Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 01:39 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,795,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom teaser View Post
muahahahaha

yeah rite.. think i'll move to another city.. thanks guys
it depressed me when he not allow me to meet him yet he also want me to stay around.. argh!

oh, he had mention a marriage since 6 months ago from the beginning of our relationship, but i refuse to talk about it further, i want to know him deeper before we talk about that thingy.
I think moving to another city sounds like the best thing. Just do what you want to do, the relationship doesn't sound all that great and he's not straight forward with you. I wouldn't count on him for anything real.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2011, 01:55 AM

1,006 posts, read 737,279 times
This thread made me feel as though I was high on marijuana. LOL!!! Insanely random and vague.

Old 01-02-2011, 07:42 AM

39 posts, read 55,093 times
lol. yes english is not my first language..

okay,lesson learned. i'll learn english sentence and structure first before start a thread.

Old 01-02-2011, 09:32 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,831,594 times
Quote:
lol. yes english is not my first language..

okay,lesson learned. i'll learn english sentence and structure first before start a thread.
No, you don't need to do that. You need to give some details so we can figure out what the problem is. For all the posts you've written, you've said a whole lot of nothing. Like a 16 year old, as professed by a previous poster.

Old 01-02-2011, 04:10 PM

1,224 posts, read 3,378,179 times
This sounds like a guy I once dated, he would pull out a ring on date 2 or 3 and say hey look at this wedding ring I have. I asked around and found out that he does this to everyone he goes out with.Stupid me stuck around and I must say it was a crazy abusive relationship, everyone in his world specialy woman wrecked his life. So I would say run. Go to another state,and learn what you can from this relationship and take care of yourself.

Old 01-03-2011, 10:54 PM

18 posts, read 75,834 times
Where are you living?

Old 01-04-2011, 09:31 AM

39 posts, read 55,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
No, you don't need to do that. You need to give some details so we can figure out what the problem is. For all the posts you've written, you've said a whole lot of nothing. Like a 16 year old, as professed by a previous poster.
euww.. sorry to make all of you confused. I think I just need an approval for my action

well, he is some kind of a very empathy person, not in term of mood swing.. but its like.. that he can feel your inner feelings such as the positive and the negative ones.. when i said that i bring him a bad luck, its like my negative emotions are transferred to him..

he don't want to meet me awhile because he needs time to recharge his energy.. its like i'm becoming a psychic vampire to him.

Oh, finally he allows me to move to another city

Old 01-04-2011, 06:00 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,804,085 times
Quote:
euww.. sorry to make all of you confused. I think I just need an approval for my action

Oh, finally he allows me to move to another city
Are you moving, because you want? Are you moving to put distance between you two?

What is it with women moving out of town to get over a relationship. Men never leave his life and job. We are so sad and depressed, where we'll actually decide to relocate.

Wow, I don't understand this. I did in my twenties, but I grew up.

Why should I leave. He should move.

Who is he, Marshall Dillion. Ordering you away from around these parts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships