you at spotting trolls? lol

Old 10-12-2009, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
Have to go to FL in 10 days it is Gary's 6 month check up. So a week of tests and waiting for the results. I will see my doc also to switch some meds. Losing weight without trying ( nerves) makes some of my meds to strong.
I hate the big C. Hubby didn't deserve it non smoker. I am the smoker so I should have gotten it. Been feeling down for a few weeks sorry I havent posted. You all know I love you all.
Lorrie
Lorrie, we love you, you have been through the wringer too...hang in there..xoxox

Old 10-12-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Really, think it's a troll? Must not be all here 'cause post sounded more like a delusional seller of which there are many out there. Maybe that can be our new poll - How good are you at spotting trolls? lol
I could be wrong, they just sound too delusional..lol

Old 10-12-2009, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Lorrie
I'm so sorry Lorrie and big hugs and prayers to both of you. Thanks for being there for me even with everything you're going through XXOO

Old 10-12-2009, 11:23 AM

Quote:
I could be wrong, they just sound too delusional..lol
Hon, dealt with too many of them and seen a lot on the boards. Want their cake and eat it too, ya know? Could be wrong but . . . really think it's just someone who doesn't want to wake up and smell the coffee.

Old 10-12-2009, 11:50 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,855,297 times
Lorrie wow hon that time flew. Seems like you just went thru this with Gary. We will all be with you as always.

My meds knocked me down when I lost weight, dropped my BP to 0/0 and gave me a ride to the hosp and an overnite stay.

Barb I am very anal and last week when we had company they went in our garage and said it was cleaner and more organized than their houses!! LOL.

I'm freakin' freezing all.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:18 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,374,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by c21boquetebocasgold View Post
Dang girl - that's a lot of snow. Maybe cover up windows with pictures of beach scenes or something so when you're inside you 'think' you're at the beach instead of in the middle of a MN winter! Fake out your brain.

Did he look like this on his scooter? lol

Of course I'd be rooting for them; just P'od it was on PPV so couldn't watch it. and yeah watch out for that Bella; tramp lol and YOU can say the big C word, but I can't 'cause C here is not C there. Everyone stay warm. It is though very, very, very cool here today and getting ready to rain. Course flowers blooming like crazy so that's the upside.
Just how cool is cool?!?! What's the high/low temp down there?

That scooter pic is hilarious!!!

Hey maybe I should do a version of posting these pics on my windows---fake out my brain to make it think I am in Texas!!!

Moderator cut: image removed

Quote:
When I went to Target on Saturday with my mom to shop for wedding gift, I found the valance for my bathroom I have been looking for. You know how you have an idea of what you want, but don't 'see' it. Well they jumped out at me..they go nice with my comforter set, now all this house needs, sort of, is paint..

the last pic is my comforter..what do you all think??
Love the valance and it goes nice with the comforter!!
Quote:
I just keep thinking about all you girls..you are my friends..most of us are suffering in some way, houses, kids, pets, hubbys..I was thinking what a diverse gang we are but still such a bond here. Niki I am glad you are here to chat with us. I honestly don't know what I would do without you all. Honest.

Ok here is a swanky picture of me, its a little old though:
I was really dressed up this day xoxoxox
I bet that photo still gives Carl goosebumps!! You haven't changed a bit--still as pretty as ever!

You know how I feel about you!!
Quote:
Lorrie, I will be keeping you and Gary in my prayers that all goes well in Florida. We love you too!!

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 08:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate