Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 06:05 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,866,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's exactly what I was going to say. I didn't learn anything about the subject 'cause I already knew that, but I did learn he has yellow fever.
Well everyone, please accept my sincere apologies for describing three girls I dated who were of similar build and general appearance but were either cute, sexy, or pretty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2011, 06:08 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
Well everyone, please accept my sincere apologies for describing three girls I dated who were of similar build and general appearance but were either cute, sexy, or pretty.
That's OK, buddy! We all like what we like and I was just pulling yer tail.

Old 11-10-2011, 06:11 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,866,369 times
Quote:
That's OK, buddy! We all like what we like and I was just pulling yer tail.
No worries It's not like the accusation hasn't been lobbed at me before. In one instance, by my sister

Old 11-10-2011, 06:14 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,007,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
Two reasons a man will call a female "cute":

#1-He doesn't want to give away that he thinks you're out of his league in the looks dept.
#2- He really doesn't find you pretty or knocked out good looking, but may find you somewhat attractive.
Not true. Can't translate to that for all men because you may feel that way. I know a guy who says he prefers 'cute' because he says beautiful or just about anything else is fleeting but cute, he swears, lasts because he thinks it's deeper than just looks.

Old 11-10-2011, 08:21 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,811,078 times
What about 'Fine'?

Old 11-10-2011, 10:41 PM

376 posts, read 665,624 times
different words, same meaning.

Old 11-10-2011, 10:53 PM

615 posts, read 1,391,968 times
Quote:
Interesting... I'd go with:

1) cute
2) beautiful & sexy
3) cute

Hmmm..

Just goes to show that people have different preferences

I'd go with:
1) cute and pretty
2) unattractive - looks tired and "worn out"
3) sexy (but not very)

Old 11-11-2011, 04:42 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,811,078 times
What about 'Fly'?

Old 11-11-2011, 07:24 PM

1,960 posts, read 4,664,339 times
cute- strictly pleasant facial features,usually otherwise overweight or unshapely/frumpy body attributes. My exwife was cute. Pleasant facial lines, fat and icebox square body.

pretty- cute plus adding pleasing body features,but not enough volume and defined lines to be considered hot.

hot- volleyball/professional sports dancer archetype, just built like a godess. banging legs, voluminous ass but fit and defiant of gravity, hourglass figure that would crash mathematical models. just banging. and cute face.

there;s another category which was missed: butterface- hot banging body but a face that got smacked by every branch on the ugly tree on the way down. more common than people give it credit for.. everything but-er-face lol

A hot body girl with an ugly face can be a butterface, but a girl with unpleasant facial features and no banging body can never be cute or pretty. Shes screwed. She's ugly. We can't all be winners in life....

Most American women in my book fall in the category of cute, a small percentage as hot, and probably the average male's dream ideal in terms of accessibility being the 'pretty' ones. Hot is the goal but its such a small sample that when normalized for all the disfunctionals and trainwrecks in the sample, the real prizes are fleeting. Pretty is probably the optimal archetype to go for if we go strictly by numbers.

Most Latin American women fall in the category of butterfaces to me. I find American women, even being fat as a collective, much more facially pleasing than Latin women. And by Latin Im looking at South american women, because Mexican american women are largely fatter than Dallas.

As always, your mileage may vary.

Old 11-12-2011, 09:36 AM

245 posts, read 520,001 times
>_> I always get called cute. But then again I'm young...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships